LFG - Quest Send the Bandits back where they came from

The Welsh Paddy

You will fight me, Mr. Walrus! Or you will DIE!
A small village just over a day's march south west of Alliria has been overtaken by a gang of bandits. Primarily farmers and fishermen and women, the village folk were unable to put up much of a fight and have now been clapped in chains and forced into slavery. One young farmhand managed to slip away in the dead of night and has made his way to Alliria to seek some help. There is no promise of reward, but the young lad is desperate to find someone to help him save his home.

-----------------------------

Haven't decided on numbers or what kind of fighting ability the bandits have yet. I'll decide on this once we've assembled our group of charitable adventurers. Ideally looking for a group of five. It's not gonna be a huge expedition, but it'll be neat to RP out the journey there, having our characters interacting on a more personal level. I'll be writing as Maeve Ó Ceallaigh and she'll be accompanied by Dizz Gleehkokx, her trusty Goblin companion and band mate. So yeah, if four more people are up for joining, that'd be awesome. Willing to accommodate for a wee bit of leeway with the group size, but I'd like to keep it kinda small-ish and manageable. :)

I'd love to jump in on this! Could have Danny docking at Alliria after so many years away and a nice adventure such as this would be a perfect welcome back gift for him.

• Yay
Reactions: The Welsh Paddy
Thread is up! Figured I'd get things rolling. There's still space for a couple more to jump on board though. :)

• Yay
Reactions: Elaria and Danny
Sure! Feel free to post whenever.

Also, Elaria you still here? No worries if you need a bit of extra time to post. Just checking to see you haven't slipped off altogether! :)