Private Tales Night Fever

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Siobhan smiled at his awkwardness. He was adorable when he got flustered. "Stormy skies seems very apropos for how this relationship has started," her voice was soft as she took her new coffee from the server. She watched him eat and just watched him for a moment before she, too, started to eat.

After a couple bites, she spoke again. "I do like blue, by the way. Both blue and green are my favorites and look good on me." She grimaced at how she sounded mildly conceited. The two of them really were meant for each other, weren't they.

"Um...was there any mention of when the powers that be want the wedding to be? Because that is going to be a fun time. Our fathers are not going to be happy that they were duped."

What if they tried to stop the wedding after the found out she wasn't Signe...

Aranhil Voronwe

Aranhil nodded his head. He could agree that this relationship started very rocky. He wasn’t sure if it was going to be smooth sailing from here on out, but as long as they both tried to be kind, they could at least get along, couldn’t they? In truth, Aranhil had no thoughts of them falling in love. He couldn’t imagine, really, being in love again. Not after how sour things had went with Judy. The idea of being vulnerable with another person, never knowing their true feelings— it left a bad taste in his mouth.

Well, I’m glad you like the color. During big events, my father does expect us all to wear blue. But, any shade is fine,” he looked over her, down at the ring he tied to her finger. “I think the softer ones look nice on you too.” He said, a bit absentmindedly. He was happy when Siobhan changed the conversation. Although, the topic wasn’t a comforting one, rather it was far more concerning.

Oh. Shit.” Aranhil looked at Siobhan, a flicker of worry going through his eyes. “I don’t think my father would get too upset, as long as you’re really from the Lusce family. Perhaps your father won’t be too upset either? I mean, I am the last bachelor for the Voronwe family. Our union is also a good deal for your family, considering your father is a general and so is your brother.” Aranhil was thinking aloud, but he didn’t feel reassured. “Do… should we… tell them?” It was a rock and a hard place, after all, Aranhil was sure that whether they told their fathers or not, he was sure there would most definitely be an angry reaction.

Siobhan Lusce

Siobhan fidgeted for a moment. She had an idea. It was an absolutely crazy idea and he probably wouldn't agree to it but if they did this then no one would be able to split them up once the truth came out. She was not doing this for her. She was doing this for Signe. She would grow to like Aranhil in time and perhaps there would be love someday. She had to protect her sister.

"I have an idea, Aranhil," she let out a deep breath before continuing. "What if we went ahead and got married in secret? Very soon before anyone can figure it out. Once we are married, they cannot make us divorce. It would look even worse than a broken engagement for our fathers."

She grinned slightly evilly now and took a sip of her coffee. It was excellent and she was happy to drink this one. She closed her eyes and then shook her head.

"Nevermind. That is a terrible idea. I do not want to tell our fathers though. No, thank you."

Aranhil Voronwe

Aranhil blinked slowly at Siobhan as she said her idea. That was… strange. Well, it was strange that it came from her because she had tried killing him how many times now? Or at least she had been vocal about how she wished he was dead. However, Aranhil sat back in his seat, looking up at the ceiling as he mulled this idea over. In all honesty, he couldn’t guarantee that his father wouldn’t be mad. And if his father was mad, sure, maybe the majority would be directed at Siobhan until he somehow found out that Aranhil had known and had decided to continue to deceive him.

Those brownies back at the summer house bothered Aranhil for good reason: they could be unseen very easily. Who knew what they heard. What they were reporting back. What if they had already done so?

And considering Aranhil had taken Siobhan’s virginity, he was certain the head of the Lusce family would be upset. His daughter would always be seen as soiled even if it happened during an engagement.

What if we end up hating each other?” Siobhan had a good plan, Aranhil couldn’t ignore that. And he was tempted to move towards it. However, there was one thing that nagged him. “You have a chance to be engaged to a different man. I don’t know what would happen when you got home, what sort of punishment awaits you and your sister… but maybe you could be happier with someone else. If we get married, you know divorce is out. This…” he hesitated once more. “This could be your last chance. At happiness or… something.

Siobhan Lusce

He was right, of course. Marriage was permanent. She still had time to get out of this until the official wedding and she was willing to throw away that safety net out. She didn't have choice though.

"Listen, there is a chance we will hate each other. If that happens then we can just take lovers or something. Live in separate parts of the house...I don't know. I am just afraid that if I am found out and we are not married then I will be punished." She looked down at her coffee cup. The idea of living a different life than him made her stomach hurt and it confused her thoroughly.

She knew that Saang wouldn't let her father lay a hand on her but women disappeared in the Night Court all the time. Siobhan could end up being another missing girl and Signe would be pushed into the open engagement spot. Their fathers didn't care which Lusce was marrying into the Voronwe family.

"I have no idea if this is the right option, but I just feel like it is going to get out. You have a chance to find someone else still, Ari...Aranhil. You could blame it all on me and find a fiancé who hasn't tried to kill you..."

Her voice trailed off as she ate a bite of food before it got cold.

"So, Aranhil Voronwe...will you secretly marry me?" She smiled a conspiratorial smile at him.

Aranhil Voronwe

Quite often, marriages tended to be just for show. It wasn’t unheard of for a married couple to have secret lovers. Besides, many marriages, at least between duanann, tended to be for the politics within court. It was always a power grab, never for love. Aranhil debated this. Absently he pictured Siobhan taking a lover and the only thought that bothered him was her getting a secret lover before he did. Like he’d let that happen.

I don’t want you to be punished,” Aranhil said genuinely. He winced as she said his nickname. It felt strange, coming from her. Sure she was being sweet now but their personalities made Aranhil feel like they were the truest embodiment of oil and water. They would clash again, wouldn’t they? They still had so much to learn about the other.

No.” Aranhil said for her final question, a grin appearing on his face after a few seconds of him looking at her blankly. “I should be the one proposing. Not you. Your family would kill me.” He couldn’t blame them if they tried for that reason. Aranhil motioned for the server to bring them the bill. “Now, let’s do this the right way. We’re supposed to run off in the middle of the night, we can’t let anyone possibly know. You can ride a horse, can’t you?

Siobhan Lusce

Siobhan smiled at her very soon-to-be-husband, "of course I can ride a horse. I am the daughter of a General. He might be a terrible father but we did not want for anything."

The waiter brought their bill and Siobhan watched Aranhil settle the tab. She finished her cup of coffee while she waited. Should she buy another dress? Should she wear one of her new ones? Where were they going to go? Was she insane? All these questions were forming in her mind now and she was a little worried. This was the right thing to do...she hoped.

"Yes, we run off and we do not tell anyone. Well...don't we need someone to marry us and a witness?" Siobhan chewed on her bottom lip nervously. She didn't know how to go about getting secretly married. She let out a thoughtful hmmmm.

Aranhil Voronwe

They were going to do it. They were going to get married. They had only known each other for twenty-four hours, had fought more than they had gotten along, and now they both decided to get married. Perhaps it was to anger their fathers—who they both seemed to have lingering daddy issues with. Maybe it was because this was technically the safest choice for them, once again, because of their fathers. Aranhil paid the bill, his mind racing.

I’ve heard of a place that a lot of people go to, some love temple and whatever.” He ushered for Siobhan to follow him, opening the door of the cafe for her before leading her to the carriage. His walk was brisk and he held her hand so she could keep up with his much longer legs. “You can’t use the leys. Two days travel. We should leave today though. I need to go back, I want my bow.” He said in a hushed voice. Hopefully there wouldn’t be any danger but you never knew in Night Court.

Siobhan Lusce

Some love temple...

Siobhan had never heard of such a place. It did not surprise here though. They weren't the first fae to run off and get married in secret. Her hand was in his as they walked and it brought a smile to her face. Sure, it was so she would keep up with his pace but he was still holding her hand.

"Two days..." She mused. She had never ridden that long before and she grew a little worried now. "I should probably change into trousers too. I will need to pack a bag as well..."

Siobhan's voice trailed off as they reached the carriage and headed back to the summer home.

Aranhil Voronwe

Aranhil nodded, she should wear pants. Aranhil had never worn a dress before— well except that one time he was young and playing in his mother’s closet but that didn’t count— and he was sure that they had to be some of the most uncomfortable things to wear in a logical sense.

For instance, in Night Court it was constantly raining— and quite often, he saw how the woman wearing dresses always seemed to have a soaked and muddy hem. Without an umbrella to shield from the rain, Aranhil could only imagine the weight a wet dress would be put on someone.

Maybe get a letter out to your family. Not your father. But… that sister you’ve mentioned.” He said, in a hushed voice. “We don’t want anyone thinking you’ve had any unfortunate experiences.” More so, this letter would hopefully ensure that Saang wouldn’t try to kill Aranhil when they were to finally meet.

Siobhan Lusce

"I will write one before we leave without leaving too many details. Your father could intercept it." Siobhan looked out the carriage window as they headed back towards the house. She had moved next to Aranhil once they had gotten in. If they were going through with this, they needed to like sit next to each other and be nice.

She rested her hand on his thigh and smiled up at him. "Should I pack a dress? A blue one," she paused and looked down awkwardly before continuing. "And one of the bows..."

He had not seen her purchases but she had most certainly bought a beautiful blue dress. She didn't know why she had grabbed it. It just spoke to her. She wanted to kiss him but she refrained. They were being nice and she didn't want to ruin it.

Aranhil Voronwe

Aranhil frowned. Siobhan was right, his father could intercept it. He nodded his head. As long as she could write one and put her family at ease while they’re gone for a few days without having his father track them down he saw no harm in it. Her moving next to him didn’t bother him. As long as she wasn’t trying to choke him. However, it was when she placed her hand on his thigh that his body tensed up. He didn’t expect that after all.

For the ceremony?” He asked, looking over at Siobhan. He thought it over, and shrugged. “If you want we can both dress nice for it. Make it more special.” He offered to her.

Siobhan Lusce

Siobhan did not move her hand from his thigh. She would learn how to be a good wife and she would not try to kill Aranhil again...she hoped. That was probably wishful thinking though.

She could try though, damnit!

"Yes, for the ceremony. I have only been to a couple weddings but they always look their best. I know it is not the same for us but," she shrugged. "I don't know...it's silly. Nevermind," she was so unsure of herself sometimes around him and then others she was confident. It made zero sense. This man made zero sense.

"I really want to be a good wife...even if we never love each other...I don't want to try to kill you again or ever use my power on you..." She trailed off and slowly looked up into his eyes. "I am sorry, Aranhil."

Aranhil Voronwe

Aranhil knew weddings tended to be big things for women in general. Perhaps because it was seen as a grand gesture or the idea that there would be love. He didn’t care if he looked nice or if Siobhan wore a dress or not. He didn’t love her. He wasn’t actually sure if he liked her. Sure they were getting along now, but things could change. Nothing was for certain.

Except, their marriage would be. He looked down at the woman beside him.

Well, we’re going to have a wedding. Maybe at a later time. I’m sure our parents would love to make things official and invite everyone they can to witness our union. But we can dress nice together. We’re just doing the ceremony a bit early but you’ll still get to wear that white dress.” He promised, genuine. He nodded his head at her next words.

Same goes for me. I can’t…” he paused. What did he want to say? He wasn’t sure. His emotions felt so muted right not especially that he couldn’t really discern them. “I can’t promise that I will love you or that I’ll make you fall in love with me. But i can promise that I won’t… I won’t be cruel, anymore. I’ll do my best to be kind and whatever else a husband is supposed to be. A good husband.

Siobhan Lusce

Siobhan snorted, "I don't think I can wear white anymore." She winked at him. Winked. At. Aranhil.

"But, yeah, us together is the ceremony that actually matters. We will already be married for the other." The whole getting married thing still freaked her out whether it was now or later. She was going to be tied to this man for the rest of her very long existence.

His words brought some warmth to her though. They could only make a few promises but the promise to not intentionally hurt each other seemed like one they could keep. Maybe one day they would love each other. Maybe. Baby steps.

"Thank you. I really wish we could just start over...well...except for the sex..." She felt a blush color her cheeks as she studied her fiances face.

Aranhil Voronwe

If you don’t wear white,” Aranhil said gravely, his dark green hazel eyes showcasing the gravity of his next words, “your brother would murder me ten times over. My parents wouldn’t even need to pay to have me cremated, he’d do the job for them.” She could wear the blue dress for their secret ceremony, but at the wedding, Aranhil would put his foot down on the white dress. She can pick the cake flower, the colors, the flowers and whatever else she wanted but by the gods, Siobhan Lusce was wearing a white wedding dress.

Unless she wanted to be a widow right after the ceremony.

Oh?” Aranhil looked down at Siobhan, smirking at her. “I don’t think we can start over. I’ll never forget the way you cried out my name, over… and over…. And over.” He murmured, leaning his head down towards her.

Siobhan Lusce

Well that was settled. Siobhan would wear off-white for the big wedding. She chuckled to herself. She thought she was hilarious. She didn't say anything about it though as he spoke again.

Siobhan's cheeks now matched her hair and she smiled sheepishly. "I liked saying it...over...and over...and over," she murmured back to him. She had shifted and now their lips were almost touching, her hand resting on his cheek.

She may not like him, she may not love him, but she wanted to fuck him again...and again...and again. Siobhan closed the very small gap between them and captured his lips with hers. She hoped he wouldn't push her away. If they were compatible in nothing else...at least they had sex.

Aranhil Voronwe

Aranhil sighed in relief as she chuckled. Better than her scowling. Or punching him. Or whatever else she could come up with. At least with this small laugh from her he took it as her agreeing with him that she would wear white.

He was confused when she kissed him. He felt that yes, while he was flirting with her, she wouldn’t accept it. More so, he was shocked that she did in fact enjoy sleeping with him. Aranhil figured many girls needed some emotional connection and they really hadn’t built that. Then it had to be lust.

Aranhil could deal with lust. It was one-dimensional, an easy concept to understand that didn’t need reasons. It was closer to biology than psychology. So he didn’t push her away. Instead he kissed her back, because really, what man would say no?

Siobhan Lusce

Siobhan was not one to usually initiate things because...well...she didn't have much of any experience with men. She deepened the kiss and let her hand wander down his chest. Was she doing it right? She pulled away slowly and looked away. Her cheeks were red and she was embarrassed. She was terrible at this.

"Sorry, Aranhil...I...I am going to be a terrible wife..."
She looked out the window in shame. What the hell was her problem? She didn't even know how to properly seduce her fiancé. She just wanted to die right now. Maybe jumping out of the carriage would take care of the embarrassment she felt.

Aranhil Voronwe

Aranhil hadn’t pulled away from Siobhan, not once. After all, with the kiss, he didn’t mind it. He actually quite liked this assertiveness, the fact that she was being honest with herself. She wanted him. Even if his personality reeked of having a silver spoon in his mouth, she desired him. Pure lust.

But then that was lost and Aranhil was no longer kissing her. Because she had pulled away, not him. And then came this shy disposition, with her apologizing. If Aranhil didn’t know better he’d be demanding this imposter where they took Siobhan.

Why… are you going to be a terrible wife?” He asked, his tone conveying his confusion. He wondered if maybe he had done something wrong, was he too rough with their kiss? He had hardly touched her, that couldn’t be it. And she had just started touching him and then… stopped. Right when it was supposed to get good too. Perhaps she was shy with where the sun didn’t shine? Is that what she meant? Or… did his dick look weird?

He resisted the urge to unbutton his pants right then and there to double check. Surely, he, the handsome Aranhil Voronwe, had some horrible amalgamation for his manhood, right?

Siobhan Lusce

"Because I don't even know how to please my husband..." Siobhan trailed off and she continued to look out the window. She didn't want him to see her face. She was sure that her face was bright red at this point.

"You are the only guy I have ever...done...anything with...anything Aranhil..."

She had not even kissed a guy before him. Well she had kissed a guy but it was like a normal kiss. She looked down at her lap feeling utterly useless. He was so experienced and he had been stuck with someone who wasn't. She felt bad that he had gotten her all of a sudden.

"You will have to...show me...everything..."

She had bold words and made the few bold moves she knew last night. That was the extent of her knowledge. She guessed he wouldn't have the patience to deal with her and he would take another lover. She wouldn't blame him.

It took everything she had to even admit these failures.

Aranhil Voronwe

Oh so Ari Jr. was just fine then, perfect. Aranhil chuckled, leaning back into his seat, looking away from Siobhan. She seemed embarrassed and he preferred people not to look at him when he felt similarly.

I think it’s worse for guys. The first time I tried I didn’t realize there were two holes.” Aranhil laughed, mostly to himself. “I mean, I knew there were two holes, but I had no idea they were so close together, and it was dark and…” he trailed off, only to nudge Siobhan. “It went up her butt and she slapped me so hard I almost saw stars. I think you’d like her.” Aranhil said, that grin still on his face.

It’s not that big a deal if you know what you’re doing or not,” he said with a shrug. “I mean, just go with the flow. Do what feels right. Unless you’re gonna bite it. That’s a big NO.”

Siobhan Lusce

• Stressed
Reactions: Sio Lusce
Siobhan turned to look at Aranhil in absolute horror. "You are lucky that she didn't punch you for that," she said with a smile forming. She liked his smile. She appreciated his words of encouragement. They surprisingly meant a lot to her and she felt a little more at ease about the whole thing.

She pulled him into another kiss and let her hand travel low again. She would just have to practice.

Their carriage ride came to an end shortly after Siobhan and Ari had reached their ends. She was going to be okay with the whole practicing until perfect thing. Okay with it indeed.

Her back was against the side of the carriage and her legs were hanging over her fiance's lap. Her dress was still askew and she knew she would have to make it look halfway decent before he helped her out of the carriage.

She smiled wryly at him, "was that...okay?"

Aranhil Voronwe

There was something about Siobhan coming to him that caused Aranhil to feel a sense of excitement. Not the usual kind. This was entirely something else and he didn’t mind it whatsoever. So as she pulled him into a kiss, Aranhil met her halfway. Might as well encourage her and not have her pull back this time, and just to ensure that that wouldn’t happen again, he placed a hand along her back to draw her close.

I’ve never had sex in a carriage before.” Aranhil piped up, leaning back against the seat. Both of his hands were on Siobhan’s legs, one just resting on her thigh while the other was caressing her bare calf. His hands felt restless. Now after having some sort of stress relief, Aranhil was met with the need to immediately fall asleep. But he couldn’t. The moment they arrived they would back and set off. He had the perfect excuse. “So I thoroughly enjoyed myself.” He looked at Siobhan, tilting his head to the side a bit. “You seemed to be in less pain this time. Better than last night?

Siobhan Lusce

Siobhan had her eyes closed as her head rested on the window. She was enjoying him running his hand up and down her calf. She liked when he touched her.

She nodded sheepishly, answering his question. "Yes, much better," she said and then quickly added. "Not that last night was bad! Because it wasn't! I just meant it was better because it didn't hurt as much..."

She was rambling. Why was she rambling? Why did he fluster her so much? She had no idea and it frustrated her.

"I enjoy fucking you," that was all she needed to say on the matter as the carriage came to a stop.

Aranhil Voronwe