Private Tales Night Fever

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Siobhan grimaced, "you being hot was never the issue. You being an asshole was." Her answer was honest, at least. She did think he was gorgeous, but his attitude just ruined every nice looking thing about him.

It did not take him long to make her close her eyes in irritation again, "and you are back to being disgusting!" She growled at him. Siobhan turned and looked at him, resting her arm on the back top of the couch. "Look, I know that neither of us want this. I certainly don't," especially since I am not Signe. "I had other plans for my life that did not involve being your wife."

She studied his face for a long second and what she said next pained her to the core, "can we start over?"

Aranhil Voronwe

Blah blah blah blah blah blah. Who cared if he was an asshole if he was hot? Wasn’t being good looking more important than being a good person? Just kidding, Aranhil knew better than to think like that, but he almost wanted to mess with her more and irritate her further. It was almost a little bit of fun, this sort of banter that didn’t reach towards his father. But then she surprised him yet again, offering to start over. Aranhil sighed, his body relaxing as he mulled the opportunity over.

I’ve been my true self this whole entire time, but if you want, yeah, you can stop being a bitch. That would be nice.” The words came tumbling out before he could even think them through. He never regret his words, but there was a part of him that internally groaned. And a much larger part that told him not to care, this was just some woman that he had met roughly two hours ago, who he was forced to be tied down to. And besides, what was she going to do? Say some mean words back? He could handle that, even if it would be about his poor relationship with daddy dearest.

Siobhan Lusce

Siobhan narrowed her eyes at him and used her feet to launch herself off her side of the couch and in his direction. Her hands were outstretched as she aimed at his throat. She was going to kill him or at least choke him to the point of blacking out. Her surprisingly strong hands reached him neck and she squeezed as the rest of her body pushed him so he was kind of half laying and half sitting against the arm.

Unfortunately for her, she was accidently straddling his lap as she squeezed. She was going to end this now.

Aranhil Voronwe

Aranhil figured he’d get a reaction, after all, he had taken Siobhan’s metaphorical olive branch and chucked it right into the trash. He didn’t expect this reaction. He had thought that maybe she would get up and storm off somewhere, but instead she had lunged at him, her hands around his neck and he could feel her squeezing. He could also feel her straddling his waist, and despite the strong clench she had on his throat, he couldn’t help but look up at her little angry face, and tell her the last thing she wanted to hear.

Kinky. I love a woman that would actually just kill me.” His voice strained at the end of his sentence, and despite wanting to piss her off, he had had enough. He placed his much larger hands on her wrists, sitting back up. With all his strength, he managed to pry her hands off of his neck and then using his body, pushed her back down onto her back, slowly leaning over her before he got on top of her, pinning her wrists above her head. “You know, if this is what you wanted, you could have just asked.” He said with a smirk, looking into her green eyes.

Siobhan Lusce

Siobhan was pissed when he pulled her off, but she was not really surprised. He was much stronger than she was and the next thing she knew, he was on his knees leaning over her. Her wrists were in his iron grasp and she did not like the gleam in his hazel eyes. She was not sure what he intended to do and she did not want to wait to find out.

She tried to kick up but he was too quick and dropped a hand to stop her leg with a growl. He was mad now and she felt an actual pang of fear. She used the fact that only one held her wrists to pull them down, breaking his grasp. Before Aranhil could move again, she made contact with his arm. Skin to skin.

Her power flowed through her and connected with his body. She sent everything she could and she knew that she was going to get an insight that she did not necessarily need of his past. She needed him to understand that she was no scared little bird. She had claws and she bit back.

She braced herself for his worst memory to wash over her as it did the same to him.

Aranhil Voronwe

• Nervous
Reactions: Itachi
Had she just tried to kick him where the sun didn’t shine? Aranhil huffed, stopping her leg before she even got near there. Like hell he’d let anyone near his pride and glory, and the fact that she tried to do that made him more mad than when she had been choking him. At least that was kinda hot. He was ready to do something to her, to piss her off, to teach her not to mess with him when she touched him, and suddenly, everything changed.

It was an accident, this time it truly was. His father’s large domineering hand had his fingers woven deep into Aranhil’s hair, half lifting and half dragging him away from his study. He hadn’t meant to break his window, especially not during a meeting. He hadn’t thought about it when he shot the bird in the tree, didn’t think about his arrow missing and breaking the glass. It was a mistake, a normal mistake for a 12 year old boy to make.

He was brought down to the basement, a place he had never been before, but when his father used magick to set the lanterns ablaze, Aranhil realized that this was not a place to store things. No, this was a place to get things done. Was this where the strange noises came at night? Looking around as much as he could without turning his eyes, he saw things that looked like tools that were crusted and stained.

“Everyone has a choice, and I will give you one.” The aching grip left Aranhil’s sore head, and Aranhil stood there, too afraid to move. He had never seen his father this angry before, a cold anger that froze him in place. His father went and pulled out a pair of pliers from the many tools hanging on the wall and brought out a jar of needles from a shelf near it, placing them both on a table. “Aranhil, choose your punishment: the removal of ten fingernails or ten needles underneath the nail.”

“I don’t understand,” Aranhil stammered, immediately looking down at his hands, his fingernails. His thumb smoothed over them, seeing dirt stuck under them.

“I know you don’t understand and you won’t until you face consequences. So choose, or I will choose for you.” When Aranhil looked at the tools and then at his nails, he could feel his father’s impatience and regrettably, he looked up to his father’s cold eyes. He couldn’t help the rivulets of tears falling down his cheeks, the fact that his body kept shaking. It only angered his father more. “What have I told you about crying?”

“O-only… only girls cry.” Aranhil whispered.

“That’s not what I said. Repeat what I’ve said.”

“Mother told me I’m not allowed to say that word.” When his father laughed, there was no chance of mercy for him. His time for redemption, if there had even been any in the first place, was over.

“Aranhil, I’m going to make sure you learn today. You’re so stubborn, with such a thick head,” the imposing man said, walking over to his son and grabbing the back of his neck pushing him deeper into the room. “I know just the way to make you remember.” There was a large, thick copper plate that stood 6 inches off the ground, deep scorch marks underneath it. “Kneel on it and place your forehead on it. I want your palms flat.” Aranhil was shoved towards it, and slowly, he did what his father said. He kneels down on the cool copper, leaning over until his forehead and the tip of his nose was pressed firmly against it. He supported himself by placing his hands beside him, his palms flat.

“I want you to stay like that for ten minutes.” Aranhil let out a sigh of relief, he could do this. Sure it was a little uncomfortable, and maybe he would just be spanked, but this was most definitely better than getting his nails pulled out. Aranhil held his breath, waiting for something to whipped upon his back but instead, his father used magick. Not on him, but underneath him. It was long for the copper plate to heat up and naturally, Aranhil got up in the slightest with a small jerk the moment it was unbearable. Another mistake.

“Stay. There. For. Twenty. Minutes. NOW.” His father roared at him, grabbing Aranhil by his shirt, yanking him around as Aranhil tried to run away, blisters on his forehead and nose and hands, and suddenly his shirt was ripped off. “You want to fight me?” The man bellowed, picking Aranhil up and slamming him hard against the copper plate, his entire back against it. To keep him there, his father placed a heavy foot over his chest, pressing him down on the plate. It wouldn’t melt, no, magick had been placed on it so it could withstand the heat of Olis Voronwe’s hellish flames, and the more Aranhil struggled, the hotter it got.

A primal, animal scream came out of Aranhil’s mouth as he relieved the worst memory he ever had. Suffering through twenty minutes of having the skin melt off his back all over again. It was the most pain he had ever felt, never growing numb, his nerves only getting more and more sensitive as his skin was oozing out beneath him. He had broken out in a feverish sweat, every muscle was contracting, his stomach rolled and flipped and he felt the sick wanting to come up his mouth with his screams. Yet he was paralyzed to the spot he was at, still above Siobhan but his eyes showed he was most definitely somewhere else.

Siobhan Lusce

Siobhan loved having a weapon like this at her disposal, but the downside was that she experienced everything her victim did. Everything. This was only maybe the fifth time she had used it in 215 years. It was not something that was meant to be a party trick. No, her affinity was meant to attack and disable.

As they came out of the memory, she was crying and Aranhil was screaming. She instinctively reached up and pulled him onto her completely. He was heavier but in this moment she didn't care. She was careful to avoid his back.

"That is really fucked up,"
she murmured into his hair. Her fingers stroked through it lightly and tears continued down her cheeks.

Aranhil Voronwe

• Cry
Aranhil didn’t know when he started screaming or when he had stopped, even him screaming wasn’t processing, the only thing he understood that when he started coming back to the present, his throat was dry and had a roughness to it. The memory, the pain, heck, even the smell was causing him to disassociate, suddenly he felt as if he was floating away, other thoughts drifting around that needed so much attention. But she brought him back to the ground, holding him tightly against her. He instinctively winced when she stroked his hair but was surprised to find that no pain came from her touch. He could feel her wet tears on her cheeks, the dampness pressed against his own. And for that moment, he relaxed into her, each muscle slowly releasing, every sinew starting to unwind. He had nothing to run from, he was safe.

Time passed, Aranhil taking this small reprieve despite his thoughts going back to that time. And to others. When he got bigger, his father couldn’t push him around as easily and magick was used more frequently. But that time was always the worse. He had screamed then too, and no one had came. Just like now no one did as well, probably because Aranhil screaming when his father was upset wasn’t unusual. No one had soothed him after, his mother had stopped doing that when he was 12 because he had to learn how to be a man now.

What the fuck did you do?” He whispered, and yet, there was no animosity in his voice because right now, he wanted this comfort, if anything, he practically snuggled into her, positioning is face into the crook of her neck. His hands were awkward, limp and confused at where they were supposed to go. They only knew what to do when it came to harm or pleasure, but something as intimate as this? What did one do?

Siobhan Lusce

Siobhan continued to run her fingers through his hair for an undetermined amount of time. He had completely relaxed and was now peacefully laying on her. She felt terrible. Absolutely horrible about how she had thrown his dad's treatment at him earlier. Now she understood why he had been so mad, so cruel. Why he had attacked her. She was the bitch, he was correct.

She flinched when he asked what she had done. She couldn't just play it off, no, he deserved the truth. "That was my power, Arenhil. I force people to relive their worst memory - pain and all. I," she paused and took a breath, "I experience it too though."

"I thought you...I thought you were going to hurt me cause I tried to..."
Gods, she was a terrible person. She had come into this with so much anger that she had not thought about how he felt about it. She had just attacked immediately. She placed a gentle kiss on the top of his head.

Aranhil Voronwe

• Ctuhlu senpai
What a mighty thing to force someone to relive, it was definitely debilitating for both people, but Aranhil could see how it would be effective. He paused though when she admitted that she’s experienced it as well, not liking the fact that she knew such a vulnerable thing about him. If anything, now it was only proven that Aranhil did indeed have daddy issues, that that was a great weakness to him. But she didn’t seem intent on goading him further, no, she was doing the opposite of that. All too quickly, Aranhil felt a sense of shame.

Because you tried choking me and then kicking me in the balls,” Aranhil finished for her, lifting himself off of her and got up off of the couch. “So what did you think I was going to do? Choke you back? Kill you? I wouldn’t do that in my mother’s favorite room. She’d kill me.” It was supposed to be a joke but it was perhaps not to best time for it. Even Aranhil himself winced at how flat it was delivered. He ran his fingers through his hair, then proceeded to fidget and fix his shirt. “That’s a strong affinity.” He said after a moment. “I’m sure you’ve seen some really bad shit.

Siobhan Lusce

Siobhan did not acknowledge his terrible joke as she stood up and smoothed out her dress. "That was the 5th time I have ever used it. I will say that your memory is not the worst I have seen." She looked down and shuddered, remembering that one.

It had been on a Night Court asshole who had tried to force himself on her. She had touched him and the memory that flooded her was his own childhood sexual trauma. She had relived it with him and she had actually wished that she would've just let him rape her because his memory was so bad.

"I never forget them either. They are imprinted in my brain forever. It's terrible. I try not to use it if I can help it." She walked over to him and put her arms around him in a hug. "I'm sorry, Aranhil."

Aranhil Voronwe

His wasn’t the worst? His shoulders relaxed, and Aranhil could feel the relief. He had been hoping for those words, as if to diminish his pain. If he wasn’t the worst memory she had experienced, if she could swallow that fear of his, then it meant that his father wasn’t that bad and that Aranhil should be strong enough to overcome it. When she went over to hug him, he stiffened, once again, unsure of what to do.

I don’t need your sympathy,” he said slowly, looking straight ahead. His arms were at his sides, unable to move the way they wanted: either push her away or return the hug. Right now, neither felt right for him. “I’m not some helpless puppy, that happened centuries ago. It doesn’t matter anymore.” He added, trying to convince her, maybe even himself, too.

Siobhan Lusce

Siobhan felt him stiffen underneath her hug and she immediately stepped away. "Sorry, I will refrain from being a decent person ever again." She turned from him to start towards the parlor door. She had no idea where to go though or what time it was. She was harshly reminded that this was not her home.

"I obviously care too much," her tone was harsh but her eyes betrayed her. She did care...as much as she didn't want to. As small as it was. It was easier to hate him and hate the situation. He irritated the shit out of her and now he wanted to be all tough. "You are infuriating!"

Aranhil Voronwe

Aranhil watched Siobhan with curious eyes. Hot then cold, hot then cold. Well, he was acting much like the same way, sometimes a little nice before he went back to his default of being an ass. When she began to leave, he followed her out, letting he get it all out. Should he had hugged her back, if to just at least keep this strange sort of peace between them.

Well, you’re a woman, they call you the softer sex for a reason.” He murmured behind her, still following her and wondering where they would end up at. They passed a large grand father clock and Aranhil checked out the time— they still had time before dinner. “I think that sort of affinity is wasted on someone like you. You have too much spare time in your heart.” He added. His voice was mellow, less smug, less frustrated, less devilish. This was the truest part of him that he could show her without feeling like he would be pitied. He hated being pitied the most. “Are you going to tell others about it?” He was referring to his memory, and while he understood how vague it was, he couldn’t quite make it more obvious in fear of others realizing what Siobhan could do. He could already picture his father’s eyes glimmering with excitement. And to be fair, she would make business a lot easier. Manipulating people was always a key feature in Olis’ agenda for wealth and power.

Siobhan Lusce

Siobhan let his remark about the softer sex go, she didn't have anything to throw at him. She did, however, stop and pivot right into his muscular chest. Her hands rested on his pectoral muscles and she looked up at his face. She didn't mean for him to be there when she turned, she thought he was further behind her.

Her voice was low as she spoke, "you are the fourth person to learn of my affinity. Not even my entire family knows. My father doesn't even know. No doubt he would have used it as a bargaining chip. You, Saang, my mother, and my sister Sig..." The name was halfway out her mouth when she clamped her mouth shut. She had gotten so caught up in the moment and she had let down her guard.

She regrouped and shook her head, still looking up into his hazel eyes. "No, I will not tell anyone. It shouldn't even be something I am capable of doing."

Aranhil Voronwe

• Thoughtful
Aranhil didn’t step back as Siobhan spun and had stopped herself from crashing into him by placing her hands on his chest. He merely rose a dark brow and smirked down at her as she looked up at him with such a serious look. This was the most interesting position they had been in yet, at least in Aranhil’s mind as if the wall pining, choking, straddling, and screaming and crying into each other’s hair were all very mundane. But it was quite interesting to Aranhil, if anything because it was the first time he was looking into her eyes and didn’t feel annoyance.

It was the first time that he had even noticed her scent, warm and sensual. He picked out the sweet smell of lavender and vanilla, but underneath that sweetness was greedy white amber and a hint of cashmere wood. It wasn’t one he recognized, being more used to sweet florals that focused on caramel and rose and jasmine. He liked this one more, if only because it was unique and he found the lavender invigorating.

Sig?” He questioned. He was almost blocking her out, thinking of she smelled and looking into her eyes, letting her to continue to touch him. His brows lowered briefly in thought as he frowned, noticing how she seemed to shut her mouth so quickly. He didn’t really know her well, but Aranhil had learned that the redhead in front of him never seemed to just stop speaking once she was in the middle of the sentence. “What are your sisters names?” He questioned, gently bringing his hands up to hold onto her wrists. Instead of pushing her away, he pulled her in, ever so slightly. He wasn’t going to let her go now.

Siobhan Lusce

Siobhan was memorized by his dark eyes and when he pulled her closer, she welcomed it. For the first time his touch wasn't the touch of an asshole. She couldn't help but want to tell the truth. Everything. She couldn't though. What if he sent her back and then her family would be shamed and Signe would be in serious trouble.

"Saoirse, S**, S**, Siobhan, and Sybil." Only Signe's name had a g in it and Aranhil wasn't stupid. He knew before he asked the question that she was not Signe. She swallowed hard and tried with all of her might to look away from his handsome face, his alluring eyes.

"Please..." Her plea was a whisper. She was begging him without saying any other words to keep this secret. To accept her as his wife. To leave her sister out of this.

Aranhil Voronwe

• Devil
Had he acted nicer to maybe get the truth out of her? Yes, most definitely. Aranhil knew you attracted more flies with honey, and even if he was a handsome duanann with mesmerizing eyes and face and muscles, he cpoildn’t be an asshole all the time.

Oh my, now that’s interesting, I could have sworn you were maybe referring to yourself in the first person? But that’s unusual.” He whispered to her in a low voice, “after all you’re so well spoken.” He was practically grinning ear to ear at this revelation before he steeled himself into something far mroe serious. “Well, it seemed s that i have a secret of yours, and you own a secret of mine. Would be quite a shame for other people to know these sorts of things, wouldn’t you agree?” This was the closet thing to a truce that aranhil would offer her. Of course he didn’t want anyone to know about his horrific experience, his family had an image to maintain and the last thing Aranhil wanted was for everyone around him to pity him.

We must go to dinner, and I hope you’ll be able to act as if everything is normal, for your sake and mine. After all, we don’t want Saang to come here and fetch you and bring you home, right? I think both of our fathers wouldn’t like that.” Without saying anything else on this matter, one of his hands dropped from her wrists. He then lbegan to lead them down the hall, making his way to the dining room. To his surprised as they came to the dining room, both of aranhil’s parents were there waiting for them with grim expressions on their faces.

“Ari,” his mother began, his father had tapped the small of her back to let her know that they were here. “You… I heard screaming.” The worry in her voice was palpable but she didn’t say anything else as Olis cleared his throat.

“It has come to my attention that you and your fiancé should perhaps…” his father trailed off, something Aranhil had only witnessed a few times. “Spend time alone together. Out of everyone’s way.” Aranhil looked over at Siobhan, a moment of confusion plastered on his face before he registered it to something more unreadable. He was in he opremnvhjaqn of his father after all.

Is something going on?” Aranhil asked a bit suspiciously.

“I should be asking you that. You’re the one who was screaming bloody murder. Not to mention one of the servants mentioned that unmentionable things seemed to be happening in your bedroom.” Aranhil sighed. They had caused too much commotion and too quickly. “I think our summer home might be a good fit for this time, you both can learn how to… be acquainted with one another.” His father finished. “I’d suggest you both start packing now.”

Siobhan Lusce

Siobhan let out a sigh when he agreed to keep her secret. She was surprised that he had not asked which sister she was. He didn't even know her real name and he didn't seem to care either. Not surprising, after all.

She knew something was off as soon as they came to the diningroom and found his parents standing there. They did not particularly pleased and she looked down when they mentioned Aranhil screaming bloody murder. The room on the other hand was all him.

After they were dismissed, she pulled her wrist from his hand and started to walk towards the bedroom. She didn't have anything to pack, her things had not arrived yet and she assumed they would be sent onto wherever they were heading.

Once they were back in the bedroom, Siobhan flopped down on the bed and glared at Aranhil. "On the bright side, we don't have to try to be quiet," she shrugged. She, of course, meant in general, but she immediately knew how he would take it.

Aranhil Voronwe

Aranhil was in a slight daze, deep in thought. This wasn’t something he had expected. It made him rather suspicious on what had even caused this quick decision from his parents. Sure, he had been screaming, but wasn’t that almost an occurrence that happened at least once every ten years of so. And if anything, it hadn’t done anything to make him leave. Or was it because of Siobhan?

“Alrighty, a screamer, noted.” Aranhil said back to her comment, back to being a total ass. He had to try and act like this didn’t phase him in the slightest, after all, it was the man’s job to be confident to keep the woman from worrying, right?

“You stuff never arrived, right? Do you think it’ll be sent there?” He asked, looking around the room and wondering what on earth he would even need to bring. A lot or a little? The first thing he grabbed was his bow, picking it up and placing it on his bed. “Our summer home is… more on the small side.” He informed her, going to his wardrobe and then looking through his clothes. “But the location is great. It’s more woody than you’d expect, and you get a great view of the shore.” Small talk. This was small talk wasn’t it? A brief flush of nervousness overcame him. Somehow, this situation… it made him nervous, but Aranhil was never introspective enough to understand why.

Siobhan Lusce

Siobhan had been watching him closely and she could tell that something was off. Even when he commented on her being a screamer, she could tell that his heart wasn't in it. He was worried about something. Was it the fact that they were being sent away?

As he continued to ramble on, she knew he was not okay. Siobhan was not even sure what to do. She wanted to hug him again but he had reacted poorly the last time so she let that be. She thought back to just a bit ago when they had been so close and she flushed. All she had wanted to do was tell him the truth and then kiss him.

She snapped herself out of her thoughts as he finished talking about the house. She, honestly, hadn't heard anything he said about it, but she still watched him and bit her lip a little. No! She chastised herself.

Aranhil Voronwe

• Smug
Aranhil pulled out his absolute favorite things, all of which were not fancy and had been worn countless of times. He figured if they were being hidden away that he wouldn’t be needing to dress grandly at all, and could use a lot of this time to be spent outside. Actually, maybe this was almost a blessing in disguise, he wouldn’t be under his father’s watchful eye completely… although he was sure he was still going to be on a short leash.

Pancake, you okay? You haven’t said anything in two minutes and may explode,” he said lightly, turning around to face her, more playful than rude. But he raised a brow, seeing her looking perplexed. Oh, so was she scared? “If you think they’re doing this because they know… I can almost promise that’s not why. I’d imagine my brother might have something to do with it because he’s still mad at me for no reason.” Aranhil offered, looking back at his clothes and feeling rather satisfied with he had chosen.

Siobhan Lusce

"Hmmm? Oh no, I'm fine. You just seem on edge all of a sudden, Aranhil." She stood and crossed the room to him as he reassured that she was not the reason they were being sent away. "What'd you do to your brother?" She found it hard to believe that his brother was mad at him for no reason.

Something was still bugging her though so she finally spoke her thoughts. "Do you not care what sister I am?" She didn't know why it was bugging her but it was. Not that he needed to care in his spot, he would still call her Signe so why did it matter to her so much? She was behind him as she finished the last question.

Aranhil Voronwe

Aranhil frowned slightly, not liking that his emotions could be so easily read by a person who really didn’t know him all that well. Or maybe, she did know him better than he would have liked to admit. In a way, they had a lot of similarities. “Ah, we had a bet and I proved him wrong. And somehow it’s my fault.” It was vague, and normally, Aranhil wouldn’t be shy in describing how he had bested an older brother and claimed his wife for a night. Somehow, he held back that knowledge from Siobhan.

Oh, is that what you’re so upset about?” Aranhil couldn’t help but chuckle at that realization, turning around and once again, looming over her, stepping closer to her. “Let me guess, you’re tired of the name pancake, is that it?” Aranhil knew that wasn’t what was really upsetting her, and yet, he couldn’t help but tease her a bit on that fact. “So you’re not Signe, you’re definitely not Saang, and you’re not the little one.” He had bent his head down to whisper these names into her ear, holding her place by putting his large hands on her shoulders. “So who could you be… I wonder?” He did wonder, actually. Especially since he had forgotten her sisters names.

Siobhan Lusce

Siobhan's body betrayed her once again as he loomed over her. She just made a mocking face when he mentioned his terrible pet name for her. She did hate it, but that wasn't why it upset her. She was a living being and deserved to be known by her name.

Arenhil held her in place with his large, strong hands, not that she wanted to move anyway. His warm breath on her neck and ear sent shivers through her body like she had never felt before and she turned her face towards his that was still too close to her ear.

"Siobhan," her voice was so soft. Softer than she had ever though was possible. She sounded out the syllables so he understood. Shi-vaughn. "I am the second youngest of my sisters..." She was just starting to ramble as she stood frozen in his grasp.

Aranhil Voronwe