Completed Rupture

Rhidian winked at Alistair as he noted Rhid's experience of being a soldier, having grown up alongside them and serve the few months that he did before coming here.

"I think I prefer a team effort than going alone." He was sociable, taught to work with others. "So, I reckon I can do well in that aspect. Help my unit to become a united strength and all that."

Rhidian shook his head, a laugh of disbelief leaving him. "Wow... in one session you have me thinking of my actual future."

Alistair Krixus

"I'm glad that I can perform such miracles." He said jokingly.

"Although, I would point out that while working with a bunch of soldiers who are all trained to work together is one thing. My experience with Dreadlords is...more like cats."

Yes, that was probably the best way to describe it all. Immediately, an image of Kalix flashed in his mind. Packing up the last of his supplies, Alistair turned to leave the room.

"Also, let me speak to the school about getting you on more missions. Keeping you here is a waste and no better lesson learned than with experience."

Rhidian

Rhid made to move with him, helping him by opening the door.

Alistair paused, mentioning that he would put word in to get Rhidian out there on missions. Excitement, eagerness, it filled the Initiate and he grinned wide. "I best behave then. Wouldn't want them to think I was unreliable or make them doubt your word." He laughed, stepping out from the doorway and using his foot to leave the door open.

"Thank you, Alistair. I am forever grateful we have met... and luckier still that I have your knowledge to learn from." He felt he needed to offer something in return, but with no coin to his name or anything to teach the Dreadlord, Rhidian would do his absolute best to become a worthy Initiate.

Alistair Krixus

"Don't mention it. Just don't embarrass me on those missions. Otherwise, they may never let me back in this Academy again." He joked, having full confidence in Rhidian's abilities.

He made his way all the way down the hall before remembering something and turning around and calling back down the hall.

"And the usual, if you need something then send me a message. Otherwise, I will let you know the next time I am back at the Academy."

Rhidian

Rhidian grinned, pulling his foot back to let the door closed with a kick.

"Maybe I will learn to do something cool with the runes! Safe travels, Krixus!"

And the Initiate bade farewell to his instructor, following at a slower pace and going over the things he learned in today's session. The Library could wait until after supper, he decided. Learning at a leisurely pace was the best route going about this.

Alistair Krixus