The Introductions

Rekoj

Character Biography
Link
The obsession sets in...

A dream ends with an idea for a character that you could breathe life into.
You set yourself behind the wheel to go to work. On the way, your minds eye produces a familiar face on the side of the road. It's the orc that you began a few days before. It still emanates a sense of hollowness, but you see a grin spreading on its face. A tusked 'devil-may-care' grin, promising a personality that you may actually like.

At work, the daily chores and meetings tire you, but the little pauses between feel exciting. It's the time you use to explore that grin you saw.
You know that that orc is not going to be most interesting idea you have ever had. Nor is it going to be the most original. But you know that it will be yours.

In the evening you sit behind the computer to finally string some words together. You feel a hand clasp your shoulder. It is he, with a wide grin and a warm gaze. He points at the keyboard and says "I can understand the cuteness. But you got to move the cat from the keyboard to actually write me at one point.".
You return the grin and voice your reply "Me and the cat are trying to figure out our boundaries. The cat's not keen on compromising." With some determination your voice you continue "I might not be able to figure you out completely today or maybe even tomorrow, but I'll introduce you to everyone on the weekend... But in the meantime I can shove the cat aside and introduce myself to everyone..."

Hi, my name is Rekoj (a name I thought was incredibly clever when I named my first DnD character). I joined you in the beginning of the week, but haven't really participated so far. I hope to change that soon enough.
I create stories and worlds, but have not really lived characters properly. I aim to change that here, with your help.
Looking forward to getting to know you and the multitudes that you have birthed.

• Yay
Reactions: Kara Orin
proxy.php