Salutations

Vulpesen

Ain't Dead Yet
Character Biography
Link
Howdy! Wow... its been a long time since I intro'd into something like this... anyyyywayyys!

I joined via looking at the affiliate section from my long time rp haven, SW Chaos. Figured I liked the fantasy Genre about as much as I like Star Wars, and seeing that the fae courts had a hand in this world, figured it'd be a great place for me to write some new stories with an old character. I just need to figure out how he'd fit in. That bein' said, this new guy does have a few questions... after all, this is the first forum I've joined where the lore is completely in-house.

1: Am I correct in thinking that nature magic is so far uncharted territory? I didn't see anything about it in y'alls lore, but I might have just passed over it.
2: How established are the fae courts and fae in general? I'm thinking of something of a warlock character, but the fae I have in mind has thus far existed in few places beyond my own mind.
3: Err... Favorite song?(figured I needed more than 2 questions)

• Yay
Reactions: Velaeri
Hello and welcome!

1 - Magic is near boundless in it's capability so long as it isn't reaching to god tier. Kinetomancy(use of kinetic energy), Pyromancy, and such are not so much schools of magic as much as studies of magic. It is quite flexible in its use and has a few restrictions though they are listed here - https://chroniclesrp.net/Folklore/Core-Lore:The-Danger-of-Magic

2 - Peony on the discord is the one you should reach out to for the Fae as they are actively working on the pages related to them.

3 - Variens - can you feel my heart

• Yay
Welcome!

I dont have the answer to 1 & 2 as I am newer here myself... However 3. I gotta probably go with Heavy by Linkin Park or Hallelujah - most variations of it are great

• Yay
There's another familiar face from Chaos. :)

Welcome, please let us know if you have any other questions and don't forget to hop into the forum discord!