LFG Nun by day, Batman by night?

Lilette Blackbriar

ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ
Character Biography
Link
proxy.php

Hiya! new to the forum, don't even remember making the writer account but it exists ig lol! Spent a long time working on this char in my head and was finally able to type it all out on the forum.

She's a little unorthodox but hear me out; Lilette Black-Briar is a vampire-elf who disguises herself as a nun of the Celestian faith while living in lower Vel Anir. She never asked for vampirism, but she'd also be dead without. I'm not gonna sugar coat it and pretend she's all sunshine and rainbows but she does feel a little guilty for killing and eating people. sometimes.
So she limits herself to draining those she believes deserving of death.

This is where the hook comes in; Murders. Mystery! Thugs, corrupt guards and maybe even a human-supremacist or two turned up dead or still missing. No bite marks yet, as the flesh has been cut away. Instead of suspecting a vampire in the night, stories begin to circulate through the city; Stories of "The Black Knight" who swoops in at night to rid the city it's worst scum. The methods are violent, but with purpose. All anyone really knows other than the nature of the targets is that a lucky few have seen a black armored figure with a really big sword tearing up low lives.

Promise she isn't all edge though! If you're looking for something more chill or even just investigative, come down to the convent and chat with the strange but sweet nun that the locals know instead. She's very curious about the world and definitely regrets skipping classes now that she actually needs to know. She also just can't resist helping someone in need, many possibilities.

So, Any questions? Any takers?​

Welcome! Sounds like an interesting concept c:
I highly suggest getting on the discord server if you're not already, it's highly active and you'll be much more likely to get visibility there! (Though this late on a Sunday is usually one of the most quiet times of the week.)
Best of luck to you!

• Yay
Reactions: Lilette Blackbriar
Fairrrrr. figured i'd let it sit overnight and check the replies by morning-ish tbh but I'll stop by the discord for a minute too

proxy.php

Willing to throw Aelita into the fray. Easy thread idea would be her and maybe a few other Initiates tasked with finding out more information on some masked vigilante in Vel Anir.

I shouldn't have put this lfg up so late lol
Anyway- Yes! im down to talk to the cops lmfao! or... fight the cops? if that's your angle. It should be entertaining either way

Vel Anir being Vel Anir, the state wouldn't like a vigilante running amok (even if the city employs just as violent means to take down criminals).

So, the Initiates would definitely be tasked with taking down this Black Knight. I can drop an Open, Fate, Private, or whichever thread down with that idea if you're down.

• Cheer
Vel Anir being Vel Anir, the state wouldnt like a vigilante running amok (even if the city employs just as violent means to take down criminals).

So, the Initiates would definitely be tasked with taking down this Black Knight. I can drop an Open, Fate, Private, or whichever thread down with that idea if youre down.

Fairrrr. Finally awake to answer lol Private sounds good to me, something a little less chaotic while I get used to the site. And if you have anyone chill in mind, feel free to bring a fellow initiate or two

While certainly capable, Im sure Lilette wouldnt mind someone to talk to during... chores ;p once they get to know eachother better I mean. Question is, do you want to meet Sister Lilette or The Black Knight?

I think a chance encounter with the black night could be of interest, seeing as this character and yours both have 'alternate' identities

• Smug
I think a chance encounter with the black night could be of interest, seeing as this character and yours both have alternate identities

Alrighty! shall I drop us in the middle of the action in a private and see where it goes, or do you have smth particular in mind?