New beginnings

I had not read anything like that yet, I guess I had better read up about what's going on first.

There isn’t really a full blown war. Vel’Anir is a very pro-human nation that resides right by the Falwood and there’s an on-going thread called Felling The Forest which involved... well... felling the forest. There’s been lots of mistreatment of elves by Vel’Anir but no real war.

There’s some people who write elves who are planning to attack an Anirian town/city/something as a result.

But you don’t have to worry about any of that! If you want to write a story about a grand adventure, opening a bake shop, or committing grand larceny you can. Would recommend posting it as an Open Thread and gauging interest in the looking for group board or on discord.

Welcome!

There isn’t really a full blown war. Vel’Anir is a very pro-human nation that resides right by the Falwood and there’s an on-going thread called Felling The Forest which involved... well... felling the forest. There’s been lots of mistreatment of elves by Vel’Anir but no real war.

There’s some people who write elves who are planning to attack an Anirian town/city/something as a result.

But you don’t have to worry about any of that! If you want to write a story about a grand adventure, opening a bake shop, or committing grand larceny you can. Would recommend posting it as an Open Thread and gauging interest in the looking for group board or on discord.

Welcome!
Ah thank you, I was trying to find where that lore/event was written but couldn't find it anywhere. I guess I will start a thread and see if any people would be interrested.

Thank you once again!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 2578
PocketSizedFaye This thread in particular!

PocketSizedFaye This thread in particular!

I have made my first post, hopefully it will be recieved positively.

• Popcorn
Reactions: Smiling One