Fable - Ask Laws of the Pack

A roleplay which may be open to join but you must ask the creator first
"Well right now all I want to do is cuddle with you. But don't feel like you don't have a say. Do you want to go do something?"

Cuddling sounded amazing to her to be honest. She sighed comfortably.

"Cuddling would be amazing my love. I just want to make sure you get what you want during this trip." She said reassuringly as she began to lick his chin, gently grooming him.

Uhfred

"Well right now all I want to do is cuddle with you. But don't feel like you don't have a say. Do you want to go do something?"

Cuddling sounded amazing to her to be honest. She sighed comfortably.

"Cuddling would be amazing my love. I just want to make sure you get what you want during this trip." She said reassuringly as she began to lick his chin, gently grooming him.

Uhfred

He rolled his eyes. "This is for business purposes, so what I want isn't as important as business. But please, I'm not the only one between us. If you want something, tell me, and I'll see about making sure you're satisfied. My job is to provide for you after all."

HE laid down and pulled her onto his chest.

"This is for business purposes, so what I want isn't as important as business. But please, I'm not the only one between us. If you want something, tell me, and I'll see about making sure you're satisfied. My job is to provide for you after all."

She giggled softly as he rolled his eyes and laid down, pulling her onto his chest. She moved to straddle his waist, settling her weight on his stomach as she rested against his chest lightly, closing her eyes with a slight yawn.

"My job is the same, make sure you're happy, healthy and satisfied in everyway." She smiled softly. "But a nap does sound amazing" she said with a light laugh.

"My job is the same, make sure you're happy, healthy and satisfied in everyway." She smiled softly. "But a nap does sound amazing" she said with a light laugh.

"Then sleep love." He said quietly. "I'll wake you if something interesting happens."

He pulled her head to his chest and began to stroke her fur. He figured it might help soothe her to sleep. And he stayed there with her, he didn't have anywhere else to be.

• Cthuulove
Reactions: Sephrenia
"Then sleep love. I'll wake you if something interesting happens."

She nodded softly, moving to lay besides him, so he would not have her weight on him while she napped. She rested her head on his chest, letting her eyes fall closed as she rested against him, falling asleep quickly, though her ears twisted this way and that as she remained somewhat lucid and alert.
Uhfred

• Bless
Reactions: Uhfred
Seph startled awake sometime later, Baraek dutifully still letting her sleep. She smiled softly and nuzzled against him gently before she yawned, she didn't know how long she'd been asleep.

"Sorry, didn't mean to sleep that heavy" she laughed softly as she licked the underside of his muzzle a few times
Uhfred

Seph startled awake sometime later, Baraek dutifully still letting her sleep. She smiled softly and nuzzled against him gently before she yawned, she didn't know how long she'd been asleep.

"Sorry, didn't mean to sleep that heavy" she laughed softly as she licked the underside of his muzzle a few times
Uhfred

He stroked the fur between her ears. "Don't fret about it. You slept and it looked like you needed it."

He returned her affections with a few kisses to her forehead. "I hope I didn't wake you."

• Cthuulove
She stretched her back slightly as he rubbed between her ears. She smiled softly and laid her head back on his chest to let him rub between her ears as she loved so much. He leaned in and kissed her forehead slightly and she smiled brightly, moving to sit up.

"Are you hungry love?" She asked as she settled herself to her knees, looking to him. She rested her hands on her lap as she looked to him quietly, ears twisting backwards, listening to the sounds from outside. She did not know if they would hunt on their own, or if there would be communal meals this evening.

She waited for an answer quietly, her tail wagging slowly as she smiled to him.
Uhfred

She stretched her back slightly as he rubbed between her ears. She smiled softly and laid her head back on his chest to let him rub between her ears as she loved so much. He leaned in and kissed her forehead slightly and she smiled brightly, moving to sit up.

He let her up, despite wanting to cuddle a little more, and he himself stood up and stretched. He smiled at her when she sat back, and asked him if he was hungry. He shrugged, "I could stand to eat, sure. What about you? You feeling peckish?"

He had brought with him his bow in case they needed to hunt, so they weren't without the ability to get food if they wanted it.

• Smug
She smiled brightly as he stood, she was indeed a bit hungry so she nodded and stood, getting to her feet as he did. She wrapped her arms around him, her chin resting on his chest as she looked up to him quietly.

"Some food would be great." She said softly as she held him close for a few moments. She ran her claws slowly through the fur of his neck and shoulders as she looked up to him, cuddling him gently as they stood and discussed getting something to eat.

• Bless
She smiled brightly as he stood, she was indeed a bit hungry so she nodded and stood, getting to her feet as he did. She wrapped her arms around him, her chin resting on his chest as she looked up to him quietly.

"Some food would be great." She said softly as she held him close for a few moments. She ran her claws slowly through the fur of his neck and shoulders as she looked up to him, cuddling him gently as they stood and discussed getting something to eat.

He hugged her back with a smile. "I'll go get us something to eat. Wait here if you would. Unless you had a different kind of meal in mind."

This last bit was a tease of course, he intended to bring back a small deer or a wild pig for them to eat. Not that he'd complain if she chose to take the tease seriously of course.

• Cthuulove
She laughed at his statement, while the idea sounded amazing, she needed some real food in her tummy.

"Real food first...then desert" She smiled innocently before licking his nose.

She moved to have a seat once more as he wanted her to remain here while he hunted. "Should I make a fire while you're out love?" She asked softly.

"Real food first...then desert" She smiled innocently before licking his nose.

Her returned tease brought a smile to his face. He grabbed his hunting bow and his quiver and slung both over his shoulder.

She moved to have a seat once more as he wanted her to remain here while he hunted. "Should I make a fire while you're out love?" She asked softly.

"If you would, that would be helpful. We'll be able to cook our meat sooner if you do." He told her before stepping outside. "I'll be back in roughly an hour."

• Bless
She nodded softly and moved to gather some wood and rocks to make a fire. Following him outside to gather these things as he left. She watched him for a few moments before going about and doing her thing. When she'd gathered what she wanted she headed back in and set up a fire quietly.

There was a large fire outside, so she headed to it with a branch, to set the branch on fire rather than go through the hassle of starting a fire from scratch. She caught the branch on fire and headed back in to the den to set her woodpile on fire. She knelt by the fire, waiting in silence for Baraek to return, her sapphire eyes watching the fire as it danced.

• Bless
Baraek stalked quietly through the dense wood of the forests around them. His bow in hand, and an arrow ready to be launched. It didn't take too long for his sharp nose to pick up the scent of boar, a perfect animal. Small enough to pose no challenge and avoid overfeeding them, at the same time big enough to feed the both of them. That he the hide was nice and thick, so he could potentially use it, and he'd have plenty to work with.

Finding a good angle, he drew back on the bow, and loosed the arrow. With a thud the arrow pierced the pig's heart, and put it dead on the ground. He hauled his kill back in time to see the freshly lit fire. So while the coalbed was building up he skinned the creature, and gutted it.

He brought the gutted and flayed carcass to Seph, "Think this will suffice?"

• Bless
"Think this will suffice?"

"Perfect my love" Seph smiled as he brought the pig. She had some spare branches, she angled them against each other to make a place to hang the flayed swine over the fire, letting it cook slowly over the smoke. She'd brought some salt and such with them, to share with the other wolves, if Baraek wanted her to. She took a little sachel and sprinkled some of the salt and herb mixture over the topside of the meat and would do so again once she flipped the meat. She moved to him and nuzzled his cheek

"Thank you for being such a great provider.." she said softly

• Sip
"Thank you for being such a great provider.." she said softly

"Thank you for being such a great pet~" he replied, hugging her.

He still hadn't mastered cooking yet, but he'd made some progress. Even so, Seph was much his superior when it came to the culinary arts. So he frequently left the cooking to her. He stroke her fur, "I hope noone bothered you while I was out."

• Cthuulove
"Thank you for being such a great pet~" She smiled as she hugged him back, leaning into him gently and resting her chin on his chest and looking up to his face as she usually did. Her hands trailing along the fur of his back slowly, tail wagging lightly.

"I hope noone bothered you while I was out."

"No, no one paid me much mind. I stayed in here mostly, I don't want to do or say anything that will cause any tension. Bad enough I am new to pack life, I don't know everything yet so it is better for us if I mind my business and keep my mouth shut as much as possible. " she said with a soft laugh.

• Bless
"No, no one paid me much mind. I stayed in here mostly, I don't want to do or say anything that will cause any tension. Bad enough I am new to pack life, I don't know everything yet so it is better for us if I mind my business and keep my mouth shut as much as possible. " she said with a soft laugh.

"Not quite so new anymore." He said with a chuckle. "But if it is silence you wish to maintain, then I'll be happy to make you a gag to keep you quiet."

But it was good to know that she had been left alone. It told him that at least most of the alphas already there were honorable. He was glad that they'd let her be.

• Love
She smirked.... "Is that a threat or an offer?" She said as she tilted her head a little. She nipped the underside of his chin, a little hard and skittered out of spanking range with a grin. She moved to the meat, checking it quietly, poking it with a sharp claw to test the doneness of the side over the fire.

She moved to flip the meat, again sprinkling the side facing up with the herbs and salt. Their den smelled amazing, the smell no doubt going throughout the entire village as the meat cooked.

• Devil
She smirked.... "Is that a threat or an offer?" She said as she tilted her head a little. She nipped the underside of his chin, a little hard and skittered out of spanking range with a grin. She moved to the meat, checking it quietly, poking it with a sharp claw to test the doneness of the side over the fire.

"Depends." He growled suggestively. Her nip would have been punished had she not skedaddled in time to avoid it. Oh she'd be in for it when they went into their den for the night. But for now he just gave her a look that told her exactly that.

He watched her cook, the smell of the cooked meat reaching his nose. Not one to waste time, he got to work shaping the leather he'd taken from the boar. He wouldn't be able to complete his project without access to buckles, so he could only have them mostly completed, but it would be another week before they were actually finished.

Either way, it wasn't that important, they already had the objects of their fun with them. Actually, maybe he could finish something. Not his current works perhaps, but something fun for the both of them. So once he was as far done as he could be with the first project, He began work with the second, a far more completable task.

• Devil
"Depends." he growled at her, giving her a glare that told her she would find out later. She smiled innocently as she took a knife and cut a strip off the pig, testing it. It could use a bit longer, so she walked away to look to what he was doing. She tilted her head, but did not ask, preferring instead to see whatever it was he was creating in action.

She buried her ebony nose in the fur along the back of his neck for a moment before walking back and checking the meat. It was done so she cut it into bigger strips and moved it to another pile of branches she'd set out for it too cool.

"Should we share with the others? If they don't know cooked meat... it may help everyone in the long run...."

Uhfred

• Thoughtful
She smiled innocently as she took a knife and cut a strip off the pig, testing it.

The innocent smile, that innocent yet taunting smile just made her fate that much more foreboding, or enticing depending on one's personal point of view. Doubtless it'd be the latter for her. So he just shook his head and focused on his project. She came over for a short couple of minutes to observe, and he decided not to spank her for her earlier infractions, not yet.

"Should we share with the others? If they don't know cooked meat... it may help everyone in the long run...."

He gave it some thought. "It could certainly help our relations along if they don't know what cooked meat is like. I know from my first reaction that if they don't know, they'll love it, most likely anyway. So yes, we probably should share a little bit, but I don't know if one boar is enough to feed fifteen alphas, and their mates. Perhaps next time I'm out hunting I'll bring back a couple of deer, maybe three, and we can cook those for them?"

"Perhaps just small chunks of swine... Then I can offer to cook what they have if they like it. I brought things, seasonings to cook with for this reason. That way we do not have to do all the work, yet reap the reward of their appreciation." she suggested as she starting cutting the meat quietly, checking now and again to make sure it was cooked well through.

She smiled lightly as she cut a chunk of the meat off and walked to him putting the meat between her front teeth, offering to feed it to him with a soft smile.
Uhfred

"Perhaps just small chunks of swine... Then I can offer to cook what they have if they like it. I brought things, seasonings to cook with for this reason. That way we do not have to do all the work, yet reap the reward of their appreciation." she suggested as she starting cutting the meat quietly, checking now and again to make sure it was cooked well through.

He nodded in thought, "I guess that could work. Not a bad idea Seph. Not a bad idea at all."

She smiled lightly as she cut a chunk of the meat off and walked to him putting the meat between her front teeth, offering to feed it to him with a soft smile.

She was being extra flirty tonight. He smiled back and took a bite of the meat she was offering. He reached up and scratched behind her ears in appreciation. He hooked her collar with his index finger. "Such a good pet you are~"

• Cthuulove