Private Tales Summa cum laude

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Delaney laughed at Zael's comment. He should know that she had no issue with nudity after running around the Academy grounds in her undergarments. She was pretty sure she remembered a little slippage during her handstand too.

Delaney loved chaos. This was chaos. This was something that could get them in trouble and that pleased her as well as the unhappy shadows who had not had anything to eat lately.

"I think you streaking will scare them plenty, Zael!"

She squeezed his thigh gently and moved her hand up ever so slightly. If he was going to streak, she should make sure he gave the best show he could.

"Mmmm...what do you think I should do?"

Zael Castomir

• Smug
Reactions: Zael Castomir
"You know what's better than one berserker? A berserker and a valkyrie."

Yeah. Yeaaaah...that brief lesson on Norden myths (hey, Vel Anir was prepared to fight everyone) was one of Zael's favorites. Getting shuffled off to some afterlife by warrior women? Sounded like horseshit, but it was awesome horseshit.

"I need a battleaxe."

And he placed a hand on her head, briefly lingering there to feel the softness of her hair, before miming two upward crescent shapes.

"And we needa find you..." his drunken slur got pretty heavy, and he paused for a moment and just offered a sloppy smile while he recovered, "...a horned helmet. Where we gonna find that on short notice?"

Delaney Lennox

Delaney laughed a sweet melodic tone and shook her head. A horned helmet. This man was truly insane.

She looked over at Eric and Iliana to see if they had an answer to the all important question of where to get a horned helmet.

They shrugged in unison.

Yuna shrugged when Delaney's purple eyes fell on her.

"You are all great helps," she growled out.

It was then from the booth behind them that a quiet whisper came. "You can check the hall of costumes. Whenever the students put on a performance, they use things from the hall of costumes."

Delaney smiled evilly before declaring, "to the hall of costumes!"

Zael Castomir

• Wonder
THE HALL OF COSTUMES

This was a timely suggestion, alright. And it turned out that Yuna was a devilish little character, but one with enough charm to get plenty of others in on her schemes—their streaking group had swelled to at least ten dastardly students now. She kinda reminded him of Everleigh.

Their group (all on the intoxication scale somewhere between tipsy and drunk) stumbled from the Mark all the way through the Fiery Skies crowds, underneath the luminescent glow of the magical displays in the night sky, and into the Hall of Costumes. And what a fuckin store. It was like a tailor and an armory put together.

"And this is for plays, you said?"

Iliana nodded. "The College regularly has performances from students who take courses in Literature and Drama."

Zael gave an incredulous look to Delaney, his inhibition long defenestrated by the hard cider. "Literature and Drama. Plays. Ain't that about as a cute as a goat fuckin a turtle?"

He started to browse around, his steps...not the greatest show of precision and balance one might see, but he got around without losing his feet entirely. The Hall of Costumes was something else. They had fake armor, real armor (spruced up to look nice but otherwise unserviceable in a real fight), clothes that looked like actual silk but weren't, colors of all kinds throughout.

"Hey!" Zael called to Delaney, and to the rest of their group, holding his prize above his head. "I found a battleaxe!"

Replies from the rest of them:

"You're a real Norden now."

"Damn it, I was trying to be a dwarf!"

"Ooo, bury your battleaxe in me."

It was blunted, but that was fine. He wasn't cleaving skulls, he was just putting on a show. And it wasn't like anybody was gonna be looking at the battleaxe once he was naked.

Delaney Lennox

Delaney could not help but be really fucking impressed with the hall of costumes. The fact that they studied drama here was mind-blowing to Delaney. She, obviously, knew about plays and drama but it was not something that the Academy gave a single shit about.

The Initiate returned an equally incredulous look back at Zael after his question. "A goat fuckin a turtle, eh? I am a little worried about you getting a weapon!"

She laughed and started to look through the racks of clothing and tables of props. She made a mental note to come visit so she could take some of this shit home with her.

"I found a battleaxe!"

Her attention was stolen from her mental looting list by Zael's very loud, very drunk exclamation.

"Excellent! Now find me a horned helmet!"

Delaney ran her hand along some of the blunted weapons. It was such a strange concept. Weapons that did not kill. What was the point? Besides to keep drunk students from killing each other.

Zael Castomir

• Smug
Zael butted his way into Delaney's browsing, having teetered his way over from his section of the Hall. Quite a lot of his weight nudged into her before he caught himself and affirmed his balance. He held out his arms. Okay, good? Good. We're good.

"I'm on it. The King of Flames is gonna find that helmet. Hey, whaddowe got here?"

He ran his hand over the edge of the one of the swords on display. Looked at it. No cut. He showed it Delaney.

"I'm fuckin immortal."

Then he grinned.

"Just kiddin."

He hefted the blunted battleaxe up and admired it. Whistled.

"You think I could still take off the King of Vel Anir's head with this? I bet I could. Swing hard enough, ya know? 'Hey, my fuckin liege, only enough space in Vel Anir for one king, you big lazy cocksucker.'"

Delaney Lennox

Delaney hmph'd at Zael's proclamation of immortality. His name was not Edric and Edric was the only Dreadlord that could even come close to that claim with his crazy powers.

"Yes, I am sure a blunt battleaxe is going to chop off the King's head but you go ahead and try. I will say nice things about you at your funeral."

She laughed and continued to look through the various items that lined the shelves, tables, and racks of the room. She did not see a horned helmet though.

"Zael, my dear, your Queen requested a horned helmet and you have not found me one yet!"

Zael Castomir

• Popcorn
Zael slow-motioned an executioner's chop, nearly losing his balance as he stood on the tips of his toes and arced his body and his arms forward to deliver the faux killing blow, and said, "It's all in the technique. And besides, if I kill the King, doesn't that make me King?"

Oh yeah, the horned helmet.

"Oh yeah, the horned helmet," Zael said, his mouth a direct pipeline for his thoughts right then. "I thought I saw some helmets and all that somewhere...yeah..."

"Zael, over here," Eric called, motioning him over.

"Lad of the year is onto something," he said and stumbled over that way. With some shuffling of the items on the shelf and the combined power of the three of them, he and Eric and Iliana at last were able to find what they were looking for.

Zael held it up. "Horned helmet! Right here!" He brought it back down and looked at it, examining one of the two horns. "What the fuck, was somebody nibblin on this?"

Yuna went gliding by, commenting cheekily, "Maybe it was me. I've been known to nibble."

Zael elbowed Eric. "Just so long as Iliana doesn't, am I right?"

Iliana elbowed Zael, much harder than he had elbowed Eric. He even cursed and laughed and rubbed at his side in an overly dramatic way.

"You see any blue paint?" Zael called back to Delaney.

Delaney Lennox

"And besides, if I kill the King, doesn't that make me King?"

Delaney snorted. That was one of the dumbest comments Zael at ever made. That was not how monarchy worked. Had he not paid any attention in their history classes?

"The King has an heir so the heir will become King and you, my dear dear Zael, will be imprisoned or beheaded. One of the two!"

She just rolled her eyes as she took the horned helmet from Zael and placed it on her head.

"I suppose I will be a semi nibbled on valkyrie!" She declared and then looked around the room for some blue paint.

Delaney found a cabinet full of paint and just smiled mischievously.

"Over here! I found lots of paint!"

Zael Castomir

• Smug
Zael was too drunk to pursue any lively debate on how monarchies worked in the present era and how they ought to work. His thoughts and attention just drifted on from one subject to the next.

A giggle at "semi-nibbled-on valkyrie" here.

A little jab at Iliana, saying she'd look great naked with just a straw hat and a pitchfork, there. (This got him a nice, hearty "Shut the fuck up" from her and an accompanying laugh).

And, of course, a big grin once Delaney announced she'd found some paint. A lot of paint.

Zael stumbled over. He had a look within, sampling with his gaze the selection available. Well goddamn, how many plays and performances did they put on over here in the College? Did they actually have time for anything else? Heh, no wonder your average College Mage couldn't hold a candle to your average (hell, even below average) Dreadlord.

"Nice..." Zael said, reaching in and procuring a jar of blue paint. "Very nice."

And then he favored Delaney with a sidelong, impish glance.

"Here's what we're gonna do. You're gonna paint me, and I'm gonna paint you."

And, just to add another rhyme to make a threesome, he said, "Cock-a-doodle-do."

Delaney Lennox

Delaney had wandered off to look at more outfits as Zael continued his drunken fucketry with the Elbion kids. She had made her way back over to him when he gave her that look and she knew his next suggestion was going to be both good and bad.

She was right, of course.

"Zael, my dear, if you wanted me to touch your naked body, you did not have to come up with an elaborate excuse."

She blew him a kiss and then crossed her arms.

"Let's go...get naked so I can paint you!"

Zael Castomir

• Cheer
THE STAGING AREA

All of their props in hand, they left the Hall of Costumes. And, hell, Zael had to say (and he did say, he was drunk, no keepin any secrets) that he was liking this new Delaney. This unprecedented Delaney. This Delaney who'd cast off all of that serious gloominess and flew high in the sky with all the other wild birds. See, because that was the thing about plenty of other Initiates. They didn't know how to have fun. Yeah. They knew who they were, because they were the ones always sittin there with their fuckin arms crossed and that eat-rocks-and-shit-pebbles look on their wooden faces. There was a time and place for a look like that.

And it sure wasn't here, in what they were about to do.

Yuna called it "the Staging Area." All it really was, though, was a nice tucked away dead-end off of an already long and shadowed alley, no doors or windows, just one way in and one way out. Perfect. Yuna must've scouted it out days in advance.

Altogether they were just shy of a dozen, including Zael and Delaney. Yuna clapped her hands together and giggled in so evil a manner she could've been mistaken for a madwoman. "Alright! No need to be shy! This isn't just a College tradition, after all—it's an Elbionese tradition!"

Some eager, some nervous, the Students nevertheless all began to strip.

Zael looked to Delaney. "Let me tell you, I've been waitin to get outta this!" His finery was comfortable in certain areas, tight and uncomfortable in others. The whole night he felt like his shirt was lightly choking him, as if the collar were the arms of a meek and reluctant assassin.

His hands worked quickly enough, flying at the buttons of his jacket and in quick flicks of the wrist undoing them. His jacket fell and his shirt was next, and oh damn did it feel good to breathe! Turns out it had been his chest too, lightly constricted and all (how come it was always his luck to have clothes that were a touch too small?). His shoes he kicked off, and one bounced off of one wall of the dead-end, the other bounced off the opposite wall. Off went his pants and undershorts together, and he twirled them about on his finger before letting them sail away.

Now he was stark naked.

Zael spread his arms wide, lifted his chin, and pronounced, "The King of Flames bears his full majesty! For the feasting eyes of the Queen of Shadows!"

Delaney Lennox

They carried the paint with them to the staging area and it was not long before Zael was as naked as the day he was born. Delaney bit her bottom lip as her eyes very slowly roamed up and down his gorgeous body.

Other students were starting to disrobe and Delaney followed suit. Her dress was easy enough to get out of since it was not very much material at all. She stood in front of Zael in the same state of undress as him with a sly smile on her face as she drew a clean fingers down his chest.

"What exactly would you like me to paint, your highness?" Delaney asked as she continued to trace his muscles.

Zael Castomir

• Ctuhlu senpai
The Students were all curiously gazing at and nervously giggling over (some even admiring) the now naked bodies of their fellows around them. Eric was more toned than he looked, and Iliana was getting red with jealousy as Yuna poked at his defined abs and gave her coy commentary on them.

And Zael, meanwhile, was momentarily stunned by the sight of Delaney Lennox, Queen of Shadows, as she stood shed of all garments. It was both new and wasn't. Yeah, the Academy didn't give a fuck about privacy when it came to bath and shower time in the old way. Yeah, he'd been on those de-stressing brothel trips of yesteryear. But in the first case, Zael didn't really care to look at his fellow Initiates, just attended to his own business like everyone else. In the second case, what was so special about seeing naked women and naked men at a brothel? So, yeah, new and not.

And gorgeous. A pale beauty. But he better not fucking gawk, or else he'd be running down the street with a sword slapping at his thighs the whole time.

Fortunately, the touch of Delaney's fingers on his chest refocused his cider-addled mind.

"Start with some fierce streaks on my face."

And then he clicked his tongue against his teeth. Smiled broadly.

"And then you can let your hands roam wherever. Let the spirit of the berserker guide you."

He flexed his own hands, his own fingers. "And I'll let the spirit of the valkyrie guide me."

Delaney Lennox

Delaney smirked mischieviously as she opened the blue paint and dipped her index finger into the paint. She brought her hand up to his face and slowly painted two straight lines under each eye following by a gentle kiss on his lips. She dipped her finger again and put some dots down his nose followed by another kiss. She did not want to put too much paint on his beautiful face and she wanted to touch his body more then his face anyways.

This time she gathered more paint in one hand before rubbing it on her left hand to coat both hands with blue paint. She stepped in and wrapped her arms around Zael's waist. She was going to make his run as difficult as possible. Her hands did not touch his back but, instead, grabbed his ass and squeezed to leave two blue hand prints.

Delaney was slow with the rest of her painting. She made him look extra sexy with the paint and she only paused to touch a few extra spots a couple times. She tried to be a good girl. They were among the company of students who were actually good after all.

"Your turn," she leaned up and whispered into Zael's ear.

Zael Castomir

• Ctuhlu senpai
You know what was strange? How something like this could be more intimate than actual sex. Zael had to wonder what Captain Claudia's sage opinion would be on it. If Zael had the honor of guessing (and fuck yeah he was gonna take that honor), he'd say that Claudia would opine something like: "Well, because you expect to fuck in a whorehouse, love. Argh."

Zael gave himself over to Delaney's few kisses as she painted the markings on his face. Drunkenness and relative inexperience (again, what do you expect to do in a whorehouse, love) likely made for a messy combination. Maybe that was too harsh. They were gentle little kisses, not slobbering tongue-wrestling matches, so how sloppy could he have been? He was having a good time, and he'd bet Delaney was too.

And Zael grunted with pleasant surprise—and a heaping helping of satisfaction—when Delaney clapped her hands onto his southernmost cheeks and left a couple of blue calling cards on them. "Now that's some fierce warpaint," he said. "Bright blue handprints on my third deadliest weapon."

Delaney had a few more spots to touch up (heh). And, meanwhile, the Students were all engaged in a quick little "bouncing" competition. Eric and the boys were hopping up and down, watching their peckers flap along with the motion, but they were certainly more entranced with Iliana, Yuna, and the girls. And Iliana was clearly winning. Yuna, bless her heart, was trying her mightiest, but her petite bosom simply wasn't as lively as Iliana's was. She looked a little miffed about it.

"Yeah. My turn."

Zael grinned so hard his cheeks (his northernmost cheeks, to be clear) hurt pretty good with the effort. He dabbed some paint on his hands and stood back for a moment, overdramatizing with an intensely studious look, like a master sculptor observing how to put the final and most crucial flourishes of his magnum opus. "What we have here...is a valkyrie...waiting to soar!"

He didn't really know what he was doing, but he'd seen a few depictions of Norden art and style to have a rough idea. Nice swirls along the curves of her lithe muscles and along a couple of her more feminine curves. Some runic looking designs on her neck, her thighs, her arms. Flaring wings of blue around her eyes. A matching few dabs on the nose. Twins, heh.

As much as he enjoyed running his fingers along all these porcelain features of Delaney's, enjoyed the surprising smoothness of her skin that stood in near direct opposite to the coarseness of his hands, of course he saved the best for last. She had a cheeky (heh) little surprise for him, he had one for her.

"And for the finishing touch..." Zael held out his arms as if he were going to try to fly away, a nice stance to bring his hands swinging around to clap onto her backside, same as she did to him.

Only he didn't. He brought his hands back in and clapped them right onto Delaney's breasts, fingers plunging greedily into their softness, jiggling them to, you know, really work that paint in there, and then he let go.

"A berserker and a valkyrie," he mused, "samplin the goods and leavin their marks."

Delaney Lennox

Last edited:
Delaney was quite enjoying Zael painting her. Despite her flirting and comfortableness being nude, she had not been with more than two men before. She certainly had not been touched like this in a long time and it was pleasant even if she knew it was only for this little streaking party they were about to have. She would enjoy their little bubble before it popped. This different side of Zael and the different side of herself that she actually liked for once.

"And for the finishing touch..."

She was sure he was going to grab her ass like she had grabbed his but after a dramatic pause he went for her breasts instead. His strong hands made sure the paint was not going to be missed as he squeezed.

Her sweet laugh tumbled through the group as she threw her head back in pure delight.

"Are you going to help me get cleaned up later too?" She asked as she kissed him softly on the lips. "I will definitely let you scrub the blue off of me..."

Zael Castomir

• Cheer
"Well," Zael said, "you know how to seal a deal."

With an offer like that, wrapped up with the nice little bowtie of another kiss, how could he say no? He had a feeling the cider had pretty much obliterated the letters "n" and "o" from his Common alphabet tonight. This trip to Elbion was proving to be something else. And to think they thought they were being sent here on the Exchange program as a punishment. Hell, they lucked out.

"Alright~, allllllright~!" Yuna said, calling the drunk lot of them to some manner of attention. "We can admire our gorgeous bodies and my ample bosom—"

Someone snickered.

"SHUT UP! We can admire our gorgeous bodies and my MASSIVE bosom later. But right now, we have to let our fair city of Elbion worship them too!"

She went on to detail the route: down the avenue to the Residential District wall, turn right at the big Dragon statue, down that avenue and turn right at Papa Mengel's Apothecary, up the avenue to the Adventurer's Guild building, and then back here. If guards come after you, just fuckin leg it!

"Sounds like a plan to me," Zael said to Delaney. "Some asshole guards or who-the-fuck-ever comes to grab either one of us, we're trottin off together."

He slipped his hand into hers and held it up. Smiled broadly and confidently.

"I ain't lettin go."

Delaney Lennox

Delaney listened to the route and nodded in agreement with the others.

She looked at Zael and then down on their clasped hands as he raised them up.

"Me either," Delaney said with a smile at her partner.

"Let's go!" Yuna yelled out.

At once the entire group started to move. Delaney took off at a jog with Zael by her side. She was already laughing at how amazing this was. She could not believe she was doing this. The Academy would have beat every single one of them for even thinking about streaking around the grounds or in town.

Zael Castomir

• Cheer
And they were off.

Zael noticed quite a few ginger steps from the Students, their tender little footsies not agreeing so well with the cobbles of the alleyway and soon to be the cobbles of the street. Hey, time to build some character to go along with those "grades" (he never did get over how their performance was measured by grades instead of marks) they kept working so hard for. The Academy had a few bookworms of its own, but the College was full of 'em!

Here was the night at least a handful of said bookworms let loose though.

And, alright, fair enough. So too was he and Delaney. Even in this comparatively lax year ever since the Revolution, chances like this were few and far between. Chances for some real fun.

Out onto the Wall Avenue they spilled, a dozen naked adolescents hooting and hollering and squealing with delight. Zael in one hand had Delaney's own, and with the other he raised his prop battleax high above his head and gave a piercing warcry as he ran.

The stares, the pointing, the yelps of surprise, the disgusted grimaces from the prudish, the lustful gawking, all of it from the Fiery Skies crowd were immediate, rippling through the throng of festive Elbioners like some of Vance's lightning coursing through a metal rod. Occasionally a hand would reach out for either him or Delaney, some cheeky bastard looking to cop a feel as they passed by. Zael managed to bat a few away. "No freebies! ARRRHHHHH!"

So far so good! No guards yet, just stunned locals.

Delaney Lennox

• Haha
Reactions: Delaney Lennox
Delaney could honestly say that she had never had this much fun in her life. She was running naked through the streets of Elbion hand in hand with Zael. This was insane and not what Dreadlord Initiates (or full fledged Dreadlords for that matter) did ever.

While Zael was busy batting away some of the spectators with his axe, Delaney let her tendrils out to play some. To fuck with the people who tried to touch them. This was a fun thing after all. Turning her tendrils loose was fun for her.

"Hey!"

Delaney turned her head towards the yell and saw quite a few guards spilling into the street behind the group of streakers.

"Fuck! Guards!" Delaney yelled to warn everyone else.

Zael Castomir

• Popcorn
"So soon!? Those prudes!" Yuna shouted.

Zael glanced back. Yup, Delaney was right. Filtering out of the festival-going crowd and hurriedly trailing in their wake were three guards, their armor clanking and clattering, each one shouting for the group to stop.

"Heh! Fat chance they'll catch up to us," Zael said as they ran. "Bunch of weighed down bumblefucks with a cozy city assignment. This is the most action they've seen in a while, I bet."

"Guards ahead!" Eric said. "Shit, what do we do!?"

Well damn, ladies man Eric was right too. Zael didn't think any of these guards could catch them, no, not even once they were winded either. But they could do something like this, yeah, either head them off accidentally or on purpose and get them funneled and cornered. Spoil sports, ruining the fun. Or so they thought. This was where the real thrill came in!

"Everybody scatter!" Zael shouted. "You all know where to go!"

Didn't take any more prompting than that. The group of streakers broke apart, naked Students running every which way now, this fission temporarily stunning the two groups of guards—which ones did they go after??

To his and Delaney's immediate right was a Game House. Heh, worked well enough for him!

"I'm feeling lucky!" Zael said to her. "In here."

He shouldered open the front door of the Game House, the WHOMP of his muscle hitting the wood timed with a Fiery Festival explosion above, giving the whole thing an overly impressive air of power. As the door whapped against the inside wall, the scene before them was laid out clear: gamblers a-plenty at their card and dice tables, smokers lounging on their sofas and casually spreading the latest in Elbion news and gossip, drinkers at the stools of the bar loosening their inhibitions. Patrons and waitresses alike paused and looked their way, eyes widening as they all got the surprise visual of both Zael and Delaney's nakedness.

Zael didn't hesitate or give mind to any of the wandering eyes in here. He ran right in with Delaney, hand still clutched to hers.

"We need a back exit!"

Delaney Lennox

One of the stunned card players pointed straight through the room towards the back. His eyes were roaming down Delaney’s body without any shame. She just winked at him. This was probably the most action he had seen in a while.

Delaney and Zael took off through the game room and easily found their way out the back door. She had no idea where they were though. She looked around the alley and let her shadows come up to cover both herself and Zael in a dark, swirling blanket.

“Do you know where we are?” Delaney asked as she pulled the berserker close to her.

Zael Castomir

• Popcorn
"No idea," Zael said. She pulled him in close, and he put an arm around her waist. "We're probably better off than most of the others though. Heh, we'll see if this College was any good, see if they're as clever as you."

It was a nice little trick, using her magic like that and hiding them. If any of those guards had been hot on their heels, one look down the rest of the alley and they'd think they had to have missed them somewhere inside the Game House. Bought them some time and a fresh start to get ahead again once the chase was back on.

"Buuuuuut..." He smirked. "We can always go get a better look. If you don't mind flyin high again."

Delaney Lennox

"Here I am trying to keep up from getting arrested and you want to get all fiery? Light up the sky and tell them here we are?" Delaney just shook her head at him. "You are a pain in the ass, my dear Lord Castomir," she said with just a twinge of sarcasm.

The alley seemed relatively quite though. They must lost the guards or the guards just hadn't chased them. There was a much bigger group to go after.

"Fine, do you fire shit, Zael," Delaney finally relented to his terrible suggestion.

Zael Castomir

• Smug