Private Tales Tale From The Crypt

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
She heard a splat echo through carven after a snap that left a mighty crash following the sound of the spiders demise. Was it dead? She wasn’t sure...But she would take the chance that it was at least distracted enough for her to attend to Quoril.

“Sign here please.” She said shoving a quill and contract in his face as her light sprung to life. Her hands glowed as she hovered them over his wounds. Her eyes held nothing but light in them as she worked.

“Sign it before I’m done. If you don’t everything will just rebrake.” She chided before making sure he signed the contract and her light extinguished. Just as she was tackled. She knew this grip! Abrielle! She returned the hug. Getting a bit flustered. “Y-your hugging me..” She said in an almost awed tone. A blush rushing to her very ear tips.

“You told Sigfithe other day you would snap someone’s arm in to two pieces if they tried to hug you...You were looking right at me when you said it!” Melaniphi said pulling away and taking her face in her hands. All ready glowing it flowed over her head. “ Are you ok? Did you take any brain damage that has caused such a shift?” She asked worriedly.

• Yay
Reactions: Abrielle Huxley
Quoril was startled when Melani shoved a piece of paper in his face. First the massive creature, then a loud crash, and now this elf girl.

“Sign here please.” She said shoving a quill and contract in his face as her light sprung to life. Her hands glowed as she hovered them over his wounds. Her eyes held nothing but light in them as she worked.

“Sign it before I’m done. If you don’t everything will just rebrake.”

He signed the paper not really having idea of what was going on. Quoril knew she was healing him, but he was still in shock from the kiss to really process anything else.

Suddenly a blur bolted past him and knocked Melani over. It was Abrielle! She was okay!

"Hey Mel, he didn't... try to do anything to you while I was gone did he?" she asked glaring at the male elf.
"WHAT?! OF COURSE I DIDN'T!" Quoril shouted indignantly. "You should be asking HER that! She kissed me out of nowhere! I know she was trying to revive me but I was barely awake enough to enjoy it!" His indignation turned into a stifled laugh as the tiny woman whirled around to glare at Melani.

Last edited:
"WHAT?! OF COURSE I DIDN'T!" Quoril shouted indignantly. "You should be asking HER that! She kissed me out of nowhere! I know she was trying to revive me but I was barely awake enough to enjoy it! "
"Is this true Mel? WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU KISS SOMEBODY LIKE HIM?!? You have much better options in the legion. Don't need to go around kissing every slightly attractive elf-boy you see!"

“You told Sigfithe other day you would snap someone’s arm in to two pieces if they tried to hug you...You were looking right at me when you said it!” Melaniphi said pulling away and taking her face in her hands. All ready glowing it flowed over her head.

"And I meant it! I never said anything about me not hugging other people. Just that I would destroy whoever tried to hug me!"

"And yes, I'm fine! Quit worrying so much!" Abrielle pulled Melani into a much gentler hug. "Thank you sister. I'm glad you're alright!" she whispered. After a moment she let Melani go and stood.

"So... Is there a way outta here?" she asked the darkness. Silence followed her query. "Figures..." she muttered. "Either of you see a way forward?" Abrielle asked the two elves.

“He was dying with a bone sticking out of his leg! He wouldn’t swallow it!” She said shooting a gaze so venomous at the male that it promised him any chance he thought he might have had with her was dead as that squashed spider.

Like she had wanted to kiss him. The very idea. But the gentler hug calmed her as she looked at Abrielle. “Y-yeah glad to see your ok too..” She said with a shrug. “I don’t think there’s a way out but there might be a way up..” She said conjuring a pillar of light. Melaniphi began to float as she grabbed Abrielles hand. “Grab Mr. Quriol if you must..” She said with a slight edge to her neutral tone.

“He was dying with a bone sticking out of his leg! He wouldn’t swallow it!”

Abrielle nodded decidedly. Good. She should've known better than to question Melani's judgement. Of course she had a good reason for her actions and wasn't just kissing men willy-nilly. If Melani had taken a serious liking to Quoril, then Abrielle would have to get her examined by one of the legion's other healers.

She released the hug as she felt Melani relax. Abrielle honestly felt like a stern older sister at times, always worrying about Melani and keeping her from getting too excited about things. Or making questionable decisions like kissing Quoril. She knew Melani could take care of herself but occasionally she felt like she had to step in.

“I don’t think there’s a way out but there might be a way up..” She said conjuring a pillar of light. Melaniphi began to float as she grabbed Abrielles hand. “Grab Mr. Quriol if you must..” She said with a slight edge to her neutral tone.
Abrielle nodded, and without a word, hoisted Quoril up and threw him over her shoulder like a sack of grain. She tightened her grip on Melani's hand as they began floating upwards

“He was dying with a bone sticking out of his leg! He wouldn’t swallow it!” She said shooting a gaze so venomous at the male that it promised him any chance he thought he might have had with her was dead as that squashed spider.

Quoril sulked at the comment and glare from Melani. He didn't really have any idea what he had done to deserve that except maybe for shouting. "Was it really necessary to kiss me to save me? Melani's clearly a skilled healer. There must have been some other way to get me to swallow the medicine besides kissing me." Quoril thought to himself. "Maybe she's just trying to keep up appearances with the red haired girl." The look Melani had sent his way immediately pushed that thought from his mind.

Or maybe she just thought that was the best approach in the heat of the moment. Quoril shrugged to himself. There were plenty of other pretty elf women out in the world. No need to get caught up on one that clearly wasn't interested

"Hey! What are you doing?" he exclaimed as the small woman threw him over her shoulder. Quoril gasped as they began floating upwards. He really hoped this floating wouldn't last long.