Quest Quest for the Áerdyn Codex

Organization specific roleplay for governments, guilds, adventure groups, or anything similar
Phillipa prodded along with them, listening but watching the area as the sea came into view. Blasted thing it was, all the salt in the air and what it could do once the temperature rose around it. She did not outright hate water, but she was certainly no fan of it.

"I would hope we all could swim. Given ample opportunity as to where we all reside." Her tone was a biting one, even if she hadn't intentionally aimed it at the group. Her eyes were still locked on the water and she seemed to be glaring daggers at it.

• Yay
Reactions: Severin Bellerose
»Prefferibly...We split up and
the alcove as quickly as possible. We...«

Severin rode off to a lone apple tree surrounded by raspberry hedging. »...Regroup here and discuss our best options. Hopefully there is a dry entrance. «

i cringe at that possibility that we may need to enter water. it is difficult to swim for my people and i do not possess the proper spells that would be able to keep me afloat.

i turn to Phillipa her comment didn't rub me the wrong way i was simply annoyed at the furless creatures attitude

"my people have lived in caves for generations many do not even see the sea in there life let alone learn to swim. furless folk know nothing of being weighed down with sopping wet fur. i will call my medic he has the proper spells we will need just in case. dieing do to the wet of the sea is not how i want to join the ever lasting darkness"

i said the last pert under my breath obviously annoyed by the situation.

i reached into my satchel and pulled out a slip of paper and a stick of chard wood for writing. i write symbols on it as i quietly whisper my spell into the paper as if telling it a secret no one else was meant to hear.

i take my knife and cut my paw allowing a drop of blood to stain the paper. i roll the paper up and tie it with a piece of string then i throw it high into the air as if on cue an eagle snatches up the paper and quickly fly's away.

"he will be here soon" i say matter of factually.

»Preferably...We split up and find
the alcove as quickly as possible. We...«

i snort at this. he rides over to some sort of fruit tree and yells back that thats the place to meet up.

"im afraid confidence betrays you. numbers are safer. ive called my medic to the field he has Superior tracking skills than i he will help us find the alcove. if the red ones you speak of roam these lands then they will be traveling in groups, after all five mages are better than one, as is with any fighting force. the way i see it we stand a better chance as a group. i dont want to be ambushed looking for some hidden entrance. tracking magic should work any spells we have for locations should be utilized." i pause then sigh.

"my people do not use persistent spells.they are forbidding to know.only the king has knowledge of persistent magic. our magic draws directly from our life source as soon as our chanting stops or our focus wavers the magic fades quickly. the message spell i learned how to do here on the mainland. "

i look at the quest leader i can smell the booze on him.

i raise my hands in a mock surrender

"your the quest leader so i will allow you the choice as to what we do, i suppose in the end ill have my medic with me at the very least" im used to commanding not following. i sometimes forget these furrless folks recklessness

Last edited:
  • Yay
Reactions: Severin Bellerose