Fable - Ask Laws of the Pack

A roleplay which may be open to join but you must ask the creator first
"Come on in, we will discuss further inside the walls, but until things are settled, you may bring no more than four of your pack with you."

Seph noted Baraek's gesture and followed quietly, keeping the step or two behind him as they headed within the walls. She heard the Prime Alpha's footfalls, and the footfalls of the others as they also followed. Sapphire eyes trailed over Baraek's back and shoulders slightly and she smiled at her handsome mate, though the smile would have gone unnoticed.

As they got within the walls they settled and sat down quietly, she sat besides, though slightly behind Baraek, waiting quietly, patiently. Listening to everything around. She could see the discomfort of her pack with the newcomers and it seemed the same was also felt, but she assumed this tension was to be expected during these things.
Uhfred

• Devil
Reactions: Uhfred
"Come on in, we will discuss further inside the walls, but until things are settled, you may bring no more than four of your pack with you."

Seph noted Baraek's gesture and followed quietly, keeping the step or two behind him as they headed within the walls. She heard the Prime Alpha's footfalls, and the footfalls of the others as they also followed. Sapphire eyes trailed over Baraek's back and shoulders slightly and she smiled at her handsome mate, though the smile would have gone unnoticed.

As they got within the walls they settled and sat down quietly, she sat besides, though slightly behind Baraek, waiting quietly, patiently. Listening to everything around. She could see the discomfort of her pack with the newcomers and it seemed the same was also felt, but she assumed this tension was to be expected during these things.
Uhfred

Nothing to be noted was discussed, simply the specifics of what had already been stated. They'd come to the aid of any of the packs that needed it and would accompany them in any conquests or excursions they decided to go on, in which case the packs would all answer to the Prime Alpha, though otherwise would remain their own. It was more of a coalition than a pack-nation. Once these things were agreed upon and "Signed" in blood the Prime Alpha left but not without a last few private words to Baraek.

He left and Baraek turned to Seph. "Crisis averted."

• Cthuulove
Reactions: Sephrenia
**Weird that it posted under my main account... I never even access that one...LOL**

"Crisis averted."

Seph smiled softly, nodding as she stepped towards him, nuzzling him lightly with a gentle lick to the corner of his muzzle. She wrapped her arms gently around him.

"May I ask what you guys discussed in private my love?" She asked softly as she rested her chin on his chest, looking up to him. Her tail wagging slowly, content and happy.

• Bless
**Weird that it posted under my main account... I never even access that one...LOL**

(Yeah, I figured it was maybe that you made the 'wrong account' mistake, I've made that a couple of times)

Seph smiled softly, nodding as she stepped towards him, nuzzling him lightly with a gentle lick to the corner of his muzzle. She wrapped her arms gently around him.

"May I ask what you guys discussed in private my love?" She asked softly as she rested her chin on his chest, looking up to him. Her tail wagging slowly, content and happy.

He smiled. "It was an invitation of sorts. Apparently the alphas all gather once every season. A time of long-term decision making and progress reports. It's in a weeks time, and it lasts five days. He was giving me the time and place, and he also told me you could come along if you so wished.

• Love
"It was an invitation of sorts. Apparently the alphas all gather once every season. A time of long-term decision making and progress reports. It's in a weeks time, and it lasts five days. He was giving me the time and place, and he also told me you could come along if you so wished."

She smiled in return of his smile and she nodded lightly as she licked the underside of his jaw lightly a few times. "I would be happy to go if you'd like me to." She said softly as she rested lightly against him, nuzzling her cheek against his strong chest, letting her eyes close, happy for the comfort of the quiet they were given for the moment.
Uhfred

• Bless
She smiled in return of his smile and she nodded lightly as she licked the underside of his jaw lightly a few times. "I would be happy to go if you'd like me to." She said softly as she rested lightly against him, nuzzling her cheek against his strong chest, letting her eyes close, happy for the comfort of the quiet they were given for the moment.

"It would be nice to have an ally with me." He said, putting his arms around her back. "But you don't have to go if you don't want to. It's up to you."

He sighed and looked down at her. "But right now we need to keep building, the wall is done, but now we need to make a few new dens, and that bucket you mentioned for the well. Though I suppose that can wait till tomorrow." His hand fell low to her butt. "Today everyone can relax, we've avoided slaughter and we've increased our chances of survival too."

He made the announcement, and the pack breathed a sigh of relief. There wasn't much work done that day, mostly merrymaking, of various types, to put it in simple terms, a few new pups were sure to come around in a few months time.

• Cthuulove
"It would be nice to have an ally with me. But you don't have to go if you don't want to. It's up to you."

She smiled brightly. "I would love to go with you. It would please me greatly"

"But right now we need to keep building, the wall is done, but now we need to make a few new dens, and that bucket you mentioned for the well. Though I suppose that can wait till tomorrow. Today everyone can relax, we've avoided slaughter and we've increased our chances of survival too."

She smiled slightly as his hand wandered to her flank. She nodded softly, with understanding. The pack deserved a day of enjoyment as did the alpha's and she was happy for the the battle won today.

Uhfred

She smiled brightly. "I would love to go with you. It would please me greatly"

He smiled back, "Thank you Seph."

She smiled slightly as his hand wandered to her flank. She nodded softly, with understanding. The pack deserved a day of enjoyment as did the alpha's and she was happy for the the battle won today.

A battle won without a fight is always the most favorable. So yes, there was cause for celebration. He brought her with him to a slightly more secluded, though still less than private, place between dens for their activities. They likely wouldn't be done for a while.

It wasn't until the following morning that they finally left their little spot. He'd wake up with a still immobilized Seph on his chest. "Morning pet."

• Bless
"Morning pet." she heard as she started waking up. She smiled lightly as she opened her sapphire eyes slowly, yawning a little, her hands still pinned hind her back. She stretched best she could, smiling.

"Morning master..." She said softly as she lifted her head and licked his muzzle gently. She had fallen asleep against him and slept well, thankful for the peaceful nights sleep. "Sleep well Love?"

"Morning master..." She said softly as she lifted her head and licked his muzzle gently. She had fallen asleep against him and slept well, thankful for the peaceful nights sleep. "Sleep well Love?"

"Indeed I did." He said in response, laying a hand on her toned core. "You?"

Once he had her answer he would help her stand and then free her arms. "Now we build a few more dens, hopefully we can have one of our own soonish."

"Indeed I did. You?"

"I slept perfectly" She said lightly as his hand rested on her. She smiled softly, nuzzling her nose under his chin before he helped her to stand, untying her arms gently. She stretched her arms, slightly sore from being tied all night but the tension worked itself out rather easily.

"Now we build a few more dens, hopefully we can have one of our own soonish."

"That would be amazing love..." She said softly as she looked around to the pack. Her eyes wandered to the outside world a little, what she could see above the wall anyway. She would try the bark from the trees and braided vines, she thought to herself to make the buckets for him, show him what she had in mind... unless he wanted her to hunt.

"Want me to make buckets, or hunt today My love?" she asked softly.
Uhfred

"That would be amazing love..." She said softly as she looked around to the pack. Her eyes wandered to the outside world a little, what she could see above the wall anyway. She would try the bark from the trees and braided vines, she thought to herself to make the buckets for him, show him what she had in mind... unless he wanted her to hunt.

"Want me to make buckets, or hunt today My love?" she asked softly.

"Hunting can be handled by quite literally anyone in the pack. You're the only one who knows what buckets are, so I would say that you should work on that." He kissed her then began to move away. "I need to get the pack organized into their daily tasks, I'll come check on you soon enough."

He gave her a quick spank before he left her to her work. He really needed to make some more specialized equipment once they had their own den.

• Cthuulove
"Hunting can be handled by quite literally anyone in the pack. You're the only one who knows what buckets are, so I would say that you should work on that."

She nodded softly as he leaned in to give her a gentle kiss before stepping away.

"I need to get the pack organized into their daily tasks, I'll come check on you soon enough."

She smiled lightly and turned to leave the safety of the village... then she thought for a moment and turned back to him.

"My love? May you take the collar off for me for the day so I can shift? Weaving vines is much easier with human hands...."

If he said no, she could weave in this form, it was just much more difficult and took more time.

Uhfred

• Bless
"My love? May you take the collar off for me for the day so I can shift? Weaving vines is much easier with human hands...."

If he said no, she could weave in this form, it was just much more difficult and took more time.

He nodded, this would also be a good opportunity to get a more suitable replacement. He walked around to her back and unbuckled the collar from her neck. Once it was off he ran a hand up her throat to tilt her head up, which allowed him to kiss her neck where the collar once rested. "You may shift pet."

After that he let her go, and brought the collar with him as he went about the village, dividing the pack into groups with various tasks. He took some time out of his work to do something on his own, he ordered a few steel studs to be made by their blacksmith along with another buckle. He had a strip of leather, a half inch shorter than the first collar to spare material, and he dyed it red. The first collar signified that she belonged to the pack, this one would say something a little different, this one would say she belonged to him.

• Cthuulove
She smiled softly as he nodded and moved towards her. She stood still as he walked behind her, unbuckling the collar from her neck. Once the collar was removed he trailed his hand up her throat and lifted her chin before moving his muzzle to where the collar had rested. She shivered slightly at the new feeling in place of the collar which had spend quite sometime in its place.

"You may shift pet." He said softly as he kissed her throat. Her eyes fell closed for a moment before he stepped away. She smiled, opening her eyes to watch him walk away with her collar in tow. She headed out to the woods, staying in her anthro form as it was safest and she'd have better luck getting bark off the trees in this form.

She moved into the trees and began stripping a large tree of its thick strong bark. She tilted her head as she looked it over quietly before stripping another. She moved the pieces together, pondering how well this would work if at all. She shrugged, moving to grab some vines as well before slowly finding a place to sit and work. She shifted to her human form, lacking clothing as usual so she found a somewhat secluded spot just in case, to work.

She began weaving the vines together, braiding them to make them stronger. She lifted her head, listening to the sounds of the woods around her on occasion, weary of her safety as she worked.

Uhfred

• Devil
She smiled softly as he nodded and moved towards her. She stood still as he walked behind her, unbuckling the collar from her neck. Once the collar was removed he trailed his hand up her throat and lifted her chin before moving his muzzle to where the collar had rested. She shivered slightly at the new feeling in place of the collar which had spend quite sometime in its place.

"You may shift pet." He said softly as he kissed her throat. Her eyes fell closed for a moment before he stepped away. She smiled, opening her eyes to watch him walk away with her collar in tow. She headed out to the woods, staying in her anthro form as it was safest and she'd have better luck getting bark off the trees in this form.

She moved into the trees and began stripping a large tree of its thick strong bark. She tilted her head as she looked it over quietly before stripping another. She moved the pieces together, pondering how well this would work if at all. She shrugged, moving to grab some vines as well before slowly finding a place to sit and work. She shifted to her human form, lacking clothing as usual so she found a somewhat secluded spot just in case, to work.

She began weaving the vines together, braiding them to make them stronger. She lifted her head, listening to the sounds of the woods around her on occasion, weary of her safety as she worked.

Uhfred

She could simply shift again if found. Besides, the pack knew her scent by then and Baraek had learned on the first night that her human and anthropomorphic form had no scent differentiation, at least not a noticeable one. So she was safe, unless an aggressive pack showed up, but they'd made peace with them so that wasn't a concern.

Baraek had the new collar finished after an hour and a half of careful, tedious and determined work. He smiled when he looked at the new one, he had a feeling she'd like it. So he tucked it away and got about his own work, helping with further construction, he'd given some thought to Seph's idea of a wooden den, and he had decided to test it out by building one outside the wall to not use up too much space inside the wall in case it didn't go well. It was essentially a triangular prism with two main roof supports that went all the way to the ground from their peaks and a door on each end. It looked viable enough.

When the sun approached the western horizon he and the other wolves had finished the prototype house, and the hunters brought home another pair of ogres. It had been a largely successful day. Now he just needed to wait for Seph to return.

• Love
Seph made the first bucket, taking her time as she made a cylinder from the bark and then slid a third piece down between them to make a bottom. She wrapped the braided vines around the cylinder, then slipped it beneath the base as well, tying those 2 braided vines to the vines holding the sides tight.

She used a 5th vine to make a handle, shifted anthro and headed to the water, testing it. It worked well enough that she made a second, and a long rope from braided vine as well before the sun began setting.

She filled both buckets and headed home, tail lashing slowly as she carried both. She noticed the wooden prism, tilting her head slightly as she took the sight of it in before entering the village and looked around for Baraek. When her eyes fell on him she lifted the buckets, full of water, though dripping a tiny bit here and there.

She walked up to him and showed him happily.

"They are far from perfect, but they work...." she said softly as she offered them for his inspection.
Uhfred

• Bless
"They are far from perfect, but they work...." she said softly as she offered them for his inspection.

He looked them over. "So that's what a bucket is. Huh, so we'd use these to retrieve water from the well yes?"

He took one bucket from her and inspected it's construction. It looked useful enough, and the slight leak wouldn't be an issue. He gestured for her to follow him so that they might put the se buckets beside the well. Once that was done he turned to her with a smile.

"I made something for you." He said.

He pulled out the new collar, a little more professional and a bit more dignified than the simple strap that the old one was. He let her inspect it so that she might give him her opinion. He even asked. "What do you think?"

• Bless
"So that's what a bucket is. Huh, so we'd use these to retrieve water from the well yes?"

"Yes, or the river to bring here if need be... like I have done now to show you."

She smiled and followed him to the well, tying one bucket to the large stick she'd saved and rolling the stick so the vine would be wound fully around it. Them she began unwinding, letting the bucket lower into the well. She then showed him how to bring it back up. She smiled softly as she watched him try.

"The vines will likely need to be replaced on occasion, but it does well for now. Do our blacksmiths know how to make Chain?" she asked softly, thinking Chain would be much more useful... hell, she may even be able to come up with a sturdier bucket design too depending on what the blacksmiths were capable of.

As they moved from the well he turned to her with a bright smile.

"I made something for you." He said as he pulled a crimson collar for her. She took it quietly, trailing her fingers slowly over the workmanship and smiled as he asked what she thought.

"It is beautiful... does the color signify something? The last one was not colored." She asked softly, turning her back to him slowly so he could settle it around her throat.

Uhfred

"Yes, or the river to bring here if need be... like I have done now to show you."

She smiled and followed him to the well, tying one bucket to the large stick she'd saved and rolling the stick so the vine would be wound fully around it. Them she began unwinding, letting the bucket lower into the well. She then showed him how to bring it back up. She smiled softly as she watched him try.

"The vines will likely need to be replaced on occasion, but it does well for now. Do our blacksmiths know how to make Chain?" she asked softly, thinking Chain would be much more useful... hell, she may even be able to come up with a sturdier bucket design too depending on what the blacksmiths were capable of.

He paid close attention to what she did. She asked about a chain and he grimaced. "I'm sure we could have one made, but the real problem is whether we have enough material to actually make it. It's possible but also we shouldn't count on it happening, at least not soon."

"I made something for you." He said as he pulled a crimson collar for her. She took it quietly, trailing her fingers slowly over the workmanship and smiled as he asked what she thought.

"It is beautiful... does the color signify something? The last one was not colored." She asked softly, turning her back to him slowly so he could settle it around her throat.

He smiled, pleased that she liked it. She asked if the color meant something and he shook his head while taking the collar back. He fitted it around her neck and cinched it snug, maybe a slight bit tighter than the last one but nowhere near a dangerous amount. "No, this collar does mean something a little different though. That first one was basic, not too much effort went into it, it meant that you belonged to the pack. But this one," He brought his hand up to rub her throat, "This one means that you belong to me. You aren't the pack's anymore, now you're mine."

"I'm sure we could have one made, but the real problem is whether we have enough material to actually make it. It's possible but also we shouldn't count on it happening, at least not soon." She nodded softly in response. It was understandable. She smiled as she felt his body behind her as he slipped the collar over her throat, slightly more snug than the last which made her curious.

"No, this collar does mean something a little different though. That first one was basic, not too much effort went into it, it meant that you belonged to the pack. But this one, This one means that you belong to me. You aren't the pack's anymore, now you're mine."

She smiled softly, her eyes falling closed as he stepped closer, his hand trailing up her throat slowly as he spoke softly to her. A smile pulled at the corners of her muzzle at his words. She was very happy to be his and his alone. She stepped slightly back, brushing her tail against his thighs as a breathless "It is my pleasure to belong to you" escaped her mouth.

Uhfred

She smiled softly, her eyes falling closed as he stepped closer, his hand trailing up her throat slowly as he spoke softly to her. A smile pulled at the corners of her muzzle at his words. She was very happy to be his and his alone. She stepped slightly back, brushing her tail against his thighs as a breathless "It is my pleasure to belong to you" escaped her mouth.

He smiled when she said this. This sort of exchange had been said a number of times before, yet here they were saying it again. He kissed her. "We managed to get the last few dens constructed today. You and I have a little hole to sleep in now."

He hooked her collar with his finger and tugged her along suggestively to the den in which they'd be staying for basically the rest of their lives. He turned and said, "Welcome to your new home pet."

"We managed to get the last few dens constructed today. You and I have a little hole to sleep in now." She smiled brightly, that was amazing news. He hooked her new collar lightly, pulling her gently and she followed quite happily. She smiled as they stopped at what would be their home. She slid her hand in his lightly for a moment before heading in quietly, bumping him playfully with her hip as she passed him.

"Welcome to your new home pet."

She moved to hug him and nipped the underside of his jaw. "It is great my Master, perfect..." She said before dragging her tongue over his chin.

Uhfred

"We managed to get the last few dens constructed today. You and I have a little hole to sleep in now." She smiled brightly, that was amazing news. He hooked her new collar lightly, pulling her gently and she followed quite happily. She smiled as they stopped at what would be their home. She slid her hand in his lightly for a moment before heading in quietly, bumping him playfully with her hip as she passed him.

"Welcome to your new home pet."

She moved to hug him and nipped the underside of his jaw. "It is great my Master, perfect..." She said before dragging her tongue over his chin.

Uhfred

He growled playfully. And he brought her inside for the night.

The morning after was much like that morning. she'd wake up, a little more thoroughly tied up this time around. He'd stroke her cheek to wake her up and kiss her on the nose once she opened her eyes. "Morning again."

• Cthuulove
His gentle caress against her cheek woke her up and he kissed her on the nose "Morning again." He said softly as she opened her eyes. She smiled softly as she nuzzled her nose gently under his chin.

"Morning Master" She said softly as she stretched best she could, arms still tied. She moved from him, getting to her knees so he could untie her as he was still laying down. She smiled softly back to him as she waited patiently

Uhfred