Private Tales The Es-Cah-Pay

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Aly's lips curled at his insistence. It was difficult for her to believe, but.. that he wanted her to...

She frowned as he drew his gaze from her, her head tilting in confusion and like a cat wanting the attention back she reached a hand to his face and turned his face to look at her. She didn't say anything. Instead she drew him into a demanding kiss and rolled herself on top of him, her blonde waves tumbling like a curtain hiding their faces from view.

There had been kisses before but this was one of resignation and inevitability. This one was a promise of more and a desperate need to take what she'd been trying to resist. To hell with it, with all of them. If this was to be the last year of her life she'd damned well enjoy it.

Demanding, fiery, pain in the ass woman.

Alynthi wanted him, she didn't want him, she wanted him. Alynthi was going to drive him absolutely insane before this day was over.

Then the needy little sneak pulled his face to hers and kissed him. He smiled smugly into her lips as she rolled on top of him. The hand that was under her before now sat on the small of her back, holding her tight to him. His other hand came up and tangled into her hair. He was not going to let her go. Ever.

Leon deepened the kiss and did not pull away until he needed to breath. His bare chest rose and fell a little faster than it had just a few minutes ago. "Did you really just kiss me because I looked up at the ceiling instead of at you?" His golden eyes held her purple ones. His held so much happiness and humor.

He was certainly not going to tell her to get off of him. The hand that was in her hair had moved to the base of her neck now and he brought her lips to his once more.

"Well.. Yes. What is interesting about the ceiling?" she frowned, but her lips curled as he seemed so amused by it. She couldn't hold her laugh, and she crumbled like wet sand when he kissed her again. Gods, this was a bad idea and she knew it. She'd already felt so drawn to him, but kissing him had been her first mistake. A very lovely, burning, beautiful mistake. It was that little taste that'd left her craving more, and he was an addiction that she knew would be most difficult to quit.

His desire to seduce her was the most seductive thing about him. He didn't just look at her, he seemed to look into her, as though he knew her every weakness and desire and with just the right look of heat in his eyes. It had always been inevitable, from the first moment she'd met him and he'd told her she wasn't an object, since he said she was beautiful and got himself flustered by her sass. Since then he'd done everything to make her happy, even apologised to her, on his knees no less. No, she hadn't been easy to deal with, but yes..He'd earned her.

Her hands sailed down over his bare chest as she broke the kiss and slowly sat herself up. Her fingers worked a little slower than necessary at the knot in her robe until finally she untied it and shifted the garment off of her shoulders, allowing it to pool around her hips.

She smirked.

Leon told Alynthi that they were going to stay in bed all day and that is what they did. Well...they stayed in the room all day...not just the bed.

Food had been brought and they had taken a break to eat before continuing their activities. Leon was perfectly content with the two of them staying in this room forever but life was a thing they had to do.

Tomorrow.

For now, he laid on his back with Alynthi curled against his side and her head resting on his shoulder. The sheet was draped over their bare bodies as he places a soft kiss on her forehead.

"I am never letting you leave. You are mine now and I do not give a shit if it causes an incident between courts. You are not leaving."

He was sure she would punch him or have something snide to say about him claiming her but he didn't really care at the moment. He had claimed her. Every single inch of her and she had returned the favor in full. Several times. Each time better than the time before.

• Cthuulove
Reactions: Alynthi
"Yours..?" Alynthi countered in a husky voice dripping in amusement as she tilted her head to look up at him. Her swollen lips curled into a Cheshire grin and she sighed, her fingertips trailing along his jaw and down his neck.

"Am I to believe that I am your prisoner, Leon Ilyada?.." she asked with a smirk. He was speaking like a male of her own court, and yet she knew that his words came from a different place entirely. Though what she'd said caused her expression to pause.

"Imprison me." she said impulsively. "After the year has passed, imprison me. Then its out of my hands, If I can't physically return, then the deal is broken but not by my hand.."

Leon studied her face. She was serious. A low chuckle rumbled through his chest as he let her words settle in his mind.

"Alynthi, that is both a brilliant idea and an incredibly stupid one. That could cause war. At least the other way, I could probably make some kind of deal with your father..."

His words trailed off as a sly smile cross his own lips. "Although...I could always tie you up before the year is over..." He said as he rolled to his side and pushed her back onto the bed. He bent down and kissed her gently. He pulled back so he hovered over her, his hand gently caressed her cheek.

"Do you want to stay with me?" He asked with every hope and prayer the answer was yes.

War. She hadn't thought about that. Her brow furrowed, but the solemnity in her expression didn't last and she let a husky laugh tumble from her lips as he rolled them. She sighed deeply as he soothed her lips with another kiss. She'd never quite experienced anything as gentle as the way he kissed her and caressed her skin as though she crumble like wet sand if he was too heavy handed.

The violet hues of her eyes were bright as she looked up at him, her gaze wandering the chiselled lines of his face. Her own hand reached up as he spoke, her thumb tracing over his lips and fingers curling against his cheek. She was quiet for a moment, the pregnant silence stretching on as heart and mind battled for the answer to his question.

"More than anything." her heart spoke first. "Though, I wish my father was the only problem.." she winced. She hadn't been entirely honest, but that much had likely been clear. "I don't want to bring you trouble, Leon.. It was a silly idea."

Leon could see the worry that marred her perfect face and it cut him to his soul. His heart ached because all he wanted was for her to be happy. The Night Court was not where she would be happy so even if she was unable to stay with him, he could not let her go back to that terrible place. Ever.

"Aly," he had never called her Aly before and he wondered briefly if she would admonish him. "What have you not told me?"

There was more to this whole thing and he needed to know now. It wouldn't change his feelings for her but he could not navigate their future if she was hiding things. He stared down into her lavender eyes that held so many secrets.

"You need to tell me..." His was was soft now. He needed to know but did he want to know?

Her fingers deftly captured stray tresses of his hair and lovingly tucked them back behind his pointed ears, her lips twitching as he shortened her name. She didn't mind it, not at all.

"Can we just forget about it and enjoy the time we have?" she asked in a soft sigh.

"I thought perhaps you could show me the lands outside of the city?" she quirked a brow and a smile curled at the corners of her lips.

The Angry Alynthi alarm bells went off in his mind but Leon was not the brightest with women sometimes. This frustrating creature of the night was going to give him answers because he needed them.

That damn smile of hers though. No! He was not going to get sucked into giving her what she wanted. He had already done plenty of that today.

She was going to answer. Yes, he would win this.

"No, Alynthi, I need to know," Leon's hand started to travel along the smooth skin of her side. "Please..."