LFG Something a little different.

Kthell

m̨̡͜e̢͘ò̵̴͢ẁ̢͟͜͡
Character Biography
Link
Hey all! Posting a quick LFG here to advertise my character.
I am new to the site and thought a post here would help make some connections. c:

Inspired by Mogget from The Old Kingdom series and the Alfiq from The Elder Scrolls, Kthell is essentially an eldritch being bound in the shape of a cat. She is waiting for her bindings to fade to either...

A - Wreak havoc on the world.
B - Return to the stars.
C - A mix of both.

She's interested in speeding up her release, of course, and is on the look out for knowledge and / or artifacts that could assist with this goal. However, she knows the magic will fade with enough time and is content to wait, mixing in with the world and learning more about the races, politics, etc. in the meantime.

Definitely a mage. Not a big fan of most elves, but absolutely hates the Sidereal variant. She's a cheerfully smug, maybe slightly antagonistic, character and enjoys making bargains. Scratch her head and she'll scratch yours. No belly rubs.

With such a general scope, Kthell can really start off anywhere with any character.

I'm also excited to get her involved with the current event, The Great Ones. This event actually inspired me to just get her on paper and begin to roleplay.

Looking forward to chatting with y'all!

Edit: I'm a member of the discord as well! Feel free to poke me: mayrosie#6863.

Last edited:
MOGGET

FROM SABRIEL???

Definitely didn't steal his true name for a character nope nope.

Last edited:
  • Yay
Reactions: Kthell
So apparently there are more than three books and this is NEWS TO ME so I have a lot of work to do now.

Oh yeah! There's Clariel and.. there was a short story collection published as well. Which I have somewhere and can't remember the title. Definitely still need to read Clariel's book.
So glad someone remembers this series. ;-; It's the best.

Just completely reworked how I thought of magic and the realms of life and death. BELLS FOR DAYS. But yeah a lot of us talk on Discord so hit me up. My username is Szesh#8094.

• Yay
Reactions: Kthell
Will do! :) Poke you in a sec.
I'll also add my Discord to the post here as well.

hey my character and yours may mesh well, i didnt quite understand the character but i got the jist your a cat waiting to be freed and so would that be dark magic? cause the purebloods a subspecies of lionmen and specifically general la'ue and his men are on the same hunt as you. they may see you as a god or a fellow clansmen on the search for artifacts depends on the encounter. pure bloods are naturally gifted with both strength and magic that can enhance that strength. all magic has a cost though so they use there life force or in other words blood magic, but the religion surrounding there magic is that of love and peace as well as fellowship for all creatures. i have another pure blood character if you want to deal with more purebloods than the three man party that is general la'ue's auntourage. message me your discord or post it here. id like to tell ya more about the lionmen, gotta really update the wiki