Fable - Ask Laws of the Pack

A roleplay which may be open to join but you must ask the creator first
"I guess that could work. Not a bad idea Seph. Not a bad idea at all." She smiled brightly, happy she could make him proud.

He took her offering gently and reached up to scratch her behind the ears. She tilted her head slightly against his claws, her eyes falling closed as he reached up and grabbed the collar lightly.

"Such a good pet you are~" he said softly, She smiled brightly.

"Anything for master...." She said lightly, licking his muzzle lightly really quick before pulling lightly free to finish cutting the meat so they could share it with the others.

• Love
Reactions: Uhfred
"Anything for master...." She said lightly, licking his muzzle lightly really quick before pulling lightly free to finish cutting the meat so they could share it with the others.

He let her go to take care of the food. Honestly he sometimes had trouble understanding exactly how this had happened. How they'd gone from facing off to sharing a den to her referring to him as 'master'. It sometimes seemed like it was just a dream. But thankfully, it was real. Once the meat was cooked he sat next to her, pulling her onto his lap to eat. "Your cooking is exquisite."

• Cthuulove
Reactions: Sephrenia
She settled into his lap and nibbled on a piece of meat, resting her forehead against his cheek gently as they ate. When she finished her piece she nuzzled the underside of his jaw.

"Want to go with me to offer the others a taste of the meat my love?" She said softly as she let her eyes fall closed while nuzzling the top of her nose along the underside of his muzzle gently, turning in his lap to face him and hug him gently.

She settled into his lap and nibbled on a piece of meat, resting her forehead against his cheek gently as they ate. When she finished her piece she nuzzled the underside of his jaw.

The actual eating wasn't that eventful. It was peaceful really. Her familiar weight on his lap and chest, her soft fur and quiet manners. It was tranquility made manifest.

He was almost sad when it had to end.

"Want to go with me to offer the others a taste of the meat my love?" She said softly as she let her eyes fall closed while nuzzling the top of her nose along the underside of his muzzle gently, turning in his lap to face him and hug him gently.

He stroked her fur on the back of her head, "I'd love to."

She smiled softly, nodding as she moved to stand and offer him a hand up.

"I'll let you do the talking love. " She said softly as she grabbed a large leaf, wrapping a large amount of the meat up into it loosely for easier carry ability.

She watched him quietly, excited to share with the others... show their skill and prove themselves more invaluable to the group. She was more excited for her and her mate to come to bed, looking forward to being able to cuddle more.

• Devil
"I'll let you do the talking love. " She said softly as she grabbed a large leaf, wrapping a large amount of the meat up into it loosely for easier carry ability.

"It isn't really formal quite yet so there's no need to keep quiet. Feel free to talk if you want to." He said after accepting her help up. He himself got his own leaf of meat and he walked with her to one of the circles of alphas.

She watched him quietly, excited to share with the others... show their skill and prove themselves more invaluable to the group. She was more excited for her and her mate to come to bed, looking forward to being able to cuddle more.

She was in for a pleasant surprise if she thought that cuddling was the only thing they'd be doing after her earlier shenanigans. They approached the circle of alphas, who sat around their own fire. They were conversing amongst themselves as the pair approached.

"Mind if we sit?" He asked.

A couple of the alphas who were closest to them scooted over to accomodate the two. One of them asked. "I haven't seen you before. You must be the newest in our little coalition. We've been meaning to meet you."

He sat with them and gestured for Seph to sit next to him. "Well I hope that I can make our first meeting a tad more pleasant. Seph here cooked some meat if you'd like to try it."

A few of them looked at the two curiously. "Cooked?"

"Yep." He said opening up his leaf and offering a piece of the sliced meat to the man sitting next to him. He passed it around, suspecting that Seph would do the same.

"It isn't really formal quite yet so there's no need to keep quiet. Feel free to talk if you want to." She nodded softly and watched him gather some meat as well before they headed out of their den. They headed towards a circle of alpha's and Baraek asked if they could join and the others proceeded to scoot to give them room.

"I haven't seen you before. You must be the newest in our little coalition. We've been meaning to meet you."

Seph sat besides Baraek at his motion for her too. She smiled softly, sitting in her normal fasion, settling herself to her knees and sitting back on her heels. "Well I hope that I can make our first meeting a tad more pleasant. Seph here cooked some meat if you'd like to try it."

"Cooked?" the other wolf asked.

"Yep." Baraek said as he opened his leaf of meat. She smiled and did the same, turning to the alpha to her side, opening her leaf and handing it to the alpha's to pass around.

"Cooking makes the meat last longer, tastes better as well alot of times." She said softly, watching the others as they took some meat.

"Cooking makes the meat last longer, tastes better as well alot of times." She said softly, watching the others as they took some meat.

The alpha next to her took a bite and his ears fell limp. His eyes went wide as dinner plates and his tail began wagging, very very fast. Baraek chuckled. "That was my reaction the first time I had cooked meat."

Each of the men around the fire looked at the food they'd been given, and bit into it, each of them had simultaneous and identical reactions. The first one to break the euphoric trance that a wolves first taste of cooking brought asked instantly, "How do you make it? How? I must know!"

• Cthuulove
Seph chuckled slightly as she watched them in their euphoria. She smiled to Baraek softly and explained how to cook meat. She also explained salt, and other such seasonings the wilds had to offer them to make the meat taste better.

"I can show everyone tomorrow night... there are alot of foods we can eat, have any of you had eggs, cooked?" She assumed they'd eaten raw eggs, but was unsure if they'd eaten them cooked.

Seph chuckled slightly as she watched them in their euphoria. She smiled to Baraek softly and explained how to cook meat. She also explained salt, and other such seasonings the wilds had to offer them to make the meat taste better.

"I can show everyone tomorrow night... there are alot of foods we can eat, have any of you had eggs, cooked?" She assumed they'd eaten raw eggs, but was unsure if they'd eaten them cooked.

The entire group paid her their undivided attention. They listened to her explanation of salt and the methods of cooking meat. And they were visibly pleased when she told them she could show them the following evening. It seems they had made friends. They were a little confused at the prospect of eating eggs. "Eggs? Why would you eat eggs? They're slimy, and oftentimes too small to satisfy anyone save maybe a pup. I suppose they could be appealing if you can cook them but no, we haven't had eggs, save maybe one or two outliers."

• Popcorn
"Eggs? Why would you eat eggs? They're slimy, and oftentimes too small to satisfy anyone save maybe a pup. I suppose they could be appealing if you can cook them but no, we haven't had eggs, save maybe one or two outliers."

She laughed softly, raw egg was indeed how they described them, slimy and small. “I can go look for eggs in the morning. If we find many, we can cook them, they are quite good, would make a decent meal mixing them with some other things outside in the woods, scrambling them and putting meat in them as well. I will show you all. Human’s eat this way, helps prevent stomach issues with old or rotten meat.”

She smiled softly as she nuzzled Baraek lightly as she watched the others finish off the meat going around excitedly.

• Love
She laughed softly, raw egg was indeed how they described them, slimy and small. “I can go look for eggs in the morning. If we find many, we can cook them, they are quite good, would make a decent meal mixing them with some other things outside in the woods, scrambling them and putting meat in them as well. I will show you all. Human’s eat this way, helps prevent stomach issues with old or rotten meat.”

The men shrugged in an 'I guess's gesture. They knew nothing of cooking so they trusted the one who did, and returned to eating the provided snacks. The first to finish asked them, "So what are your names? And is it true that you put a wall around your village? I can't think of any wolf who's ever done such a thing."

Baraek nodded, "yes, we built a wall to protect our pack. I'm Baraek, and this is my mate Sephrenia."

She was determined to get up early and find eggs. What kind she'd find around these parts she did not know, but she'd do her best to get enough for everyone to try them at least.

"So what are your names? And is it true that you put a wall around your village? I can't think of any wolf who's ever done such a thing."

"yes, we built a wall to protect our pack. I'm Baraek, and this is my mate Sephrenia." She smiled softly and nodded, letting Baraek answer questions of that manner, not wanting to disclose too much, if there was anything he did not want everyone to know. She looked around quietly, watching the alphas for a few moments each, hoping to keep each of their faces, markings and mannerisms stored in her memory.

"So tell me," another one began, "Sephrenia right? Where did you learn this... cooking? And how do you know it's typical of humans?"

Baraek allowed Seph to answer this. She had been largely silent and he did want her to be included if she wanted to be. As of right now there wasn't anything to hide, so really she could speak as she pleased.

• Cthuulove
"So tell me, Sephrenia right? Where did you learn this... cooking? And how do you know it's typical of humans?"

She swallowed dryly, turning her eyes to Baraek, unsure how much she should divulge. Her pack accepted that she was not pure blood one of them, would others though. Her sapphire eyes searched Baraeks, begging for some sore of sign of what she should say...

She simply said "I was raised by humans" as she watched him, hoping he would give her an idea of what she should tell... would him being mated to a wolf of a different species be frowned on, or would it be ok, she honestly had no idea.

She swallowed dryly, turning her eyes to Baraek, unsure how much she should divulge. Her pack accepted that she was not pure blood one of them, would others though. Her sapphire eyes searched Baraeks, begging for some sore of sign of what she should say...

She simply said "I was raised by humans" as she watched him, hoping he would give her an idea of what she should tell... would him being mated to a wolf of a different species be frowned on, or would it be ok, she honestly had no idea.

He took her hand and squeezed it gently in support. Most likely, not all of these alphas were of the same species, but they were all wolves, so it likely wouldn't matter as much. Besides, her saying that she was raised by humans immediately gave it away. "Ah, a shifter are you? We have a few shifter packs among our number, I don't think they're here yet, they tend to live closer to human civilization, but you'll meet a couple of them over here once everyone's arrived."

One alpha decided to tease her a tad, "Raised by humans? Is that why you wear a collar? I suppose humans do keep pets every now and then."

This earned a collective chuckle from the group, but an unamused look from Baraek.

• Ctuhlu senpai
"Ah, a shifter are you? We have a few shifter packs among our number, I don't think they're here yet, they tend to live closer to human civilization, but you'll meet a couple of them over here once everyone's arrived."

She was very surprised, not aware the numbers behind her species were extensive.

"Raised by humans? Is that why you wear a collar? I suppose humans do keep pets every now and then."

She chuckled softly, but could tell Baraek was displeased with the male's statement. She smiled lightly and without a beat replied "I wear a collar by choice, pets do not. It is a representation of my love and loyalty for my mate, a circle never ending. Humans wear their collars on the finger... I wear mine around my throat."

She leaned into Baraek and licked his muzzle gently with a smile as she slipped her arm under his. She thought about when Baraek first met her, he had wanted to see her human form, she was nervous these wolven would want to as well, and how would Baraek feel about that. She did not know and if they asked she would leave the choice to him.

• Cthuulove
She chuckled softly, but could tell Baraek was displeased with the male's statement. She smiled lightly and without a beat replied "I wear a collar by choice, pets do not. It is a representation of my love and loyalty for my mate, a circle never ending. Humans wear their collars on the finger... I wear mine around my throat."

She leaned into Baraek and licked his muzzle gently with a smile as she slipped her arm under his. She thought about when Baraek first met her, he had wanted to see her human form, she was nervous these wolven would want to as well, and how would Baraek feel about that. She did not know and if they asked she would leave the choice to him.

That was a much smoother reply than what he was expecting, but regardless the men in the circle murmured their understanding, and in many cases approval. Baraek calmed down when he saw that nothing had been meant nor taken by the statement. The men weren't interested in seeing her as a human, they figured she'd show them if she wanted to. Really, shifters were hardly uncommon, in many cases they were the most common, so really it wouldn't bother anyone.

The night continued, mostly with chatter and discussion about current goings on back in each alphas' pack. It was interesting, and impressive, everyone was expanding, everyone.

Seph was happy they did not seek out to see her human form, without fur and literally nude upon shifting, she felt somewhat awkward as the center of attention when she shifted. So when they talks progressed past focusing on her, she was thrilled.

She yawned slightly, dragging her tongue over her jowls slowly as she looked to the sky, she hadn't noticed, but it was a day out from a full moon and the moon shone spectacularly. She wondered if that was why the meeting was held over these days, to celebrate the full moon, perhaps she'd ask later.

• Thoughtful
She yawned slightly, dragging her tongue over her jowls slowly as she looked to the sky, she hadn't noticed, but it was a day out from a full moon and the moon shone spectacularly. She wondered if that was why the meeting was held over these days, to celebrate the full moon, perhaps she'd ask later.

A day from the full moon. One trait that was shared across almost all species of lycans was a connection to the moon, and in particular that the full moon made them far more intense, or at the very least stronger. Whether this applied to Seph he didn't know, but he did know that almost everyone, if not absolutely everyone, would be more aggressive or far more active in some way in the coming night. So mayhaps they might delay the discussions another day.

Seeing her yawn he said to her, "You can go to the den if you want. I'll hold off on your punishments until tomorrow."

She smiled softly as he told her she could go to bed. She nodded softly and stood slowly and gently said "it is late.... I shall let you all enjoy yourself, I am going to go rest so I can seek eggs early for breakfast"

She lowered her muzzle to Baraek'a ear, whispering "you can always wake me up... sounds like I may need a nap before you punish me anyway...." she grinned, nipped his ear and headed to their den quietly.

She smiled softly as he told her she could go to bed. She nodded softly and stood slowly and gently said "it is late.... I shall let you all enjoy yourself, I am going to go rest so I can seek eggs early for breakfast"

"Sleep well Seph." He said to her. "I'll join you at some point."

She lowered her muzzle to Baraek'a ear, whispering "you can always wake me up... sounds like I may need a nap before you punish me anyway...." she grinned, nipped his ear and headed to their den quietly.

He gave her a lusty look as she walked away to the den. She really was something else. He turned back to the circle of men, who all gave him the same look of amused jealously. The one who had commented on her collar spoke up, "I see you have yourself quite the woman there. Take good care of her Baraek, I don't think there are many women like that in the world."

• Cthuulove
Seph smiled softly at the look he gave her after she'd whispered. She headed to the den and slipped in quietly. She laid down quietly on their bed, stretching out on her side slowly before curling slightly into a ball with a yawn. She would catch some sleep before he was done chatting with the others, she had no doubt. Even a short nap would help.

• Bless
Seph smiled softly at the look he gave her after she'd whispered. She headed to the den and slipped in quietly. She laid down quietly on their bed, stretching out on her side slowly before curling slightly into a ball with a yawn. She would catch some sleep before he was done chatting with the others, she had no doubt. Even a short nap would help.

After an hour and half longer of speaking with his fellows, he himself turned in. He laid next to her, and pulled her softly into his chest. He'd let her sleep tonight, the punishments could wait a little while. He gave her a soft kiss on the cheek, then he himself laid his head down to sleep.

<sorry thought I had sent this earlier, until I came back and saw it sitting here. Lol>

She curled up against him as he lay down. He notabley was also ready to sleep and she would not argue. She buried her head against his shoulder joint, resting the top of her head against his chest as she fell pretty quickly back to sleep.

• Bless