Games Looking for online D&D group

Szesh

The Silver Flame
Character Biography
Link
Hello everyone. I am interested in getting into Dungeons and Dragons but I do not have an in-person group, not to mention COVID makes that kind of thing a bit iffy.

I have played once before but am still very much a beginner, so someone who doesn’t mind teaching me would be great!

I am a full time student, so I probably couldn’t commit to more than once per week, but I think it’d be a great way to get to know people here even better and have some fun.

If you’re interested in hosting, or if you’d also like to join a group, leave a comment below!

Rhiannon Kthell

• Dab
Reactions: Smiling One
Yaaaaas - will join! Recently lost my group (DM got super busy, other player left for a new game), so I'd love to play again. Open to homebrew and whatever other systems.

I'd be down. I too have had no physical interaction with these things called human beings due to [current events].

I can join as a DnD player. I'm not comfortable hosting for DnD, but if it's a host you need and other game systems are fine I can do that.

Depends on if anyone else feels confident and able. I'm fairly experienced with online d&d (four years about, weekly games) and can either use a module or come up with something unique. Just need to know what we want to enjoy.

For me rp(duh) with some comedy happening maybe some background music and some combat. Ive played for around 2 years now so Im pretty experienced I would say lol but not expert lvl yet. Also adult themes are ok with me ^^ I dont mind that stuff.

Descriptions are good too but depends :) i like imaginative things. So im up for a lot of things really

I play my campaigns serious, but let the natural humor do its thing. If you want a silly campaign, like the Wendy's Freshtovia campaign, you'd need to get someone else.

Yeah thats fine lol thats what I meant, comedy for me is a hit or miss so I dont really do that stuff. Though jokes are good

I am a fan of serious games with natural comedy / rapport among the characters and NPCs. I guess more realistic games would be a good descriptor.

Most recent game was set in the Shadows of the Demon Lord setting and it was hella grimdark. It was very fun outsmarting cultists.

I'd love to play some kind of homebrew version of my Chronicles character, Kthell, but I'm honestly open to whatever. Someone did a homebrew Elder Scrolls campaign and made an Alfiq stat list, which is basically what Kthell is.

I haven't touched 5e in years, but I remember it being super simple.

Don't know entirely how to get something like Kthell homebrewed; we will figure out what we are playing during sessions 0, if I run. I do require my players to come up with the reasons for their cooperation.

• Yay
Reactions: Kthell
Will do. I'll see if I can find that Alfiq homebrewed race sheet - pretty sure it's on Reddit somewhere. If it works, awesome. If not, ain't no thang.

Commander Xillian that would be fantastic if you're willing to DM. I'm flexible, personally I am just looking to get a better feel for the game at this point but am excited about building a character and PC interactions.

• Yay
Reactions: Commander Xillian
Yep, weekends work for me too! :) I'm CST here in the US.

Pst also here, Im free all day this week except friday, sat and sun bc of work sadly and then ill be off for seven more days xD

My Sundays and Fridays are currently taken up, and my Saturdays might be but I can set aside time. How do we feel about Saturday 5pm PST? That would be 8 my time, I can set aside four hours for a game.