Letters Myles.

Roleplay dedicated to correspondence type roleplays such as letters.

Maho 'Jerik' Sparhawk

When there's no more room in hell
Character Biography
Link
To Myles,

I know it's been many months since my last letter. If i'm being honest, i don't seem to have a great grasp on time anymore; some days seem to pass quickly, whilst others... much longer. I don't sleep much anymore, since Belgrath, i have terrible nightmares. I left Gerra and Telemachus. I won't go into why, but know that i am as far away from everything as i can be. I've taken Nemesis East, hoping i can get away from Amol-Kalit. I can't tell you what i've... I have...

Maybe i'll see you at some point! That would be nice. That would be really nice.

How's your training going? It must have been 5 months? No, uh... 6? Anyway, it's been a while since you started, so you must have made much progress! I'm excited to see your magic in action. Remember when we talked about you being granted your Stave by the Elves? That'd be amazing. I remember when i got mine! The one i have- Uh, had. I uh... Anyway, if the hand-writing looks odd, it's because i got a Scribe to write it, he lives just down the road from me. My Right-hand has... problems, since Belgrath.

You'll write to me soon, won't you? This room i have rented isn't great, but letters seem to get here alright, so i hope this reaches you soon.

Your Faithful friend,
Maho.