Private Tales Night Fever

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Siobhan? Aranhil tried to keep his expression neutral until she mentioned that she was the second youngest, and that was when his eyes grew wide. Wait how old was the youngest again? Wasn’t she very little, like a baby? Almost immediately, Aranhil took a step back and popped himself back on his bed and groaned, pinching the top of his nose in annoyance. He was many things, a wife stealer, a boyfriend stealer, an asshole… but he was most definitely not a predator.

Siobhan,” he said slowly, nearly afraid to even ask the question. “How old are you?” He did have some morals after all and now, he began to think. So she had switched places with Signe, from which he remembered, was older than him. But how much younger was she then? He groaned, thinking back to all of his sexual innuendos he had made towards her, and then finally thinking about her older brother. He suppressed a shudder. He could only imagine the pile of shit he was about to be in now. “And actually, another question, why the fuck are you here and not the other one?

Siobhan Lusce

Siobhan knew she should have left off the last part. She was old enough. She was not a child. He sat there on the bed looking pained and annoyed at the same time. She skipped answering his original question and went to the other instead. It was more of a story than a simple answer.

"Signe is gay," okay...maybe it was a simple answer. "She came to me freaking out about he impending marriage to a man. I couldn't let her live the rest of her life being miserable because she is so full of life and bubbling. She would drive you absolutely insane," Siobhan smiled thinking about her best friend. She started to pace while she spoke. "She would be miserable here and become a shell of herself...I couldn't..." She stopped and looked down at her hands for a second. She looked back up at studied his face. "No one knows except her and I. I told her to lay low for a bit. I was not joking earlier when I said our father has never met any of us. That is why it worked."

Siobhan still had not answered his original question. Instead she slowly walked over to the bed and stood in front of him. She would show him that she was old enough for him. She reached down and slid her dress up to just above her knees. She set her hands on his shoulders and climbed onto the bed. One knee resting on either side of his body. She was slightly taller than him in this position and she looked down into his hazel eyes and smiled.

Her hands traveled to either side of Aranhil's face, holding his face steady, and she brought her lips down to his.

Aranhil Voronwe

Aranhil listened, letting her talk about her sister. Obviously this was done because Siobhan thought that she was doing something for Signe. Aranhil sighed, couldn’t the sisters understand that they couldn’t delay the unenviable? Regardless of Signe’s sexuality, it was expected for women to get married and to then have children. So what was the point in this? In aranhil’s mind, Siobhan had sacrificed herself for nothing.

He was about to speak, tell her that her plan was silly and repeat his first question of her age. And yet, he remained silent, watching the way she slinked over to him. His eyes were on her lifting up her dress, just enough so he could glimpse her calves and then, he felt her weight on the bed. He shook his head slightly, chuckling. Oh, was she going to seduce him now? Did she think his baser needs would override his thought process? She was playing with fire now. Trying to act big and strong as if she could ever out do him, and so when she brought her face to his, he didn’t move away.

But he did raise a hand, stopping their lips from touching by caressing her sharp jaw up to her cheek, resting his thumb on her lips. His hazel eyes looked into her green orbs before dropping down to her parted lips, his thumb sliding gently across her pillowy lower lip. It was soft and smooth, the color of cherry blossoms. He couldn’t help the smirk.

I knew you wanted me the moment you saw me,” he murmured to her, removing his hand resting on her jaw. Both of his large hands went to the small of her waist, sliding down to the beginning of her soft hips. He didn’t lower her further, if anything, his hands were there to keep her from trying any other shenanigans that would cross her mind. “Close your eyes,” he commanded, finally moving his face up to hers for their lips to finally meet. The first brush of their lips was tentative, silken caresses to entice and welcome. Aranhil held himself back, from the thoughts of gripping her hips harder, pulling her head back, and many other things. Instead, he focused on their shared breath, how it seemed each time he breathed in she breathed out, momentarily connected as they heated up, toegether.

Siobhan Lusce

• Smug
Reactions: Sio Lusce
Siobhan's lips did not connect with his. Instead, he caressed her cheek and drew his thumb across her soft lips that were only letting shallow breaths escape them.

“I knew you wanted me the moment you saw me”

Chills ran through her body at his words. She had wanted him the moment she saw him, but that was not something she was going to admit to him. He did not need his ego inflated anymore than it already was. His strong hands held her hips and her body was on fire where he touched even if he was not touching skin.

“Close your eyes"

Normally, Siobhan would have argued with Aranhil about closing her eyes. She decided to do what he commanded and that thrill was back again. She closed her eyes and was rewarded with his lips meeting hers. This kiss was exactly the opposite of what she expected. It was tentative, soft. It made her want more from him. Her lips parted and she let her tongue slide against this lips, asking him to part his.

Aranhil Voronwe

Last edited:
She had at least kissed someone before him. Good. He wouldn’t have to pretend to enjoy himself then, which he had done before quite a few times. Yet, the moment he felt like he wanted to envelop her mouth further with his, he felt that ticklish flick of her tongue as her mouth parted. His self control wavered, using only a fraction of his strength to slam her hips down into his lap. He preferred their natural height difference, and one hand slid up from her hip to glide his fingers over her dainty little back. His fingers brushed over her bare neck before cording his fingers through her red hair. He immediately pulled her head back slowly, their lips barely no longer touching.

What do you think you’re doing?” He growled, his lips moving against the corner of hers, ticklish but firm. A deep rumble shook him, his eyes becoming hungry. He hadn’t realized but he had pressed his broad chest against hers, and suddenly, he realized just how petite Siobhan felt in his lap. He rather liked how tiny she was against him, how easy it would be for him to just squeeze her against his body or for his hands to touch every inch of her in an instant if he wanted to.

Open your mouth like a good girl, Siobhan.” It was the first time he had said her name, his velvety voice hovered on a primordial, husky deepness. He rather liked the way her name rolled off his tongue, carrying an essence of heat and stubborn fierceness with it. “And stick out your tongue.” His other hand that had been on her hip left it’s spot to pull off one of her hands that were still on his face. He needed leverage, after all, what he was going to do next would most definitely earn him a slap.

Siobhan Lusce

Aranhil pushed her hips down to where she was settled onto his lap and she was also back to being shorter than him. The shift in height did not break their kiss though. Him tugging on her hair is what broke the kiss and she frowned. Did he not like kissing her? No, that answer came when she looked into his darkening, hunger filled eyes.

They were so close now and Siobhan wondered if it were possible to get any closer at this moment. Her brow rose when he told her to open her mouth. She then narrowed her eyes, a flash of irritation crossing them. Her name - her name - coming from his lips lightened the irritation until he told her stick out her tongue. She tried to pull back from him but even with one hand on her hip, he held her in place. "What the fu..."

A knock on the door interrupted her from finishing the last syllable. She did not have to hear what the person on the other side was going to say to know that they had officially taken too long with packing.

Aranhil Voronwe

He was most definitely going to mess with her, having planned on using his tongue to give her one big lick over her face. He would’ve gotten slapped but he would’ve laughed and teased her, telling her something about how silly she was. She might even try to choke him again but overall, Aranhil couldn’t help himself. If it continued without some sort of childishness then, well, it would’ve kept on continuing.

Yeah, yeah, coming.” He let go of her hair and without much effort he picked her up off his lap and lightly tossed her over to his side on top of all the pillows. “Let’s get this show on the road, pancake.” He said, tiredly as if everything that had just happened hadn’t made his heart race and given him thoughts of other things. But he would play it cool to show that no, he couldn’t be seduced. He packed up the items he had chosen and swung the large carrier with ease as he went to open the door, letting Siobhan walk out first.

Know the way to the front door? Or should I lead the way?”

Siobhan Lusce

Siobhan huffed as she hit the pillows. She kind of loved how he could manhandle her the way he did. Again, she would not tell him that - ego and all. She rolled herself off the bed and headed to the door with Aranhil. She glared at him, "I know where to go."

It did not take long to get them loaded into the carriage and they were on their way to the summer home of the Voronwe family. For some reason, there was only silence in the carriage and she really did not mind. It was quite a few hours before they arrived at the summer home. She was not sure exactly what she was expecting, but it was surrounded by the simple magnificence of nature. The light stone home was nestled on the edge of the woods. She could not see what the other side of the house backed up to, she could see that the woods were no longer there.

The carriage pulled up to the splendid home that was smaller than the manor but it had a good size to it still. Aranhil helped her out of the carriage and she looked around. This was actually beautiful and she was not even a little mad that they had been sent away.

Aranhil Voronwe

Aranhil had always loved going to the summer home, it was something they did often when he was younger. Even now, the family had kept the home in mint condition because each summer all of them would coalesce here and spend “family time.” It was one of the few times that his father actually took some time away from work. Aranhil himself behaved quite well during the time spent at the summer home. He had been quiet on the ride there, not to spite Siobhan, but rather because he was sifting through all of his memories. When they arrived, Aranhil was more than happy to open the door and breathe in the salty ocean air.

His shoulders slumped in relaxation, and he was more than happy to stretch out his long legs. The carriage didn’t hesitant to leave and then it was Aranhil and Siobhan, alone and together. He rolled back his shoulders and strode up to the front door, using magick to open it and held it open for Siobhan. When she walked past him though he followed in straight afterwards as closely as possible. His free hand rested on her hip, his thumb poking in at where her back dimple would be.

So I think I need a drink.” He murmured, leaning over just enough to press his chest down on her shoulders. His head bent lower, his lips tickling the delicate skin on the side of her neck, traveling up to her ear. “I think you need one too, you’ve been rather thirsty today, haven’t you?” His voice had deepened once again, and he dropped his bag to the ground to free his other hand. His right hand went to rest on her shoulder, fingers feeling the upward push of her prominent collarbone, lazily going back and forth along the ridge.

Siobhan Lusce

FADED TO BLACK C:

~~~~~
They were both a mess. Aranhil could feel the sweat on his brow and the uncomfortable way his hair stuck to his brow because of the sweat. They both needed to get cleaned up, but more importantly, whereas Siobhan needed a warm bath, Aranhil needed a cold one. Good thing the sea was not far from here. Despite his love of admiring his handiwork, which was beautiful, it was time to be serious once again. Besides, he had played with his future wife enough for the day.

Yeah, it’s called the bathroom.” He said in his response to her asking if there was somewhere she could clean up. Back to normal. He then moved, no longer supporting her upright with his body and strode out rather casually to where he had left his bag that had his change of clothes. He picked it up and carried it with him to the bedroom that he and Siobhan had just initiated under their union. “Oh, it’s not connected to this room,” Aranhil realized he should explain, after all, this was his summer home, not hers. “Go out to the hall, make a left then your second right.” He informed her, opening up the bag and pulling out his clothes.

While you get situated, I’m going to head to the sea,” he added. It wasn’t often that he shared what he was doing with another person, but for some reason he felt compelled to let her know that he wasn’t just leaving her by herself. He was just going to take a dip into the ocean and then come back— there was no need for her to feel lonely. “I just… want a minute or two to myself. To process this.” He huffed at the end, realizing his clothes weren’t that much to his liking at he had brought things one would bring to a summer home… but it was winter. He was going to be cold tonight. How unfortunate.

You can heat your own water, right?” This thought had just occurred to him, after all, he had the elements of air and fire under his belt, but what did Siobhan have? Now that the really thought of it, he didn’t really know these basic and important things about her. For the most part, he only knew that she liked to misbehave, tell him no, had red hair, and would kill him if she had a chance. She was practically a stranger.

Siobhan Lusce

“Yeah, it’s called the bathroom.”

Siobhan stiffened at his sarcasm and immediately sat up to avoid him moving and letting her fall back on the bed. Back to normal, she supposed. She really hated him with a burning passion, but even now her feelings were already becoming convoluted. She counted it as a small blessing that they could get along in one area of their relationship even if it now made her a little nauseous to think that she had given him everything.

She stood and started to leave the room when Aranhil mentioned going to the sea. "I hope you drown, Ari," she quipped in her most pleasant voice. Siobhan was glad to see him leave if it was only for a little bit. How could he go back to being an asshole so quickly? She had no idea, but she could play this game too. She didn't need him. Lie. She didn't want him. Lie. She hoped he died. Lie. She let out an exasperated argh as she left the room.

"Yes, I know how to heat my own water!" She yelled back at him as she walked down the hall. "Not that you would help me if I didn't..." Those words were spoken to herself as she stepped into the bathroom and slammed the door. Fucking asshole.

Once Siobhan had filled the tub and warmed the water, she climbed into it and sank as low as she could go. She felt more dirty than she actually was and it was only a few minutes before she was crying. Her body shook with the sobs as she thought about what a terrible decision she had made. She had given up her happiness, her freedom, her life to save her sisters. Signe wouldn't have lasted long here and the thought of losing her made Siobhan cry even harder.

She continued to cry as she washed her body with the soap, as she washed her hair, as she rinsed off. She continued to cry as she dried herself off and headed back to the bedroom wrapped in a towel. She could only hope that her clothing had indeed made it here. She just wanted to go to bed and wake up tomorrow to her old life.

Aranhil Voronwe

Ironically, Aranhil thought he had been quite nice to Siobhan after their dance between the sheets. Despite that sarcastic comment, he was actually asking her if he needed help. But the fact that she said she hoped he drowned— which made no sense to him because he was a great swimmer— to then yelling at him about being able to heat her own water and slamming the door left Aranhil quite confused. Actually, the entire thing was confusing. She had tried to kill them, then she seduced him—twice— and now she was screaming at him. Women. Made absolutely no sense. So emotional.

Aranhil rolled his hazel eyes at her theatrics, going through his clothing and picking out certain items and then still butt naked, headed off towards the ocean. It wasn’t a private beach by any means, but during the coolest part of the year, many people chose to stay away from the chilly sea. Aranhil could care less, hardly feeling the cold like he was almost numb to it. There was still that knowledge that the water was cold as he began stepping into the ferocious waves crashing manically on the rocky beach.

He should’ve brought shoes, he realized, hopping comically along as every step felt like tacks were being driven up every which way on the bottom of his feet. Throwing his change of clothes out of reach from the waves, he allowed the water to lift him up and thankfully save his feet from more pain. He wasn’t in the sea long, just enough to calm himself, to bring him back to as good as place as one could be in his situation. He did feel better as he stepped out, changing into clean clothes and somehow feeling… refreshed, even enjoying the feeling on the clothing sticking to his wet skin.

Running his hand through his dark chestnut hair, Aranhil began to head back inside his home, feeling his stomach churning slightly. He was starving, considering all that effort he had put in, he most definitely had an appetite. And he was a very tall man, he needed to eat often. He frowned. Food. He wasn’t the best cook, but he could most definitely whip up something… like toast, perhaps. He went into the kitchen and that was when he was greeted by the sight of two brownies.

Thank the gods,” Aranhil said, relieved. So, him and Siobhan were alone… but weren’t. And in a way, he couldn’t be happier. Even if they would spill everything that was happening here, at least Aranhil wouldn’t have to try and make something edible to eat. “Please tell me you two can cook.” He said, smiling in the way he had learned at a young age. Both brownies nodded their heads, and through the prompt of Ari’s waving hand, began to get to work. With the brownies working in tandem, Aranhil knew it wouldn’t be long for dinner to be finished and went to go find Siobhan and tell her the good news: she wouldn’t have to eat his cooking.

Siobhan Lusce

Siobhan had not found her truck or any other clothing so she was still wrapped in the towel when Aranhil walked back into the bedroom. The green towel barely covered her and her long red hair was already starting to dry into its normal waves.

She turned when she heard him enter, but didn't say anything. He was a pain in the ass but she also wanted him to hold her. She really hated herself for these conflicting feelings.

"How was your swim?" Siobhan's voice was soft as she stepped closer to him. He hadn't drowned and as long as he kept his mouth closed, she could forget he was an asshole.

"Do you have anything I can wear, Ari?" She realized this was the first time she had called him by his nickname outside of bed. "I still don't have anything here."

Aranhil Voronwe

• Cry
Reactions: Itachi
Aranhil walked into the room and didn’t quite expect for Siobhan to be standing in there in nothing but a towel. He paused for a moment. Good thing he went for a cold swim. He looked over her, a brow raised. A thought drifted in his mind that she wanted round two, but perhaps that was just him.

Good?” He don’t know why it came out as a question, but it did. Perhaps because her tone threw him off. Her words seemed genuine and with her stepping towards him he wasn’t sure what her plan was. But it seemed he was assuming things for no reason. He sighed, not quite exasperated but he did frown. Of course she had no clothes. He looked over at her sullied green dress and figured that she couldn’t just put that back on.

Well nothing that would fit your skinny ass,” he grumbled, going over to look at his clothes that he had brought. “Don’t call me Ari.” He said, pulling out a plain gray long sleeved button up and a pair of loose trousers. He also pulled out a leather belt, tossing these items over to her. “We’ll figure out your belonging situation tonight, but you’re just going to have to wear these for now.” He said, pausing for a moment. Why was he acting so irritable all of a sudden? This time his frown was for him.

Uh. Dinner is being made for us.” He mumbled, a bit sheepishly, looking away to the side, not making contact with her emerald gaze.

Siobhan Lusce

At least their strange mood swings were mutual. Siobhan gathered up the clothes he had thrown in her direction and grimaced. They were definitely way too big for her but she would make them work. "Sorry," she mumbled softly when he snapped at her to not call him Ari. He was right, they weren't friends and he hated her. She didn't have the right to call him Ari.

Siobhan dropped the towel and pulled the button up over her shoulders. It was huge on her and actually covered enough to become a dress. She didn't even bother with the pants. She just took the belt and wrapped it around her waist to make the shirt look a little less like a giant sack on her.

"Good, I'm hungry." She could tell he was irritated and she had no idea why. She didn't feel like arguing anymore, she was tired. He had worn her out mentally and physically and she just was kind of done being an obstinate pain in the ass tonight.

Aranhil Voronwe

Last edited:
  • Stressed
Reactions: Itachi
This was incredibly awkward. Personally, Aranhil didn’t really know what to do in awkward positions such as this. On top of the fact that he was trying to be nice, but it seemed like everytime he tried, she either couldn’t tell or she enjoyed being a brat. Maybe a mixture of both. Boy, women were so hard to read. He opened his mouth to say something, but closed it. He coughed and shook his head before stuffing his hands in his pockets. Okay, so maybe he was also the reason why this was so awkward.

“Soooo…” he droned, looking up at the ceiling because really he couldn’t look her in the eyes right now. Luckily, before he had to figure out exactly what to say, one of the brownies trotted over to knock on the door, a squeak of dinner being ready before they could hear the scampering of feet getting further and further away. “Yeah, well,” he cleared his throat, “let’s go eat, Siobhan.” He said easily enough, even managing to shrug as he walked by her and opened the door. Once again he waited for her to walk through. He then led her out to the table, which before them was a rather simple yet appetizing meal. On each plate was parchment with fish inside that had been steamed with lemons and grains. There were small bowls of other items in the center of the table. Some cut brown bread, garlic parsnips and greens, and even a container that held an assortment of clams and mussels in a tomato based broth.

Despite seeming to be the type to not pull out a chair for a lady, Aranhil followed the rules and pulled out Siobhan’s seat before gently pushing it back in for her. He then went to sit across from her, and that was when he finally looked at her. She looked ridiculous in his clothes, was she really that small? He frowned for a moment before looking down at the tied up parchment.

“My mom loves seafood,” he said slowly, cutting open the parchment and inhaling the scent of lemon and herbs. Thankfully it was cod inside so nothing fishy. “I’m more of a meat and potatoes type of guy but I’ve always been told girls like seafood more than red meat.” He looked over at the medley of white parsnips covered in garlic that laid upon the massive mountain of dark greens. Kale? Spinach? Chard? Hell if he knew, all he knew was that he hated vegetables. “Definitely hate that stuff though,” he said, pointing his silver fork at it.

Siobhan Lusce

Siobhan let Aranhil lead her to the table without a single word. He was acting weird and she was not sure what was up with him. What she did know was that the food smelled magnificent. Siobhan had never been one to want for amazing food because her mother was a top notch cook. She could do things with food that Siobhan could only imagine. Never ask her for a recipe though because she would just laugh at you and shoo you out of the kitchen. Siobhan sighed, she did miss her mom already.

Ari pulled the chair out for her and she sat before he took his own seat across from her. She saw him look at her and then it was followed by a frown. She looked down at herself and grimaced. She would've preferred to still be naked at this moment. Was he judging her? Was he already over her? The questions nagged at her as she cut open the parchment and took a deep breath in. She could already tell this was going to be a delicious meal.

"I like meat and potatoes too," Siobhan said as she reached for the bowl of parsnips and greens. She liked pretty much all food. She couldn't think of anything she didn't like at this moment. She put some of the greens on her plate next to the fish and poked a piece of the cod with her fork.

"You don't seem like someone who doesn't like to eat his vegetables," her voice was soft as she put the piece of fish in her mouth and chewed. The flavors of lemons and whatever herbs were in there burst into her mouth and she let out a pleased sigh. "This is delicious."

Aranhil Voronwe

Aranhil took a bite from the meal before him, just focusing on the fish. Another strange habit of his, he tended to eat one thing at a time, something even his mother couldn’t shake off even as a child. The awkwardness was still there but at least now they can blame on the silence on them focusing on eating. Luckily, Aranhil felt relief that Siobhan enjoyed the food. Good. Wait. Why was that good? Why should he care if she was happy with dinner? Well, at least she was eating the greens so he wouldn’t have to.

“I’m the youngest, so I’m the brattiest. Mother always hated the fact that I never looked vegetables.” The fish was delicious, fragrant with the lemon and herbs, and still incredibly moist due to the parchment. He kept eating the fish, not ready to go to the wild rice pilaf below, adamant on eating one thing at a time subconsciously. “But she used to always try and give me broccoli. Broccoli raw, broccoli cooked— but always broccoli!” Aranhil didn’t know why he was bringing it up, but he smiled, looking at his fish. And then he continued.

“It tastes bitter. I don’t like the taste whether it’s raw or cooked, and the texture is weird too. And all that bristly bit… it’s like eating a tree.” He paused, and realized that he was rambling. Why? He couldn’t tell you, so instead he began shoveling the rest of the cod filet into his mouth and then started on the pilaf below. “Sio—Signe,” those goddamn gnomes, they were invisible now but Aranhil was sure that while one reason for them being there was for them to take care of the newly founded couple, they were also there to spy on them. “What sort of food do you like?”

Siobhan Lusce

Siobhan continued to eat in silence as Ari went on his rant about broccoli. He really the hated stuff like a child who never grew up. It was a little cute though. His little rant was the most he had opened up to her about anything willingly. Once he was done, she smiled at him and spoke for the first time in a good five minutes. "I bet I could get you to eat broccoli and then your mother would love me forever." The mischief in her smile and her voice promised that it would be a threat that he wouldn't be able to say no to.

She resumed eating and raised her brow when he almost called her by her name. She didn't trust his parents servants and neither did he by the quick cover up. "I will eat pretty much anything if it smells and looks good. I eat my vegetables like a big girl." She punctuated this by taking a bite of the greens.

She studied him for a few moments. She liked this. She liked them being pleasant to eachother. Was sex all it took for him to be a normal male? That would be easy enough, she supposed. "Do you regret agreeing to this?"

Aranhil Voronwe

Aranhil raised a brow curiously at Siobhan’s… well, was it a threat or a promise? It was rather playful he’d have to admit, but it made him wonder exactly how on earth anyone could force him to eat broccoli— his arch nemesis. Oh, wait, she could strangle him again and make him face his worst fears, perhaps that was what she meant? Aranhil debated for a moment: what was worse? Eating broccoli or having your back be burned and seared until the skin was literally bubbling and melting off in a stinky goo?

I think this marriage will work out as long as you eat my vegetables,” he said, one of the few times his wit wasn’t meant to demean Siobhan but rather to encourage their conversation. Besides, asking if he regret doing something… well, of course there was going to be regret with any decision he made. There were always consequences, no matter whether they were good or bad. “I guess I regret it, maybe?” He looked up at his fiancé, and paused. “I had a choice, get in with the army or get married. My dad got mad at me for one little stupid incident.” Aranhil rolled his hand as if to prove how insignificant it was that he slept with his brother’s wife, his hazel eyes rolling as well.

I already know your answer though. You hate this.

Siobhan Lusce

"Hate is a strong word," Siobhan said absently as she played with the food with her fork. "I don't hate everything about it. I rather enjoyed our earlier activities." She looked back up at him with a sly smile on her lips. She had very much enjoyed him and she believed he had enjoyed her as well. She hoped at least.

She took a drink of water from her glass and set her fork down. "I can't lie, but I won't pretend this was number one of my to-do list. I just went to my first social event in another court, I had intelligent conversation with a Lord, and then I..." She stopped to chose her words carefully. "Then I get married off...well engaged off. I don't know. I just thought I would do more with my life."

Siobhan hated that she was letting these feeling show especially to Ari but he was being nice right now and he had a right to know why she was so snarky and bratty. "I thought I would love the man I married..." She didn't say the words as an insult. She just said them like the truth they were.

Aranhil Voronwe

Aranhil snorted. Okay, so, he was a sex god, it was now confirmed. He was pretty pleased with the compliment, who know that his mighty and powerful Ari Jr. was strong enough to turn the fiery woman before him into someone more docile! Who would’ve thought that was possible. Aranhil almost felt the pride one felt when training and domesticating a stud.

Well now you can have my babies.” Aranhil said and grinned, his eyes showing another joke. Although this one a very, very bad joke considering that Siobhan had just poured her heart out about how much this was affecting her. “Uh, but, in all seriousness,” Aranhil added, a bit too quickly as he wasn’t sure he was ready for Siobhan’s fury just yet. At least after dessert, then they can start fighting again. “You don’t sound like most of the ladies from here.” He said slowly, his fish and pilaf decimated. He started working on the pot of muscles between them. No thanks to the vegetables.

I mean, really, even if I had a girlfriend, and we all know how I am such a catch,” another joke, but also mild praise for himself. “My father wouldn’t care. Much like how your father wouldn’t care whether you loved some man or not. If we offer better opportunities by being married I bet both our old man’s would force us to submit. If we didn’t, what do you think they’d do? I know plenty of families who had to disown their daughters, and being a disowned duanann… well you already know how they like to use you if you have no more nobility to protect you.” Ugh. How depressing. Talking about women’s rights. In truth, Aranhil felt pity for women in Night Court. He just… couldn’t do anything but be a bystander, he supposed.

Siobhan Lusce

Siobhan just looked at him in horror before she realized he was joking and took a deep breath. "I am...too young for babies..." She trailed off and took the last bite of her fish. She finally spoke again, "and I feel like we should probably at least like each other before we have a baby." Siobhan was surprised she was even considering having a child with Ari at all. All it took was sex and an amazing meal? No, that didn't seem right.

"You're right. They wouldn't care and I think that is the most frustrating part. There would be ways to lea..." She drug into a mussel and looked around before slowly shaking her head slightly asking Ari to not ask her what she was going to say. Siobhan had heard of an underground smuggling group that took women from the Night Court to somewhere safe. If she really wanted to get away from her fiancé, she could. She wouldn't though. At least not right now. She would stick this out for Signe's sake.

"Ari...sorry...Aranhil," she quickly corrected herself. "I am sorry about earlier. About strangling you and using my power on you. I forget that you don't like me and you don't want to be in this situation either." She had no doubts that the two of them would still fight at least three times a day, but at least she could know that she wasn't going to seriously try to kill him.

Aranhil Voronwe

I don’t want kids,” Aranhil said suddenly, but with a firmness that showed he had thought about the prospect and was not one to give in to such a whim set by expectations and his parents. Frankly, the idea of having children now wasn’t one that really bothered Aranhil, it didn’t quite affect him personally, however he knew exactly what a child would be used for. It wouldn’t live with them, his parents wouldn’t allow that, after all, they’d want to make sure the child got the “best education, best training, best et cetera et cetera.” A lie. They just wanted to brainwash the kid as much as possible so when they went back Aranhil couldn’t influence them in any sort of way.

Only my mom can call me Ari.” Aranhil corrected, this was going to be something he was steadfast in. He was always steadfast in something like this, unless… well unless Siobhan became someone important. Which she most definitely wouldn’t! But then he supposed, after thinking over what she said and comparing it to what he said, that he was being rather antagonistic. “Well, I mean, I don’t really see us getting along well enough to have kids but I guess… we shouldn’t fight when we’re eating. Bad companies ruins good food. And besides,” aranhil grabbed bread, using it to dip it into the sauce. “I can’t make fun of you when you look like you’re wearing a potato sack.

Siobhan Lusce

Siobhan glared at him. She tried to make his shirt look halfway decent but she could only do so much when he was almost a foot taller than her and muscular. He was pretty though, she thought to herself.

She picked up one of the parsnips from her plate and threw it at him with a smirk. "I cannot help that it was this or naked! I really need my clothes before I am forced to rip apart yours to make them fit better." Siobhan had basic sewing ability but not enough to make them look amazing.

Aranhil Voronwe