Letters Noble Tidings

Roleplay dedicated to correspondence type roleplays such as letters.

Elspeth Sirl

Heart & Starfire
Character Biography
Link
To the Lady Jiya Luana

Our days together as girls at Court seem forever long ago, and I hope that your years have been gentler than the rumors of the Court vines lead me to believe. My deepest condolences to you and yours for the losses of family and friends during and following the revolution within Vel Anir. Though your rise to the leadership of your House arrived upon such horrible circumstance, I would be remiss not to mention that I believe you a most capable and worthy person indeed for such responsibilities and honor.

It was my intention to write you sooner upon returning to my home just a year ago, but my life has been rife with many opportunities and changes since. All eligible excuses aside, I would be most pleased to see you again and kindle what I believe to be a fortuitous friendship. Know that I, as a young girl in those short moments we met at court, saw in you what I believed to be an example of what I might one day hope to become as a Lady. To exchange stories of our years spent within the pages of education in Elbion and Dornoch each ... we might need a whole month to do! And further still, more opportunities I wish to discuss with you concerning the endeavors of your brother Ashur-Khan, whose fate, I have come to understand, remains unknown.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Fond wishes and tidings,

Lady Elspeth Sirl

Last edited:
  • Sip
Reactions: Jiya Luana
To the Lady Elspeth Sirl

I must admit, I was surprised to receive your letter though after the past year of surprises it was a relief to find this to be one of glad tidings. I had the fortune of running into your betrothed not too long ago who spoke of your forays into aiding the citizens of the city, how odd that now I should hear from you directly. I am not one to believe in coincidences and fate usually, but your letter seems to dare me to say otherwise.

The city is sorrowfully lacking in excellent minds in which to have a conversation beyond fashion and cake, that I think it might indeed be a crime if you did not call in due haste and save me from the boredom of another tedious tea. My doors to you are always open as I have now let my Steward know. Even if I find myself out, please feel free to enjoy the library, and I shall ensure Ashur's journals are moved there presently so you might read of his plans. I admit I am myself not medically minded so to have your help in navigating his writings would be a Herald send.

At your earliest convenience.

Jiya

• Bless
Reactions: Elspeth Sirl