Private Tales The Friend of the Fire Eaters

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Willis sized up Ghivri, she was beautiful that much can't be denied but she is a capable warrior as well. How many people can single handedly fight off an Asmodeus? Not many and Willis barely survived the last time he fought the Demon in a one on one fight. "You have the skills and the experience," he said. "I'd say you're a promising Monster Hunter."

The duo arrived at the village where Willis stared Ghivri. "Well you know them better than me," he said. "You can start the negotiations."

• Yay
Reactions: Ghivri
"You have the skills and the experience," he said. "I'd say you're a promising Monster Hunter."

She beamed, “that’s good news. I don’t know about the experience, but to know that my skills will be useful, it’d be great if I could join them. Thanks for your confidence.”

The duo arrived at the village where Willis stared Ghivri. "Well you know them better than me," he said. "You can start the negotiations."

She looked at him and glanced nervously at the village, then she took a deep breath, and walked forward. The villagers took notice of their approach and some armed Men came forward in a show of force. She, while no longer nervous around him, had admitted to being fearful the night prior, and there was a slight hesitation in her step, but she recovered and kept walking.

They approached a man who wore a crocodile skin cloak, carrying a flint tipped spear and a crocodile leather shield, like all their warriors carried. A conversation was struck in the local language, it was highly focused on consonants, sometimes with three or four in a row. She explained their need and asked what they wanted for it. Her expression dropped.

She turned to her companion. “They are wiling to give us water, but the price is highly unreasonable and well outside of my authority to agree to.”

• Sip
Reactions: Smiling One
Willis remained silent as Ghivri conversed wearing a Crocodile skin cloak. He presumed that he was the leader of the tribe hopefully he would see reason but judging by Ghivri's disappointed expression the negotiations weren't going well. "What kind of price are we talking about?" Willis asked crossing his arms. Part of him wondered how unreasonable this was and what they were going to do to attain it.

• Yay
Willis remained silent as Ghivri conversed wearing a Crocodile skin cloak. He presumed that he was the leader of the tribe hopefully he would see reason but judging by Ghivri's disappointed expression the negotiations weren't going well. "What kind of price are we talking about?" Willis asked crossing his arms. Part of him wondered how unreasonable this was and what they were going to do to attain it.

“They want my tribe to accept vassal status, and we’d have to send them a portion of everything we gather, a war would be more fruitful. We’d be left without any strength to fight of anyone because of malnourishment.

• Thoughtful
Willis was taken aback by this statement. "What the fuck?!" he yelled to the point where he was certain that the other tribe would hear him. "All that for pure water?! Let me talk to him!" She was right that offer was pretty much saying to the Fire Eaters to piss off. He didn't care about whatever squabbles that the two tribes had. Willis had a job to do. "excuse me," The young man said. "Have you ever fought an Asmodeus before?" Willis asked. Well let me tell you this. If we don't stop this thing than not only her tribe will be slaughtered, the Asmodeus won't rest until he kills everyone that means you and your men, women and children. We need this water so we can track this beast. I don't give a flying fuck about your war with the Fire Eaters but I'm a Monster Hunter whose trying his damnest to save all you guys. So pretty please with fucking sugar on top may I have a sample of the purified water?!"

• Scared
Ghivri tried to stop him before he could go back to the village but was too slow. His words were met with a laugh and then a swift kick to the chest. Then the warrior who did so said something in his own language, and Ghivri would translate, as soon as she helped him to his feet.

“He says that your threats and warnings carry no weight here. Please leave it alone Willis. We’ll get water, but not right now. Please, just walk away, we’ll get it somehow. But please, this is a potentially war starting situation, and that’s the last thing we need right now.” She said in an almost panicked voice. She had a hand on his chest, more pleading than commanding though.

• Popcorn
The chieftain struck fast and hard Willis barely saw the kick to his chest, it hardly hurt and the next thing the young man knew was that he was on the ground clutching his bruised ribs. Ghviri stood over Willis looking pale and panicky as he chuckled. It was hardly the first time he got beat up and yelled at for engaging in aggressive negotiations and he had the feeling that this wasn't going to be the last.

"I figured he would string some creative curses," Willis said struggling to get up. "So sweetheart what do you have in mind?"

"I figured he would string some creative curses," Willis said struggling to get up. "So sweetheart what do you have in mind?"

“I suggest that we steal some.” She said quietly in his ear. “We’ll have to wait for nightfall, and we’ll only take a small amount, but this is far better than attacking head on and demanding things of them. Now please come away so that your ribs can rest.”

• Thoughtful
Willis sighed as he was helped up by Ghivri, he smirked when she whispered in his ear. "Some thieving?" the young man said as they walked away from the chieftain. "I've done some pickpocketing and breaking and entering as a child so this will be no big deal?"

• Yay
Willis sighed as he was helped up by Ghivri, he smirked when she whispered in his ear. "Some thieving?" the young man said as they walked away from the chieftain. "I've done some pickpocketing and breaking and entering as a child so this will be no big deal?"

“Wrong. This is not going to be easy. Not easy at all,” she said simply as she helped him walk. “We’ll need a plan and a good one. You say you’ve done similar things when younger? Tell me what the most essential things are to understand and do.”

• Popcorn
"For one," Willis said. "To always check your corners and two paranoia is a survival trait." He remembered what Ari taught about the art of thieving: The best thieves are those who you don't know, if people know your name then you are a bad thief. Oh Ari..... where is she now?

"I can do it trust me," Willis said staring at Ghivri. "Do you?"

"For one," Willis said. "To always check your corners and two paranoia is a survival trait." He remembered what Ari taught about the art of thieving: The best thieves are those who you don't know, if people know your name then you are a bad thief. Oh Ari..... where is she now?

She listened to his advice and made sure to take it to heart. She’d try to be useful in this endeavor, and while she was very sneaky, it was one thing to stalk an antelope, a complete other thing to go steal water from those who guard it fiercely.

"I can do it trust me," Willis said staring at Ghivri. "Do you?"

“Do I trust you? Yes, yes I do.” She said without hesitating. She did trust him, and he told her that he was experienced in such endeavors. “Ever since last night, I’ve trusted you completely.”

• Popcorn
Willis smirked cupping his hand on Ghivri's cheek. "The say that your first time sleeping with another person changes you," he said. "You're taking your first step." though part of him was wondering if there was more to this than a simple one night stand. "So we until night fall and then we get the water and get this shit over with."

Willis smirked cupping his hand on Ghivri's cheek. "The say that your first time sleeping with another person changes you," he said. "You're taking your first step."

“It certainly changed me.” She said affectionately, cupping the hand cupping her cheek. There was the slightest hint of a blush on her cheeks, not a nervous one, but a blush. “I’m glad that it was with you. You were... kind to me, despite how rough it was.”

"So we until night fall and then we get the water and get this shit over with."

“So what do we do until then?

• Sip
"Well we can spend a nice day fucking each other," Willis said smirking at Ghivri. "Got any nice quiet where no one can hear us do our thing?" Who said that you can't mix business and pleasure? For Willis although he placed his job first, that didn't mean he can't have a little fun in between.

• Love
"Well we can spend a nice day fucking each other," Willis said smirking at Ghivri. "Got any nice quiet where no one can hear us do our thing?"

That stopped her dead in her tracks. While she had zero problem with that, and had even teased him earlier, she was caught completely off guard by the blunt, unexpected suggestion. She blushed and said, “I fleet the cord at home.” It sounded almost thoughtful, then she saw the belt that held her loincloth to her hips, and remembered the lacing at the front of her top.

She looked back at him. “Think you can improvise?”

• Love
The young man pushed Ghivri in the trees and undid the rope that held her cloth together. "If there's one thing that I excel at," he whispered kissing her neck. "Is that I love to make shit up as go along," the young man began to kiss her passionately as he removed her top.

(Are There trees in the savannah? I’m actually asking, I thought it was just grassland.)

The young man pushed Ghivri in the trees and undid the rope that held her cloth together. "If there's one thing that I excel at," he whispered kissing her neck. "Is that I love to make shit up as go along," the young man began to kiss her passionately as he removed her top.

She gasped as she was pressed against the trunk of the tree behind her. She was trapped, completely trapped, and her clothes were being removed. She didn’t even have an opportunity to respond because her lips were assaulted by his own. She hummed, and the belt that had kept her lower clothes on bound her arms together, and she was left completely defenseless.

She let herself melt into him, as far as her people were concerned she wasn’t his wife, and therefore she was more than happy to allow him to take her at any time, in any way.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
A few hours have passed Willis slowly opened his eyes and saw the sun starting to set. He was completely naked with Ghivri snuggled up besides him her head on his chest. The young man watched Ghivri breathe in and out. Their outing was much better than the one they did last night. Ghivri was right that she did feel more comfortable sleeping with Willis than when they first did it. The young man didn't realize how fast she adjusted. "Hey," Willis said kissing her forehead. "You ready to go get this water?"

• Yay
She groaned herself awake, her backside sore from his roughness. She looked up at him with a happy expression, and tugged at the leather still binding her wrists together. "I am when you are.

• Love
Willis put on his clothing and placed his belt containing his Cutlass around his waist. "So where is the pure water?" the young man asked. "Lead the way."

“It’s in that lake that the other tribe is guarding,” She said standing with some difficulty. “It won’t be easy but I don’t know if it will be impossible either, since they can’t exactly surround the whole thing all night long. I don’t think we need very much, do we?

• Popcorn
"Nope," Willis said staring at where Ghivri was pointing at. "We just don't need to be caught that's all so lead the way Ghivri and I'll do the rest."

"Nope," Willis said staring at where Ghivri was pointing at. "We just don't need to be caught that's all so lead the way Ghivri and I'll do the rest."

She nodded her understanding. She wordlessly turned around my in a silent request for her hands to be freed, she wouldn’t complain if he decided to leave her bound, but she thought it would be best if she’d be allowed to put her loincloth back on.

Whether he freed her or not, she’d lead him back to the lake, and lead them around to an u populated side of the lake.

• Popcorn
Willis cut Ghivri down and gave her back her lioncloth, it was interesting how much Ghiviri loved to be tied down when the slept together. Not even whores Willis slept with in the past were so eager to be bound. It wasn't his favorite activity preferring to fuck and get it over with but variety is the spice of life. Ghiviri lead Willis to the lake where he saw the Water Weird silently diving into the water.

"The only thing I'm concerned about is the Water Weird," he whispered to Ghiviri. "We're going to have to make it doesn't catch us."