Announcement Staff Changes

Raigryn Vayd

Staff
Character Biography
Link
There is going to be something of a refresh on the staff team this month. Please join me in congratulating those joining the staff team and thanking those on the way out for all their hard work!

Leavers​

Ceit has been with us for a long time and was Staff on our Expanse forum before here. I've known him longer than anyone else here from our old late 90's early 2000's star wars site. He's worked tirelessly on wiki quality and his break from staff is well earned and hopefully he can enjoy some roleplay again!

Kara Orin is stepping down from staff after being one of the founding members of the staff team. Some of our most important features: our magic laws and infobox templates are entirely down to his work.

Joiners​

Velaeri has worked with us before and her experience of working on the wiki will be welcome with Ceit taking a break.

Szesh has been with us for over a year now and the rest of the staff team had nothing but praise for him when he put himself forward.

Even though I'm still practically brand new here, I've helped run other website-based communities and know how much work goes into something like this. So, thank you for the time you've devoted, Ceit and Kara Orin! And congrats Velaeri (again!) and Szesh! I've enjoyed getting to know you all so far on Discord and can't wait to see what more magic you have in store here.

• Cthuulove
Reactions: Velaeri and Ceit