Fable - Ask Laws of the Pack

A roleplay which may be open to join but you must ask the creator first
Her current project piqued his interest. He looked closely at it for a little bit. Unable to determine what it was he asked. "What are you making?"

"What are you making?"

She lifted her eyes to him, smiling softly as she turned the rock over, getting the grindings from she slight dip that had begun to appear. She showed him quietly. "Eventually, this will be a bowl to grind the salt and pepper and herbs in, it is easier than the flat stones we've been using."

She smiled as she offered for him to take the stone and feel it and look it over.

"Once things get established... I'd like to find an establishment and see about getting some things. I have some human money, not alot but enough to get somethings that would make life more simple for us." She smiled lightly, curious as to his reaction.

Uhfred

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Uhfred
He nodded his understanding at her explanation. At the mention of human money he cocked an eyebrow in disbelief. "And where would you keep it? You're wearing nothing and carry very little from what I see.

She laughed.... "In my bag silly... its not much like I said but a tiny bit. If need be... I have hands and feet... I can "borrow" what we need."

She smiled softly nudging him under the chin with her nose playfully.

• Devil
He sighed, "should have guessed that much."

Her playfulness was getting frequent. He wasn't complaining though. He pulled her onto his lap in response.

• Cthuulove
Reactions: Sephrenia
She smiled softly at his sigh, unsure if something she'd said had upset him. "Something wrong?" She asked softly, but he pulled her onto his lap which answered that question. She settled into his laps, cuddling against him gently and closing her eyes, extremely content in his arms.

After a few moments she lifted her head to the sky, she could smell rain on the horizon but knew they likely did as well. She happened to love the rain, but knew it was a bit of a pain in the rear when stuck in it. She lifted her head and licked the corner of his muzzle gently, lovingly.

Uhfred

• Popcorn
He could smell the rain coming too. Frankly he didn't much care, if they had to they could bunk with some established wolves. Her loving lick got her collar hooked with his finger so that he could pull her in for a few kisses of his own.

• Bless
She felt the gentle tug on her collar, pulling her into position for a few kisses from him. She giggled lightly, playfully nipping at his chin as she hugged him to her. She turned her back to him in his lap, leaning back against him gently.

"How are you enjoying alpha-ship Love?" she asked softly.
Uhfred

• Bless
He shrugged. "I don't really know. It feels good to be in charge but I'm constantly thinking about what's expected of me as alpha, it's an odd Balance."

He hugged her tighter, "having you is certainly a bonus."

She snuggled back with a soft giggle, resting her head back against his shoulder and blowing gently at his ear, teasingly. She grabbed his arms lightly as he wrapped them tightly around her, hugging her.

"I don't really know. It feels good to be in charge but I'm constantly thinking about what's expected of me as alpha, it's an odd Balance. having you is certainly a bonus."

She smiled and nodded. "I am here to help anyway I can, even if it is just to get out some... aggression with wrestling." She grinned, winking slightly.

Uhfred

• Popcorn
She smiled and nodded. "I am here to help anyway I can, even if it is just to get out some... aggression with wrestling." She grinned, winking slightly.

He smiled and replied with, "thank you Seph, I appreciate it. But don't get too naughty, or I might have to spank you."

"thank you Seph, I appreciate it. But don't get too naughty, or I might have to spank you."

She chuckled slightly at the threat. "If that's what it takes to help you relax... I am your girl..." she said softly, nipping the underside of his jaw playfully again.

Uhfred

"thank you Seph, I appreciate it. But don't get too naughty, or I might have to spank you."

She chuckled slightly at the threat. "If that's what it takes to help you relax... I am your girl..." she said softly, nipping the underside of his jaw playfully again.

Uhfred

Her nip was met with the spank he promised. Her mannerisms were both adorable and provocative. So he decided to meet it with an equally provocative and firm response.

• Smug
Seph flinched slightly at the spank, eyeing him innocently. It didn't hurt nor scare her, but of course warranted a reaction. She knew if he wanted to hurt her he could easily. She settled against him lightly, lifting one arm behind his head, dragging her claws through the pelt of his neck lightly as she watched the other wolves quietly.

"So what is the plan tomorrow, Alpha" She said innocently as she watched the others curiously. She caught the eye of one of their packs females, there was a look of disdain in the females eyes at the sight of Seph and Baraek, the coldness behind the females eyes sent a slight chill through Seph's body but she said nothing.

Uhfred

• Dab
"So what is the plan tomorrow, Alpha"

"Tomorrow me and a few other males are going to put up watch-posts throughout the forests around the village, I won't be having a repeat of what happened to our old village. That and I've been thinking. I told you that a human taught us how to cook, but I never explained the circumstances under which we were taught. She was technically a prisoner of war at the time, a mercenary hired by a new lord to clear us out. I will spare you the details but it involved us attacking a walled city. The walls weren't very high and were made of wood but they were impressively thick and surrounded by a moat. I was thinking that we might do something similar."

He didn't notice the other female's disdainful look, if he had he'd be slightly concerned about what could happen while he was away. But he didn't see it and he couldn't contemplate that someone might mean her harm.

• Bless
"Tomorrow me and a few other males are going to put up watch-posts throughout the forests around the village, I won't be having a repeat of what happened to our old village. That and I've been thinking. I told you that a human taught us how to cook, but I never explained the circumstances under which we were taught. She was technically a prisoner of war at the time, a mercenary hired by a new lord to clear us out. I will spare you the details but it involved us attacking a walled city. The walls weren't very high and were made of wood but they were impressively thick and surrounded by a moat. I was thinking that we might do something similar."

She nodded softly at the idea, not really knowing how she could help. As they sat there relaxing she thought about the idea of the wall and she tilted her head, looking to him. "I have read books, stories so I am not sure if the idea is feasible, but they would make moats, like you speak of, but at the bottom are large wood spikes, and on top are leaves and such to hide it. I would think this would be dangerous for pups though... so perhaps not a good idea."

She said nothing of the other females. She would let it play out, if she needed to fight, she would. At some point, it would probably come to that but, from how things seemed... she would need to secure her place in the pack anyway. If it happened, it happened. She would not worry about it, nor worry him with it. She lifted her head and licked his cheek gently.

Uhfred

She nodded softly at the idea, not really knowing how she could help. As they sat there relaxing she thought about the idea of the wall and she tilted her head, looking to him. "I have read books, stories so I am not sure if the idea is feasible, but they would make moats, like you speak of, but at the bottom are large wood spikes, and on top are leaves and such to hide it. I would think this would be dangerous for pups though... so perhaps not a good idea."

"I was thinking more along the lines of a dry moat with nothing really in it." He said. "Or maybe figure out a way to bring water into it." He said. "And we could put people on top of it if we use the same design the humans did. Two 'palisades' very close together filled with earth, which we could take from the moat. Does that sound feasible?"

He did want to know what she thought, her opinion was valuable to him and if she thought it could be done then he'd be more likely to have it put into practice.

• Smug
"I was thinking more along the lines of a dry moat with nothing really in it. Or maybe figure out a way to bring water into it. And we could put people on top of it if we use the same design the humans did. Two 'palisades' very close together filled with earth, which we could take from the moat. Does that sound feasible?"

"Feasible yes, but there are other ways as well that we can build. We could build in the trees, our view of the lands would be much better and we would be able to tell if there were incoming threats much sooner. I am in no way a builder, but we could figure it out. Also, Instead of having to use ribcages, which are dangerous to obtain, we have plenty of trees around us... You can use them like the rib cages, using mud and dirt to seal them together, or they can be tied together, weaving of ropes I can do somewhat. Again... having some livestock would be useful to help with all the things we speak of..."

She pondered silently... going to pay her father a visit maybe in order, she would definitely be happy to pay him his dues... Last she'd seen, everything he had went to her upon his death. While she had decided to leave and let him think she were dead, now, she had a mate and pack that could use alot of the resources she could get access to... but at what possible cost. She frowned deeply as she thought about going back, unsure even how far from the Ixchel Wilds she was. She hadn't paid much attention when she left, to where she was going.

Uhfred

"Feasible yes, but there are other ways as well that we can build. We could build in the trees, our view of the lands would be much better and we would be able to tell if there were incoming threats much sooner. I am in no way a builder, but we could figure it out. Also, Instead of having to use ribcages, which are dangerous to obtain, we have plenty of trees around us... You can use them like the rib cages, using mud and dirt to seal them together, or they can be tied together, weaving of ropes I can do somewhat. Again... having some livestock would be useful to help with all the things we speak of..."

He pondered this. "Definitely doable. It will likely take a long time to do and a lot of thought but it could certainly work. So we put watchtowers in the trees and work on the palisade. Once that's done we can work on building different types of dens."

He had no idea what was going on in her head. And if voiced he'd ask what she was thinking. Going back to a father who had tried to kill her.

• Cthuulove
"Definitely doable. It will likely take a long time to do and a lot of thought but it could certainly work. So we put watchtowers in the trees and work on the palisade. Once that's done we can work on building different types of dens."

She nodded softly as she sorta got lost in her thoughts, the soft rumble of thunder in the distance bringing her back to her current reality. She rose a brow as she side-eyed him slightly then decided to inquire "How far from the Ixchel Wilds are we? I may have some access to stuff of use to the pack, not sure." She hoped not to raise to much suspicion or cause reason for him to ask too many questions. She would go alone if she went back. She would not risk anyone elses life and if she did find her father, she had no doubt she would be able to take him out now. She'd changed so much in the last years... she had no doubt she could over take him now.

Uhfred

"How far from the Ixchel Wilds are we? I may have some access to stuff of use to the pack, not sure."

He thought. "I think we're only a few hundred kilometers to the west northwest of the Ixchel if my geography is right. Why? Why would we need to go all the way over there? We have plenty of materials here."

He had no clue what she was thinking about. The Ixchel? Where did that come from?

• Devil
"I think we're only a few hundred kilometers to the west northwest of the Ixchel if my geography is right. Why? Why would we need to go all the way over there? We have plenty of materials here."

She nodded softly as she lifted her head and nuzzled her cheek against his for a moment again. "It is where I grew up... Just wondering." She left it at that, not mentioning what she was thinking about. Of course if it came to her going, she would tell him, but right now, it was just a thought.

Uhfred

She nodded softly as she lifted her head and nuzzled her cheek against his for a moment again. "It is where I grew up... Just wondering." She left it at that, not mentioning what she was thinking about. Of course if it came to her going, she would tell him, but right now, it was just a thought.

He nuzzled her back, "You can tell me if something's on your mind. I'm here to help, however I can."

The news that that's where she grew up told him a little bit more about why she wanted to know where it was. But also raised the question of why she wanted to know how far it was.

• Thoughtful
"You can tell me if something's on your mind. I'm here to help, however I can."

She pondered telling him, but did not know if he would appreciate the idea of her going there, of taking that sort of risk. She let her eyes close as she drug her tongue slowly over her muzzle while thinking. She opted to just let him decide for her.

"I thought perhaps I would pay my father a visit. Cash in my inheritance, maybe, I think he owes me some stuff.”

She chuckled a little.

“Last time I was there, he had quiet a bit that could help the pack… take this pack much further than the others, at least from what I have seen. Give us advantages in the long run that could make us very successful…”
Uhfred

• Thoughtful
"I thought perhaps I would pay my father a visit. Cash in my inheritance, maybe, I think he owes me some stuff.”

She chuckled a little.

“Last time I was there, he had quiet a bit that could help the pack… take this pack much further than the others, at least from what I have seen. Give us advantages in the long run that could make us very successful…”

"You'd make a risk like that? He tried to kill you last time you saw him." He asked, surprised. "I won't stop you from visiting your father but if you're going I'm at least sending someone with you if I can't go myself. And I don't care if what he has to offer will give us an advantage, if we can build it ourselves with a little bit more work then I'm not comfortable with you risking your life over a little convenience."

• Cthuulove