Private Tales The Friend of the Fire Eaters

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
"Do you want to go to sleep? Maybe we can get a head start in the morning to track down the Asmodeus."

She looked at him, “are you sure that it’s sleep you have in mind?”

She was pretty sure that he was attempting to make them share a bedroll. Probably not going to happen that night, but if he kept up his current works on her, he’d probably get there. “But sleep does sound good.”

• Sip
Reactions: Smiling One
Willis smiled "and you say that I'm such a flirt," perhaps it was Ghivri inviting Willis to sleep with her. As much as he wanted to, it wasn't the time to do so at least not yet...... "Nah I'm pooped out," Willis replied getting up, holding out his arms to stretch them out. As he did so he felt his a pop on both of his elbows. "Damn," he muttered rubbing his left arm. "That felt good so you gonna hit the hay? Or you're going to remain for the celebration?"

• Yay
Reactions: Ghivri
“I’ll be going to bed too.” She said. “Come on, I’ll bring you back to the tent.”

She lead him back to her tent, and made sure that he knew which one was his. Then she tucked herself into her own bedroll. “Goodnight Willis. It’s been... an interesting, day. Sleep well.”

She was of course deprived of sleep, thanks to earlier embarrassments keeping her awake. He’d hear her shifting every now and then if he remained awake.

• Popcorn
Willis lay on the makeshift bed staring at the ceiling a couple of leaves fell through the caps and landed on his chest which he promptly brushed off. The young man struggled to sleep partially because the celebration was still going on from a distance but also because Willis could tell that Ghivri was awake judging by her constant shifting. "You still awake huh?" he asked adjusting himself on the bed.

"You still awake huh?"

She looked back at him and spoke softly. “Yes. Sorry if I woke you. I’ll be quieter.”

A very meek woman it would seem. She looked away from him so that she wouldn’t be distracted from her attempts at sleep. And so that his previous flirting would be kept from her mind.

• Popcorn
"No," Willis turned over to stare at Ghivri, she still looked distracted worried even. Perhaps his flirting was too much for her to handle. Ghirvri wasn't some barmaid in a village, Willis should've been more careful in flirting with her or better yet not flirt at all at Giviri's request. Sometimes the young man's lusts over came his common sense.

"What's wrong Ghivri?" Willis whispered still hearing the small explosions created by the Fireworks.

"What's wrong Ghivri?"

“Nothing.” She said, a little too quickly. “I’m just having difficulty falling asleep. I usually go to bed later than this, and I’m not used to having a...” She almost said ‘man’, but corrected herself. “A foreigner in my home.”

She didn’t say ‘foreigner’ in a demeaning or rude way, just a statement.

• Thoughtful
"If you want," Willis laid back on his bed continuing to stare at the ceiling. "I could sleep outside if you wish?" He didn't mind sleeping outside to be honest, Willis slept in filth as a child and when he became a traveling mercenary if he couldn't find a tavern to rest his head then he would usually find the nearest tree and sat back against it. "Have you been with a lot of men in your life?" Willis blurted out unaware how Ghivri might've felt about that.

"I could sleep outside if you wish?"

“No, not at all. That would violate the laws of hospitality. No, it’s no trouble, just something to get used to.” She said hurriedly. “Really there’s no need for you to leave. None whatsoever.”

"Have you been with a lot of men in your life?" Willis blurted out unaware how Ghivri might've felt about that.

His now signature ability to make her blush. “None, I haven’t been with anyone. No one has even approached me yet. I only just turned old enough to be wedded. So no one so far.”

• Cry
At least the laws of hospitality applied to the Fire Eaters, it was an unwritten rule in Arethril to always help a person in need. Unfortunately prejudices have muddied it a bit though Willis did hear that the Nordenfiir take hospitality laws very seriously to the point where if there was any dishonorable actions taken while inviting a person to their home such as backstabbing then it considered to be punishable by death.

"You're around my age," Willis said surprised. "Where I'm from people get married younger than you usually at the age of 18. Amongst the nobility, boys and girls get promised to each to other sometimes before they're even born."

“Here, a woman’s challenged to unarmed combat by a man, and in order to win her he has to force her into a submission hold, and she has to openly say that she gives herself to him. So they have to be at the very least eighteen and they all know grappling at the very least.” She explained. No one’s challenged me yet, I suppose I’m out in the fields too often, hunting. Not around enough to be properly challenged. Or nobody’s interested.”

She sat up, she was still wearing her ‘clothes’, even though they could barely be called that, and looked over at him. “But you. You’re either very desperate for a woman or you have had a lot of them. So, how many conquests have you had?”

• Sip
"A challenge eh?" Willis had heard of tribes that had men challenge women to a fight for her hand. Best her to bed her the men called it, for some tribes it was believed that a strong man and a strong woman would produce great warriors and the fight was a man's test to see if he was worthy of having children with the woman.

"I'll be honest," Willis got up stretching. "More than I can count, so you interested in some 1 on 1 combat Ghiviri?" He asked in a half joking manner.

"I'll be honest," Willis got up stretching. "More than I can count, so you interested in some 1 on 1 combat Ghiviri?" He asked in a half joking manner.

This got her attention. “Well... does this mean that... you, want me?”

She was blushing, as usual, but her eyes held a small look of hope too.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wonder
Willis smirked. "It's said amongst tribes that if you best a female then you get to bed them. I was wondering if it applies to the Fire Eaters?" The young man got into a stance. "If you want to wrestle of course."

• Sip
She blushed furiously. “I-it d-does. If that’s a challenge? I can’t exactly refuse.”

This was of course, completely true. If she wanted her honor to remain intact, she would have to accept hi she challenge, in private or no. So if he bested her, she was his, and his only. She stood up cautiously, “are you challenging me formally?” Her blush got bigger, “If so, as I said, I cannot refuse.”

• Popcorn
Willis began do small hops in attempt to hype himself up, he raised his hands up enjoying Ghiviri blush. "What's that my dear?" Willis said. "Not as strong as you think are?" The young man wondered if the Fire Eaters accepted all fighting challenges. It's no wonder why they can take on an Asmodeus. "I challenged you to a fight so by your traditions, you must accept."

• Devil
She nodded, and dropped into her own crouch, and suddenly went for a diving tackle. She’d prove to be slightly below an adept wrestler, her small frame being her biggest weakness, but she was also very good at maneuvering around and getting behind him. He’d eventually overpower her, but it would take a while, and it would be by him grabbing her by the wrist and putting her in an armlock.

Once she was put in this armlock she’d struggle for a moment or two then accept her fate saying, “Alright! I submit!” She panted for a moment and said more softly. “I submit.”

She was, after this, his for the taking.

• Love
Willis didn't expect Ghivri to strip naked in front of him, then again wrestlers at least back in the Age of Urogosh would wrestle in the nude. Even though Ghivri was quick and nimble, Willis was stronger and more sturdier combine with the fact that he's pretty speedy as well. It was only a matter of time before Willis placed Ghiviri in a wristlock forcing her to submit. "We have a winner!" Willis said letting go of Ghivri. "Willis Reede!"

"Thank you Captain Davis," he thought remembering the Pirate Captain's fighting techniques including the wristlock. Captain Davis would brag that was nicknamed: The Claw for his devastating submission maneuverers.

"So does this mean that I get to bed you?" Willis winked in a half joking manner.

So does this mean that I get to bed you?" Willis winked in a half joking manner.

She was of course blushing profusely. She laid on her back on the nearby zebraskin carpet, and she kept her legs apart for him, and said breathlessly, “I feel you want me. You won me. So yes, you can bed me. You won, so you may do with me as you wish. Tie me up if you want, you’ve earned that right.”

She was serious of course, her red face telling him that she was being serious. She reached under the tanning rack and pulled out a coil of narrow leather cord, and tossed it to him. “As I said, you’ve won me, and so you may do with me as you wish.”

C;

• Wow
Willis noticed the leather cord that Ghivri tossed him, she wanted Willis to tie her up and sleep with her. Was she sure that she wasn't with any man before Willis? "Don't mind if I do," the young man began to tie her up by the wrists. "You are so beautiful," he whispered taking off his shirt and pants while leaning on to her neck and kissing her passionately. Part of him wondered what she meant by "winning" her but the sensation with each kiss placed those thoughts at rest.

• Love
Her hands bound as they were, he’d have to remove her clothing from her. And he kissed her quite aggressively, she didn’t mind, not one bit. She was in for one hell of a night. And she would be very sore in a number of places the following morning.

When she awoke, her arms expertly bound behind her, she was on her side, her head resting on his bare chest. She smiled and cuddled closer, waiting for him to wake up so that he might free her and let her cook them some breakfast before they went on their hunt. She hummed contentedly, a lot happier than she could ever remember being.

• Wonder
Who knew an expedition would lead Willis to have a wonderful night with a pretty girl? That's why Willis loved adventuring, you never know who or what you will encounter. When he opened his eyes, Willis saw Ghivri resting her head on his chest. "Shit," the young man said noticing she's still bound. "You really have interesting kinks do you?" Willis asked grabbing a knife on the table and cutting her down. Work hard and party hard it was probably the Fire Eater's mantra given what he observed of the tribe. It wasn't a bad creed to follow, life is short so might as well live it to the fullest.

• Love

“What? What’s wrong?” She asked alarmed that he was suddenly upset about something.

"You really have interesting kinks do you?" Willis asked grabbing a knife on the table and cutting her down.

“I suppose so. It’s actually pretty normal for us as far as I understand it.” She said, her arms being freed. It was a bit of a relief on her arms, but she was a little disappointed that her bonds were cut, which meant that they couldn’t be used again later for the same purpose. Oh well. “When a man establishes his dominance the woman, as I did last night, submits and he well, basically owns her after that. It’s never gone too far where he removes her rights from her but that’s the basic idea. So, our men tend to enjoy this kind of interaction.”

She kissed his cheek then stood up and began to re-don her clothes, which as before, his very little. “I’ll get breakfast started.”

• Popcorn
She walked outside the tent and got the cookfire started. Then put the stomach-pot over it and filled it with ingredients. The smell would reach his nose in the tent, it would be up to him whether he liked it or not. And again, she served the food starting with him. “I hope you like it.”

• Love
Willis frowned at Ghivri she was way more happy and content then last night where she was stuttering mess. Then again a night of passion where bondage was involved can make any nervous wreck into a bold and confident person. The young man shrugged and put on his clothes staring at the stomach pot. "What is it?" Willis asked taking the warm bowl in his hands.

• Yay