Completed Licking Love Off of Knives

Everleigh scoffed at his comment, feeling slight indignation by it but also a sudden compulsion to turn around and press herself against him before teasing him so he’d take the comment back. Perhaps he wanted her to do just that as she felt the touch of his hand became wanting. She took a deep breath, shoulders relaxing as she didn’t move away from Erland.

I won’t have the time to come back.” She frowned. “I also won’t be able to tell you when I’ll be coming. Even if you’re out on a call or on your own, I’ll find you. Just be ready in two months and stay ready until I arrive.” Everleigh’s hands began the tedious task of undressing herself, coming then to the decision that one more time couldn’t hurt.

Be gentle this time?” Her voice was a soft whisper as she moved her head so she could look up at him. She hadn’t gotten very far in undressing herself. She wouldn’t continue unless she knew it was alright to request this of him. “Like the way you had kissed me?

Erland Karr

"Of course," he replied.

Not because she demanded, but because he wanted that too.

"Two months," he repeated. Erland had large, warm hands. He was surprisingly dextrous and opening buttons and fitting into tight spaces. If she needed an answer to that questioning look, his fingtertips lightly crossing two piercings - one directly above the other - would provide it.

It was longer than he would have expected to wait, but he took this stoically. He would have to be patient and continue to live the life he had become far too comfortable with.

"I am easy to find in the morning," he said, the arm wrapped around her waist moving up and down. "I always sleep in. Afternoon the markets, or here. I will try and stay here at night as much as possible."

• Ctuhlu senpai
Reactions: Everleigh Ebersol
You do like sleeping in.” A wry smile formed as Everleigh melted against his warm touch, stretching her neck back. “When we’re on the move, you’re going to have to get used to less sleep. Rising before dawn, traveling until sundown.” Could she get them horses? Not from Vel Luin. She planned on sneaking out instead of going in a bombastic fashion.

Horses would make the traveling faster but she felt it would pinpoint them. If they stole or bought them in a place near Vel Luin then it could be a start of a trail. If they didn’t get horses at all it might risk them getting caught. Would they need horses if they left at night? Could they sneak abroad a cargo wagon during the day?

Don’t be obvious you want to stay at night all the time.” A soft, breathy sigh left her lips. “Be normal.” She shifted against him, leaning more of her weight against him. “Stick to your…” what was she trying to say again? Oh, right. “Current schedule.

Erland Karr

• Yay
Reactions: Erland Karr
"I will do that," Erland said.

He did not see how he would have much of a choice. What freedoms he had were quite limited, even if he had come to see them as luxuries.

"If I am my Svalen again, we can cover ground quickly."

Erland gently kissed across her shoulder. He placed his left hand on the furs behind him so that he could comfortably take her slight weight against his chest. His right hand continued to work diligently even as he spoke.

"If I am not up late into the night and out under the stars I will wake early," he promised. "You have travelled the roads and the wilds around these lands before?" he asked.

• Ctuhlu senpai
Yeah, riding you would work.” She closed her eyes for a moment, releasing another soft sigh. Her hands were free and so she busied them with getting her leathers off without disrupting Erland’s work. “I mean, riding on you.” It turned out that that requires too much focus. Instead, a hand left to caress his jaw, fingertips delivering playful touches of encouragement. Eyes opened, lashes fluttering as her cheeks flushed.

So we can cover more ground.” She nodded her head. She had traveled plenty. She knew Anirian lands well. Most of her missions kept her in the panda belonging to the Republic of Vel Anir. Her eyelids drooped again. Her fingers became more insistent against his skin as she reached for his cheek, administering more pressure.

We’ll stay off the main roads.” Everleigh whispered. “Go around Vel Anir. The city.” She wiggled against him. “They’ll think we’re heading for Elbion but we’ll go East instead.

Erland Karr

"That sounds like good idea," he said. He had heard of Elbion. It was far away, but known as a home for all kinds of magical people. It would make sense that a Dreadlord would seek refuge there. The soft rhythmic percussion to their conversation continued louder with her only half shimmied free. He would see to her clothes in a few minutes.

"Better that way," Erland said. His smile revealed that both ways that she had phrased it would applicable. One now and one in two months time.

"Horses do not..." he paused to kiss her shoulder again. There was a greater intensify in his eyes. They were the morning sky, reflected off a cracked glacier.

"...like our kind. You will not be putting a saddle on me!" he insisted pressing the point home before returning to more sensitive points.

"Past Vel Anir. There is no boat could take us further?"

• Derp
She arched her back, pulling her bottom lip into her mouth to muffle her gasp. Her hand found its way to twist into his hair as she inhaled sharply. Everleigh could feel her heart hammering in her chest, her blood rushing to her face and until her skin felt hot. She raised her hips, silently demanding more.

Okay, okay, no horses.” She managed to say between trembling breaths. A boat? Why would they need a boat? Everleigh let out a low groan that came from her chest and stopped short in her throat. Right, the Tundra. A portal stone would be quicker, but could be more obvious. There was a portal stone near the Falwood. Maybe they took that to Alliria. It would be easy to blend in there. “At Alliria we could… get… a boat.” Everleigh felt like it was harder to breathe which made it harder to focus.

Kress, Erland, can’t we….” She had begun to whine before she clamped her teeth together hard, feeling as if she were to make more noise that it would only please him more as she squirmed beneath his touch. “Talk about it later? I know you’re excited but…..” Everleigh shook her head with little conviction as if her neck was limp.

Erland Karr

"Later," he agreed.

Mirth danced in his eyes. She had made the point quite clearly, that he needed to become his own man again. He didn't feel a warm satisfaction from how distracting he could be because she would be a satisfied customer, but because he wanted this.

Erland used his nose to push a waterfall of violet hair aside so that the trail of kisses could continue up to the shell of her ear. He was slow, deliberate and gentle.

"I will miss you, until you come back, Everleigh. My friend."

• Cthuulove