A quest for vengeance

Character Biography
Link
The day is finally here, Amelia wants to set out on a quest for vengeance... She will be traveling all over Falwood, the Aberresai Savannah, through Amol-Kalit all the way to the forbidden city to find the people who murdered her father in their raid on Fal'Addas.

It has been nearly 100 years since her fathers death, are the culprits still alive? Either way Amelia will not be able to complete this quest alone, who will she meet along the way?

Are you up to the task? Let me know if interrested! :D

No worries, just lemme know if you need me to be the BBEG in y'all's adventure. Or maybe the amoral trickster or something that you encounter along the way. I'm easy.

PocketSizedFaye
My apologies, I'm not sure what BBEG stands for... also someone who we encounter along the way, causes trouble and then retreats to bother us again and again later on during the adventure sounds good :D

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 2578
This won't be much of a study travel.. though i'm sure Amelia will get distracted at some point somehow, but if you're talking about before she sets out on her journey she would have been too busy reading her books and such to make friends. She was even too busy to come to her own parents funerals.

• Love
Anyone who is interrested to join go ahead, be they human, elf, orc or beast. If you want to join in with more than 1 account that's also welcomed, it's up to the person joining of course to decide if they do or do not join with 1 or more acc.

• Love
im interested in this thread as a wild card element.

technically my character is "evil" being a vampire et all.

but...i rp him as having some core honor code type of thing.

Just makes him more relatable to me as a character.

I can join as someone who just makes things...interesting.

I deleted em, I decided to leave the thread.

Mainly I been really sick irl and I been dealing with that buddy.

But i am okay otherwise. Just decided to leave this particular thread. I'll join future projects for sure as I like how you guys write.