Private Tales Read between the lines

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
He smirked, but just a tiny little bit. The expression on his face still maintaining that odd tiredness that he tried so hard to fake for the bit. "Wellll..."

Talus trailed off with a shake of his head.

"I suppose..." His fingers played slowly over her sides, his touch almost tickling as he bounced his head back and forth in thought. "We'll go."

Suddenly his hands grabbed her and pulled her close, his head dipping down to catch her lips in a fierce and passionate kiss.

He never would have denied her of course. Zana could have said she wanted to climb the mountains to see the fire-pandas at the rim of the volcano and he would have agreed if it took them the rest of the time they had here. Talus could no more say no to her than he could stop the sun rising.

• Bless
Reactions: Zana
Zana only got out a small noise of exclamation at the sudden way he grabbed and kissed her. His lips smothered her protest in a firm and demanding manner. Her hands automatically came up to shove against his chest but he held her tightly to him in a manner that brook no room for argument. After a moment though, she slumped against him weakly.

Talus would always be her personal brand of heroin.

It was as though someone had turned her whole body to liquid in his arms. Her noises of protest turned into those of pleasure. Her hands slid up his chest to lace around the back of his neck and her thumb gently stroked up and down the patch of skin there.

• Devil
Reactions: Talus
His lips parted from hers, lips turning to a wide smirk. "We'll continue this in the hot springs."

Teeth slowly dragged over his lower lip, and then suddenly Zana would feel a light smack on her pert rear.

"Let's goooo!" The young Dreadlord practically shouted, suddenly bursting with enthusiasm in only the way that he could. Before Zana could argue or strike him back Talus quickly swooped low, ducking down and wrapping his arms around her legs.

He heaved her up in one smooth motion, throwing her up and over his shoulder.

"Where's that bikini?" Talus asked as he darted back toward the bedroom where their bags had been dropped. "Here?"

He questioned as he grabbed her bag and practically threw it onto the bed.

• Haha
Zana's eyes remained closed even when he parted from her. Her cheeks were flushed and her lashes cast them into a deeper shade of red. If she had been about to say something in response to his comment he would never know because after his teeth scraped across her plump lower lip she found herself hoisted up and over his shoulder.

A small yelp escaped her then and when she opened her eyes this time it was to get an eye full of his own backside. Her hair hung almost to the floor like a golden brown curtain of silk and she brought her hands up to press against his lower back as she tried to twist her waist to look at where he was taking her.

"Yes," a laugh bubbled out of her when he threw her bag on the side. The bag suddenly unwound itself and from inside came the red swimwear she had brought for the springs along with a towel. The items floated in the air before him. "Vacation suits you."

• Devil
"Does it?" Talus mused as the bikini floated in front of him.

For a few seconds he didn't move, and then suddenly Zana would feel herself once again thrown over his shoulder as he tossed her onto the bed. There was a broad smile on his face still.

Most of his life had been spent being stern, stoic. He'd always had to pretend that everything was okay, that there was no humor and that life was bitter and harsh. That was what the Proctors had forced him to be, what they'd said he needed to be.

Yet here with Zana?

He felt like he could be something more, something better. "Should go more often then."

Talus said as half crawled ontop of her, pulling at the hem of her trousers in order to help her change.

• Wonder
"Oof," the air was knocked out of her as she landed on the soft feather filled mattress. It was firm and yet soft enough she wanted to sink into it. Zana watched him as he slowly crawled up her body and began to tug at her breeches. A smile tugged at her lips and her fingers came up to gently brush down his cheek though she made no move to help him get her undressed.

"We can go on vacation as much as you want, more when we are together always," when they didn't have ties. The gems and gifts that she had been given for the taming of the Dragon Beneath the Mountain would set them and their children and their children's children up for life. Perhaps even beyond that. They could have easily had manor houses in all the big capitals of the world but with their simple vision? They money could be then used for moments of luxury like these.

• Bless
Talus pulled up her shirt next, kissing just above her navel.

He lingered there for a moment, his lips quirking in an odd smile as he got a...sense of something. His head shook as he nuzzled her belly, and then he continued his labors for a few seconds more. Lips pressed against her skin every so often as he did so. "We will."

There was no question of that.

While Zana was undressed Talus took a few seconds to simply admire the view in front of him. His gaze was undeniably lecherous, but he did not seem to care. After a few seconds he leaned down and grabbed the bottoms of her bikini, slipping off the Bed and slowly sliding it up her legs.

"See." He said as he kissed her thigh. "I don't just have to undress you."

• Devil
Zana ran her hand through his hair slowly as he crawled up her body, a lazy smile hovered about her lips. There was something oddly... satisfying in having him undress her in such a manner and her eyes closed when he hovered over her belly. She thought about the possibility she could already been carrying his child and her smile grew into something bigger, brighter. Every little kiss after that sent warmth through her body.

"It is much appreciated," Zana chuckled, lifting her hips when necessary for him to pull the bottoms of her bikini up. She had thought being undressed was thrilling but she got the same kind of chills from the way he dressed her too. "I am enjoying this waiting on hand and foot, I could get used to it," who needed servants when she had him?

• Popcorn
"Well." Talus said as he pulled her bottoms all the way up, pressing yet another kiss against her navel. "Just wait until you're with child."

His nose nuzzled on her tummy, and then he reached over to grab the top of the bikini. Pulling himself up Talus let a frown sit on his face for a second, adjusting the strings for just a moment before placing the cloth over her breasts.

"I hate this." He commented with a sigh. "It's like wrapping your own Lifeday present."

Which he'd never gotten one before but...well hey. The strings were slipped beneath her body, and then he gently rolled Zana onto her tummy so that he could tie a neat bow at her back.

• Haha
Zana's laugh was muffled by the sheets as he rolled her onto her stomach.

"When is your Lifeday?" it wasn't a question she had actually asked him before. Zana couldn't remember her own but Sloan had given her one as the day that she had been officially assigned to her as an apprentice. It had been the one day of the year Sloan had put her foot down about going into the prison beneath the docks and instead she had been given one day of happiness. Usually it was still a form of training but one Zana enjoyed, like endurance riding across the Northern territories.

When he was done with the bow she rolled back and then stood up, setting about pulling her clothes back on over the top of her swimwear for their trip across the city to the springs.

• Thoughtful
Talus leaned down and placed a kiss between her shoulders, shifting off of her and sitting himself down on the edge of the bed. "I have no idea."

He told her with a shrug.

Unlike Sloan, Fen had never given him one. The two of them had celebrated a few holidays, but most of that had revolved around drinking and getting a nice meal somewhere. He frowned for a moment, and then just shrugged.

"Ready to go?" Talus said with a grin as though the thought didn't seem to bother him at all.

If he did...then a thousand other things would as well.

• Cry
"I'm ready," Zana caught the tiniest of hints of sadness but it disappeared quickly and she was keen for him to feel nothing but happiness for the length of their trip. An idea was forming in her mind already to try and negate the problem altogether going forward.

She didn't bother with the protective leather jerkin and had instead pulled on a summery dress for the heat in the region that would be easy enough to slip on and off for before and after bathing in the springs.

"Stay, Grey," the wolf raised a head from his spot by the fire then let it flop with a wide yawn. Zana smiled and then, taking his hand, she guided him from their suite and back out into the city to explore.

• Bless
The black stone of the city was still utterly fascinating to Talus, and he couldn't help but wonder how it had been made or shaped.

Some of the building didn't even look like they had been placed brick by brick, but rather shaped with some sort of tool. He couldn't help but be reminded of Karak in a way, though this place had it's own certain charm. "History day tomorrow, right?"

Talus asked as they walked through the streets.

Everyone was still moving about, and with a little bit of guess work and asking questions the two lovers managed to find their way towards the springs.

A set of marble stairs lined their way up the side of the volcano, climbing high up until they disappeared behind a curve of a cliff. At the top were the springs, or so they had been told.

• Love
"History day tomorrow," Zana agreed and brought his hand up to kiss the back of his knuckles. She could sense his excitement and curiosity through the bond. It made her excited by extension, though more so for the food stops they would be taking along the way.

It didn't look like they were the only tourists in the city and people paid them no mind really. It was so refreshing. Back home, if they had walked down the street like this people would have crossed over the road to avoid them. Instead they were being looked at like any other lovers, holding hands, laughing at one another's comments, infatuated with the sight of each other. Totally and utterly in love.

Zana's anticipation rose when they climbed the stairs to the springs. Smoke made it hard to see that far ahead of them and gave all of the pools a sense of secrecy and seclusion. Large pools loomed out of the mists first of all where groups of people were crammed in with one another but as they kept going it became quieter and more secluded. It took a good while to find a free secluded pool but when they did Zana tugged off her dress, kicked off her sandals, and put a tentative toe into the water.

She let out a hiss of breath and then quickly submerged the rest of her body beneath the waves with a groan.

"Oh my God."

• Bless
Talus stripped off his own clothes with little to no regard, ended up in just his underwear and thinking that was just fine for swimming in. "Everything you dreamed of?"

The young Dreadlord asked with a smirk as he watched her slowly slip into the waters.

His eyes settled on her for a few moments, simply watching as she slid further and further into the spring. There was an odd joy to seeing her get what she wanted, not lustful, not in the least actually. It was more mirth than anything else, happiness at seeing the woman he loved get what she wanted.

After a few seconds of lingering Talus followed behind her.

"Ooo. Ow ow ow." He hissed quietly. "Hot hot hot."

Talus said as he slipped into the water besides her.

• Bless
"Everything and more," Zana sighed blissfully. Her eyes were closed so she didn't notice the way his eyes slid over her face. Before entering she had tied her hair up, piling the coils on top of her head to keep it out of the water. Only thin tendrils brushed against her cheek and neck. She looked almost as peaceful as when she had slept for the first time in her whole life without the visions.

Her eyes only flickered open when she heard the soft splash and shift of water as he entered quickly followed by his yelps.

"Hot springs apparently tend to be that," she gave a soft chuckle and shifted herself so her body was pressed flush against his, her lips pressing to his jaw and then down his neck.

• Bless
"I wasn't built for heat." Talus said as he sucked in a breath, feeling himself submerge entirely when Zana suddenly pressed herself against him.

Suddenly the only heat that his mind could feel was that of her body flush against his, and almost immediately he seemed to relax. The tension fell from his muscles, and arms reached out to wrap around her as their lips met.

A satisfied sigh drifted from him as she trailed soft kisses down his neck. "Well..."

He said quietly.

"This isn't bad at all." Talus let his fingers drift over her. "Not bad at all."

He said as he slowly sunk into the water and held her.

• Love
When she was done with her playful, flirting caresses over his neck she rested her cheek upon his shoulder and simply sighed in satisfaction. This was the place she had been most looking forward to visiting as soon as he had said the words hot springs. Weeks of muscle tension began to leave her shoulders, her back, and her legs. Instead all she felt was calm.

"That valley is near the mountains... we might have something like this close to our home," the thought thrilled her but it wasn't a deal breaker for her. It would make visits like this more special. "Or maybe it'll have something like a big lake where we can go swimming in the moonlight," she mused. Both ideas were appealing.

A soft content sigh escaped her as she sunk further into the water.

• Love
Talus enjoyed the thought of both, his fingers slowly flittering over her skin as he thought about where their future home might be. The water surrounded them both, Talus finding himself ebb into the spring as he closed his eyes.

"Maybe I can build us one of those baths." He mused quietly. "I bet Vorak would make me some blue-prints."

Not that he would understand them. He'd definitely need Zana's help with that. "We can keep it a secret. False wall, the kids will never know."

A smile tugged at his face.

"A place for just you and me, hidden away." Talus didn't know why but he liked that thought.

• Bless
A sudden spark of joy sprung down the bond at his suggestion and Zana wriggled against him in excitement, not that she seemed to notice the small motion. It was like a nervous tick except for happiness.

"I really, really, love that idea, Talus," Zana said softly, raising her head so that she could look him in the eyes when she spoke. Her fingers came up to brush over his cheek and the two days worth of stubble that graced his jaw now. "I love all of it, all of our ideas," it was what would make their home theirs after all.

"But I do believe this is going to require a lot.... of hot... sweaty.... topless work," she nipped at his earlobe in a teasing manner as her hand ran down from his face to press against his chest. "You know, I think I saw a flag as we were passing through the market like the others on your wall," her teeth dug in to her lower lip.

• Popcorn
"I think so too." He said in agreement as he felt her teeth pull over his earlobe for just a few seconds.

His lips pressed against her cheek, then against her jaw, then down over her neck as he drew her close to himself and smiled. "Did you? I think that would be a perfect little memory."

The thought of them taking little pieces of the places they visited had always been with him. The Banners of course were a special part of that, something he enjoyed more than even the little trinkets that he usually found.

"And while we were walking I saw this thong..." As he whispered against her neck Zana would feel a sudden tug as he pulled her closer.

His teeth scraped over supple flesh, furthering his jest into something a little more.

• Cthulhoo rage
"A th-?!" Zana's angry protest was cut off rather suddenly by him hurling her onto his lap. The flush on her cheeks had nothing to do with the temperatures of the pool as she settled against him. She fixed him with a look that said exactly what she thought of that idea as her fingers ran a little roughly through his hair.

"You know I think you've worn that thing more than I have," her lips twisted from a frown into a smirk and she tugged his head backwards with the grip she had on his hair. "I'm going to start thinking you are just buying them for yourself," her eyebrow rose and then she leaned down and took his lips in a long, slow, passionate kiss.

• Devil
He rolled his eyes. "I think that's the probl-."

His words died in the middle of being spoken as Zana suddenly seized his lips in a deep kiss. His heart thundered in his chest for a brief moment, and his fingers drew over her skin in a slow touch.

"Rude." Talus told her with a slight smile, clearly still not entirely serious about the whole thing.

"We had this conversation before, and I think thats the whole reason the Ghost has been so angry." His head shook. "I think you need to consider the ramifications of what you're doing more, you've been a bit flippant about this lingerie business, My Love."

Lips seized hers before she could answer.

• Cthulhoo rage
Zana bit his bottom lip to break his stronghold, drawing in a heaving breath into her lungs as she pulled back. Her body was fire inside and out after that kiss and his wandering hands. Her own slid down from his shoulders and rested on his chest as she settled back a little. It was dangerous when she was this close to him; conversation just seemed impossible without her hands running all over him.

"I think this Ghost is getting a little greedy, but..." she reached behind her back and tugged at the tie at both her back and the halter around her neck. The steam was enough that passersby wouldn't see but she let the top float away on the water and then wriggled out of her bottom half too. She settled back against the seat next to him, her chin brushing the water surface and her eyes coming to close as if she hadn't just stripped herself completely nude.

• Devil
In an instant she would feel his hands slowly float over her skin, drawing over her skin as he took in a deep breath.

"Best." Talus began as he spoke in an echo of her earlier words. "Vacation."

Fingers floated slowly over her thighs. "Ever."

There was a thrill to his voice, the fog clinging to the mountain side around them. A smile touched Talus' face as he leaned into her, his grasp pulling her into his lap with a sudden yank.

Before Zana could object he once again seized her lips, drawing her against himself.

• Haha