Roleplay OOC Newbie RP Request :^)

gren

Do your best.
Hi my name on here is gren. I've been RPing for a few years now and I want to get back into the fantasy setting instead sci-fi and modern themes, a bit of a stress reliever. I currently have 4 characters...but three are WIP.

The Introverted Guardian
Mysa Polafelon an experienced, human guard who mainly protected local villages and travelers from danger in her life. Then she gets a letter from a fish merchant in Alliria from her childhood, saying that the small market he's working on needs guardsmen. This is the basics of her background, besides the interesting fact that she's very, annoyingly insecure when the situation isn't serious.

The Sadist Rebel
Ysildea Ginechade is a young half-elf who's a student at the College of Elbion, though she'd rather not be. Since her childhood she wished to be a sea-faring pirate, venturing and using her cunningness to get what she wants. But her parents forced her to either go to college or be married off, else they'd leave her out of the will and totally cut her off, leaving her without even a piece of clothing to her name. She's able to work around this, feeding her curiosity by investigating abnormalities and rebelling as much as she can get away with. Paired with her arrogance, bluntness, and pride, Ysildea isn't the best of how friends go but she's has a admirable fire in her heart.

The Bureaucrat Wizard
Clement Sterubi is a glazier, a person who works with glass. It's something easy for him and helps him gets by, all the while supporting his bedridden grandfather. The old man taught him everything he knows and more. He sees the gifts in his grandson, who refuses to be anything except a dutiful, model citizen. He's always been able to push the rogue thoughts away easily until the day his grandfather explained that he wasn't exactly human...

The Wise Trickster
The other character I'm creating is going to be a bard being (species unknown for now) who is incredibly vile and chaotic evil but hides it cunningly behind their deceptive songs, riddles, and seemingly benevolent actions. The only reason why they hold back their true intentions even the slightest is to fit in.

In conclusion, all of these are WIP! xD

I'm open to any type of WIP, and if you're interested in a certain type of character not named, or if you have any suggestions, please share! I'm willing to mold my characters into something different (but based off a general concept).

Last edited:
Welcome Gren, happy to have you. I will PM you a fresh discord link that will expire in 24 hours.

• Yay
Reactions: gren
Welcome! They all sound like fun characters. Love the avatar image, too!

• Yay
Reactions: gren