Fable - Ask Laws of the Pack

A roleplay which may be open to join but you must ask the creator first
"I'll be fine. Thank you, it's a lot easier with someone else here."

She nodded softly and smiled as he wrapped his arms around her. She scooted closer and rested her head against his chest, letting her eyes close as her body, tense for so long, finally relaxed against him.

"Are you okay? I don't imagine that you find it easy to trust me with how quickly I killed my own father."

"You did what you had too, I do not imagine that it was an easy task in the slightest. "

She nuzzled under his chin lightly, her ears resting against her skull loosely as she nuzzled him.

" What happens now? she asked softly as she rested gently against him.

Uhfred

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Uhfred
She nuzzled under his chin lightly, her ears resting against her skull loosely as she nuzzled him.

" What happens now? she asked softly as she rested gently against him.

"Now we rebuild." He said simply. "I need to make sure that the pack stays stable. And I need to make sure that we're ready in case we're attacked again. But now, right now, I plan to rest, for a little while."

He began to scratch her behind the ears absentmindedly, slow and only barely conscious of it. But it was done all the same.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Sephrenia
"Now we rebuild. I need to make sure that the pack stays stable. And I need to make sure that we're ready in case we're attacked again. But now, right now, I plan to rest, for a little while."

"Good"

She smiled as he scratched her behind the ears absently. She slid her hand behind his back as she cuddled him, slowly massaging the parts of his back that she could reach, calming tense muscles the best she could. She lifted her head, opening her eyes and licked the underside of his jaw softly.

" Rest my alpha... I will stay awake and make sure the pack is safe while you relax for awhile"

Her sapphire eyes wandered around the area quietly, everyone had made their way back to their beds. She was really unsure what tomorrow would bring, how integrating with the new pack would be especially with her being so new herself, but she would worry about that when the light of day came. For the moment they could relax.

When the night brought silence and Baraek drifted to sleep, she let her eyes close as she rested her head against his chest, her ears perked for any noises that would require attention.

Uhfred

She lifted her head, opening her eyes and licked the underside of his jaw softly.

" Rest my alpha... I will stay awake and make sure the pack is safe while you relax for awhile"

Her sapphire eyes wandered around the area quietly, everyone had made their way back to their beds.

He chuckled, "Isn't it my job to protect the pack?"

He did appreciate the sentiment though. And not long before she Decided to sleep, he fell into his own sleep. Deep and calm.

The following morning he'd wait for her to wake before getting up as she was lying on his chest. Once she was awake he'd thank her for staying with him, then he'd get to work organising the pack to leave, they'd come back for the ribcage later, first they needed to get to know their new pack.

• Sip
"Isn't it my job to protect the pack?"

"Aye it is and you have protected your pack today. At some point, you have to let someone protect you so you can rest."

She opted not to argue with him though, letting herself sleep some, though always alert. In her half asleep state she recognized when he'd fallen asleep, the gentle rise and fall of his chest beneath her cheek becoming calm. She smiled faintly and also rested a little more easily.

As the sun rose and the others woke, she woke too. She lifted her head from his chest, he was already awake, though laying quietly to let her sleep. She smiled and nuzzled the underside of his chin gently as had become a sign of affection from her to him. He thanked her for staying with him to which she replied "it was my pleasure" before he headed off to organize and do what he needed.

She headed into the den to grab her bag quietly, helping the other females gather what they had, where she could before heading back out and looking to Baraek with a soft smile.

Uhfred

• Cheer
So the group gathered what they could carry and they set out. He returned Seph's smile and looked to his fellows.

They walked a ways, following the scent left behind by the mass of wolves from the previous night. Eventually they found a village, not too different looking from the one they'd lived in before.

He said to go and start meeting their new packmates. They'd be spending an estimated rest of their lives with these people.

Seph followed in silence, walking besides Baraek quietly as they followed the other pack's scent. As they came upon the other wolven village she tilted her head, curious about how similar the two villages were. She smiled lightly as she eyed Baraek slightly through the corner of her eye as she slowed a bit and he headed forward to meet their new pack mates. The rest of their pack specifically walked straight on into greeting the newcomers while Seph stayed back slightly.

She watched for a few moments, mimicking the other females as she greeted their new packmates slowly. Her eyes fell on Baraek repeatedly, still somewhat cautious that he would be attacked but as the day progressed she relaxed more. She did not get much interaction with Baraek throughout the day as they all integrated into the pack. She was given odd looks here and there by the other pack, the collar around her throat a very obvious statement to them but there was little she could do about it.

She decided after at least greeting all their new pack mates, to wander the outskirts of the pack's village looking for more salt rocks, and possibly other things they could eat with their meat. She herself had grown up with a varied diet, and she actually sort of missed the veggies and fruit she partook in. As she wandered, making sure she was in view of at least one of her original pack mates at all times she found a few real edible gems. She headed back into the village with some sugarcane and mushrooms as well as some large salt rocks she could grind up in her bag, holding a few larger rocks within her hands.

She silently sat off somewhat away from the pack, grinding the salt quietly between two rocks before scooting it to a large leaf she had pulled from a tree. She worked quietly, alone. Lifting her head on occasion to look at the pack, and to look for Baraek and see how he was getting along with the others. She hadn’t figured out where she would sleep yet, she had no doubt they would let her know before bed. Until then, she didn’t really need to know.
Uhfred

• Cheer
While the collar was an obvious statement, she wasn't the only one wearing one. A few of the females from the new pack also wore collars of their own, so she wasn't alone in that boat.

Baraek began his work integrating himself into the society that was this pack. A lot of the males were surprised to meet him, and were intrigued by their fellows explaining how he had come to claim the title of Alpha.

Ultimately the pack was accepting. And he was glad to see his old pack getting along well with the new one. He spied Seph throughout the course of the day, seeing her mingling albeit with a little less enthusiasm than the others. It was to be expected, he couldn't imagine how much like an outsider she felt.

He made a point to talk to her that evening.

• Sip
Seph had noticed the collared females, but they could be wearing them because they choose to, or for any other reason. She wore hers because she was an outsider to the pack that had taken over this pack. So while she had grown used to her pack and was beginning to feel at home, she was not fully integrated and all the upheaval had really changed her world, not to mention, she wasn't even the same species as them, to be totally honest.

Seph smiled softly as she had ground all the salt quietly, happy to be able to supply such a substantial amount for the pack. When she was done, Baraek was on his way over. She smiled softly as she stood, stretching her legs slightly as she picked up a chunk of the sugar cane.

"Hello my alpha" she said with a faint smirk, her voice teasing. As he came towards her she hugged him gently for a fleeting second before she pulled gently away. She lifted up a piece of sugarcane, offering it to him. "Taste this..." she said with a smile, watching for his reaction curious.

Uhfred

"Hello my alpha" she said with a faint smirk, her voice teasing. As he came towards her she hugged him gently for a fleeting second before she pulled gently away. She lifted up a piece of sugarcane, offering it to him. "Taste this..." she said with a smile, watching for his reaction curious.

"You don't need to call me that you know." He said with a smile, returning the hug. Frankly he hadn't thought about the collar in a while. She offered him to taste some kind of cane. He did, "wow, that's really sweet. What is it exactly?"

• Popcorn
"You don't need to call me that you know." She giggled softly and stuck her tongue out slightly, playfully, she kind of enjoyed calling him that.

"wow, that's really sweet. What is it exactly?"

She smiled softly. "The humans call it sugar. Probably not great over meat, but these are tastey, cooked in the juices from the meat and then put over it. But you have to be careful, there are variations of these that are highly toxic." She offered a mushroom quietly. "This one of course is not." She said with a smile as she took a nibble of the mushroom before offering it to him, to prove it wasn't a danger.

Uhfred

• Sip
She smiled softly. "The humans call it sugar. Probably not great over meat, but these are tastey, cooked in the juices from the meat and then put over it. But you have to be careful, there are variations of these that are highly toxic." She offered a mushroom quietly. "This one of course is not." She said with a smile as she took a nibble of the mushroom before offering it to him, to prove it wasn't a danger.

He took a bite of the mushroom, and he nodded. "Not bad."

He sat down next to her. "Have you been getting along with your new packmates? Have they been treating you well?"

• Bless
"Not bad." Her tail wagged lightly at his approval. She leaned slightly towards him as he sat besides her. She turned her head, twisting slightly to rub the top of her head against his shoulders. She smiled softly at his inquiry. "Have you been getting along with your new packmates? Have they been treating you well?"

She nodded softly as she moved away from him, straightening up a bit with a smile. "They are good. I can not complain. What will be the new plan now that we have grown substantially over night? I haven't counted males versus females or any of that yet... I wanted to get salt reserves up since we have more mouths to feed."

She smiled again softly to him as she looked around to his new pack. A soft breeze ran through her area, sending her ebony pelt waving slightly. She tried to count the new pack numbers, but the continual activity made her loose count repeatedly and she gave up. She turned her bright sapphire eyes towards him again as she smiled.

Uhfred

• Thoughtful
She nodded softly as she moved away from him, straightening up a bit with a smile. "They are good. I can not complain. What will be the new plan now that we have grown substantially over night? I haven't counted males versus females or any of that yet... I wanted to get salt reserves up since we have more mouths to feed."

He replied almost immediately, which meant he'd given this thought and had a plan. "Well I asked around, and the ratio remains somewhat similar, roughly two females for every male. Which is probably due to a higher number deaths among the males as opposed to females being born more frequently. And I appreciate your initiative."

"The idea is basically to let them mate as they see fit," he put a hand suggestively on her hip, "maybe take a mate of my own."

• Bless
The quickness of his reply let her know this had been predetermined "Well I asked around, and the ratio remains somewhat similar, roughly two females for every male. Which is probably due to a higher number deaths among the males as opposed to females being born more frequently. And I appreciate your initiative."

She smiled softly and nodded, happy he was proud of her taking the steps to get the salt situation settled without his having to tell her. She listened quietly as he continued, her sapphire eyes wandering to his as he moved his hand to her hip, a new action from him that caught her slightly off guard, but was welcome. She smiled softly, if she were in human form, her pale skin would have definately flushed.

"The idea is basically to let them mate as they see fit, maybe take a mate of my own."

She nodded at the idea, a soft smirk showing across her muzzle. "I would hope our strong leader would take a mate... I am sure many a female would be happy to give him young, good genes and all." She chuckled softly as she stretched her head up and nuzzled him gently, her tongue escaping just slightly to draw across his pelt.

#uhfred

She nodded at the idea, a soft smirk showing across her muzzle. "I would hope our strong leader would take a mate... I am sure many a female would be happy to give him young, good genes and all." She chuckled softly as she stretched her head up and nuzzled him gently, her tongue escaping just slightly to draw across his pelt.

He chuckled at her and licked her nose. "I'm sure they would."

His hand began to rub up and down on her hip slowly. "What about you. Do you want a mate?"

• Cthuulove
His tongue skipped across her nose lightly as he chuckled "I'm sure they would."

"Well you are quite the catch, if I do say so myself" She said softly, her ears resting loosely against her skull as she nuzzle him lightly. His hand trailed over her hip slowly causing her eyes to fall closed in comfort, only to open at his question.

"What about you. Do you want a mate?"

She nodded her head softly as she smiled and answered lightly. "Of course... I think most females hope to find a mate and have pups one day." She tilted her head slightly, rubbing the top of her head against his collarbone lightly before she moved her hand to his hip lightly as well, squeezing gently.

Uhfred

"Well you are quite the catch, if I do say so myself" She said softly, her ears resting loosely against her skull as she nuzzle him lightly. His hand trailed over her hip slowly causing her eyes to fall closed in comfort, only to open at his question.

"Why thank you." He said with a smile, pulling her just a little bit closer.

She nodded her head softly as she smiled and answered lightly. "Of course... I think most females hope to find a mate and have pups one day." She tilted her head slightly, rubbing the top of her head against his collarbone lightly before she moved her hand to his hip lightly as well, squeezing gently.

He grinned. And her hand on his own hip let him know just how serious this could get. He whispered in her ear. "Go to the new den, the one we made for you female a few days ago. I'll be there in two hours."

So he stood up and left with that statement, but that wasn't his final statement. He passed behind her and took the opportunity to swat her butt on the way.

• Cthuulove
"Why thank you." He said with a smile, the hand on her hip pulling her closer to him. His body against hers, nothing else registered in her mind. His muzzle moved to her ear and he whispered "Go to the new den, the one we made for you female a few days ago. I'll be there in two hours."

She nodded softly as he stood, she stood as well, slowly. He swatted her butt as she stood while he walked away. Her ears perked as she watched him curiously as he walked away. She lifted her eyes to the sky, gauging the hour before turning them back to him. She wasn't sure what to expect, but he had told her what he expected from her, what he wanted to do, so she did as asked.

She slipped out of the village hopefully unnoticed, turning to check over her shoulder as she headed towards the place they called home until last night. As she walked she took a few moments to dip into a stream, washing her ebony pelt a little bit before stepping out of the stream and shaking off and continuing to the den they'd made. She waited there patiently, unsure what to expect when he joined her.

@unfred

• Devil
He had made his way around and behind her. This time he was extra careful to remain quiet. He came up behind her, and he wrapped his arms around her front.

"Tell me." He growled in her ear. "How much can you take?"

His hand glided down to her butt, telling her exactly what he meant.

• Thoughtful
The night was spent in bliss. And they slept soundly in the den. Only to wake the following morning.

He'd be stroking her fur as she woke. "Sleep well?"

• Bless
She stirred softly, his hand running along her fur and bringing her to the waking her. She stretched slightly as she opened her eyes and nodded lightly, lowering her muzzle slightly to rub up against the underside of his.

"I did.... did you?" She asked, suppressing a yawn as she blinked, her eyes getting accustomed to being open and to the light. She enjoyed their night here, she was more comfortable sleeping in here now than before and she had him to thank for that.

Uhfred

• Wonder
"I did.... did you?" She asked, suppressing a yawn as she blinked, her eyes getting accustomed to being open and to the light.

"I did." He said with a smile.

His hand came up to stroke her neck. And the collar that rested there. "You know, I forgot about this entirely until last night."

He kissed her nose. "What say we gat you one with a little more effort put into it?"

• Thoughtful
"I did." He smiled and she smiled in return. His hand slid up to her neck, stroking it lightly, playing with the collar.

"You know, I forgot about this entirely until last night."

He kissed her nose gently and she licked the underside of his jaw gently "What say we gat you one with a little more effort put into it?"

She laughed softly and shook her head. "You made me this one, I like it. But if you want me to have a different one, I shall." She licked his cheek gently as she stretched a little and took a deep breath, looking to the outside of the den idly for a moment.

Uhfred

• Bless
She laughed softly and shook her head. "You made me this one, I like it. But if you want me to have a different one, I shall." She licked his cheek gently as she stretched a little and took a deep breath, looking to the outside of the den idly for a moment.

"I say that simply because that one was a bit of a rush job." He said calmly. "But if you're okay with that one then we can leave it. It's up to you though."

He stood up. "we should probably get back."

• Cthuulove