Fable - Ask Laws of the Pack

A roleplay which may be open to join but you must ask the creator first
"I say that simply because that one was a bit of a rush job. But if you're okay with that one then we can leave it. It's up to you though."

She smiled softly and stood as well moving to hug him gently. "It is the first thing you gave me. I love it, quickly made or not." She said softly, nodding at the fact that they needed to return

"we should probably get back."

She headed for the den entrance, waiting for him with a smile

Uhfred

• Popcorn
Reactions: Uhfred
She smiled softly and stood as well moving to hug him gently. "It is the first thing you gave me. I love it, quickly made or not." She said softly, nodding at the fact that they needed to return

He smiled appreciatively. "I'm glad you like it."

He walked out with her. He had freed her hands before they slept but he'd left the leash there which he had a hold of. Standing up he asked with a sly smile. "You want me to take the leash off? Or would you like to go back on it?"

• Smug
Reactions: Sephrenia
She smiled softly, bumping him playfully as he spoke "I'm glad you like it." and she did, she really did. It was a symbol now that she belonged to him. If he desired she kept it on, she would. Though now she could remove it if she wished too, when she needed to shift.

"You want me to take the leash off? Or would you like to go back on it?"

she thought about it for a few moments...."It symbolizes I am mated... I am happy to keep it on if you want me too. I am comfortable with either option." She bumped him lightly again, playfully nipping at his shoulder with her front teeth.

Uhfred

• Devil
she thought about it for a few moments...."It symbolizes I am mated... I am happy to keep it on if you want me too. I am comfortable with either option." She bumped him lightly again, playfully nipping at his shoulder with her front teeth.

He rolled his eyes, "I'm asking you you know. Do you want to be on a leash when we gat back or would you rather not?"

Her bump and playful nipping was rewarded with another spank. At this rate her butt would be very, very sore.

• Haha
She laughed at his obvious annoyance with her answer, his eyes rolling at her "I'm asking you you know. Do you want to be on a leash when we gat back or would you rather not?"

"I want to keep it on for now. I will remove it when I choose..."

His hand slapped her flank again and she squeaked playfully, laughing. "You sir are going to leave a lasting impression there is you aren't careful." She said, grinning as she eyed him slightly, tail wagging playfully.

Uhfred

"I want to keep it on for now. I will remove it when I choose..."

He nodded. "Very well." He gave her leash a tug as they started to walk.

His hand slapped her flank again and she squeaked playfully, laughing. "You sir are going to leave a lasting impression there is you aren't careful." She said, grinning as she eyed him slightly, tail wagging playfully.

"Are you complaining?" He asked in an equally playful tone. He rubbed the other cheek, "I can keep going if you like."

• Bless
"Very well." he said as he pulled the leash lightly, making her step closer to him a bit as they walked. She grinned brightly. "Are you complaining?" she laughed softly, his hand rubbed the other side and she stopped for a fleeting second to wiggle in his grasp. "I can keep going if you like."

"Well you may need to... you give one too much attention the other might get jealous" she laughed softly as they walked.

Uhfred

• Dab
He took that as confirmation and obliged. But he left her alone after that. They had things to do.

They got back and he told her that they'd have to part ways for a little bit. He told her to continue gathering what salt rocks she could find along with the herbs from earlier. He called over two other females, one of which was from the previous pack.

"And show them how to recognize those things and how to gather them. We'll need a lot more if we are going to keep the whole pack happy.

• Ctuhlu senpai
"And show them how to recognize those things and how to gather them. We'll need a lot more if we are going to keep the whole pack happy."

"Of course... I hope to find a pepper plant as well, somewhere nearby. "

Seph nodded lightly as she smiled to the females. She was happy to show them the few things she had noticed around their home, the wild mushrooms, the salt and hopefully pepper. She grabbed her bag as she lead them to where she'd found the salt. She showed them the large crystaline rocks, and she showed them how to break them with another rock. Showing them what they looked like after being broken. She slid the rock into her bag as they wandered a little further from the village, gathering more mushrooms, berries and looked for a pepper plant

Uhfred

Baraek himself got to work getting up to date on the packs current goings-on. He had taken over the pack, that meant that he needed to know what they had, how many they had and what was around them. He sent a few of the males to retrieve the preserved ogre meat and bring it back.

Next he had to know if there were hostile creatures nearby, or potentially another pack.

• Thoughtful
As she and the females walked through the woods nothing dangerous came upon them. They filled her bag with a few stalks of sugar cane, salt, wild mushrooms and berries. Sephrenia found a pepper plant and gathered as much as she could, also slipping it into her bag as she did so. As they headed back she found lavender as well and she pulled a few stalks of that to bring back to Baraek. Lavender was a great calming and comforting plant, she was excited to have him smell it, she would hang it from the wall of whichever den was there's.

As they headed back into the village, she smiled, looking around for him

Uhfred

• Bless
She'd find him speaking with a large group of males, all carrying bows and swords. He was talking, upon closer listening to, about a hunt. They needed a several ribcages, for several dens. Lucky for them, so large a pack could consume an ogre a day, so it wouldn't end up being wasteful.

He dismissed the groups and they all left in groups of two. Then he turned to see Seph and he came over. "How was gathering?"

• Sip
She smiled softly, opening her bag to show him the things she'd and the others had found. The other females all carried salt as well. Seph pulled out the lavender offering it to him quietly.

"Smell this, it is calming, soothing. Helps to create better rest over all."

She smiled, watching him. She nodded to the other females as she moved to her knees, getting ready to show them how to work with the salt, and now pepper that she'd found.

She showed them how to grind up the salt, then the pepper, explaining what they'd do with the seasonings as they cooked. She was happy to bestow them also with this knowledge so they could help as well.

As she ground up some pepper she stood, taking it to Baraek to taste as she had done with the salt.

Uhfred

• Devil
He tasted the pepper and recoiled, "wow, that really burns. What is that?"

He was most appreciative of all their efforts and he let them know it. He had to organise a lot of other things so he couldn't stay long.

He did laugh when presented with the flower. "Isn't it usually the guy who picks flowers for his woman?"

• Smug
"wow, that really burns. What is that?" he asked as he tasted the pepper. She chuckled slightly. "Pepper... when put on meat with salt and cooked, you will be surprised the difference it makes. It is quiet lovely."

"Isn't it usually the guy who picks flowers for his woman?"

Again she laughed softly and nodded. "Sometimes... though I like to think we are beyond that." She winked slightly. "When we have our den ready... If you are okay with it, I will hang it about and the scent will help us rest, it has a calming effect." She nuzzled him gently, knowing he would need to be continuing with his work soon.

Uhfred

• Bless
She chuckled slightly. "Pepper... when put on meat with salt and cooked, you will be surprised the difference it makes. It is quiet lovely."

"I look forward to trying it." He said coughing the spice from his mouth. It really wasn't that great. "Though go light on it if you would. I don't know how anyone would react if their mouth is suddenly on fire.

Again she laughed softly and nodded. "Sometimes... though I like to think we are beyond that." She winked slightly. "When we have our den ready... If you are okay with it, I will hang it about and the scent will help us rest, it has a calming effect."

"I see no harm in it." He said with a shrug. "Though it will be a while before we have our own den. Another week or so by my estimation."

• Cthuulove
"I look forward to trying it. Though go light on it if you would. I don't know how anyone would react if their mouth is suddenly on fire." She giggled softly and bowed her head in a nod.

"I see no harm in it. Though it will be a while before we have our own den. Another week or so by my estimation."
She smiled, nodding softly as she moved to give him a light hug before he'd have to leave again. She stood on the balls of her feet and whispered lightly into his ear. "I will sleep happily anywhere with you" She grinned as she moved away with a flirty wink.

Uhfred

She stood on the balls of her feet and whispered lightly into his ear. "I will sleep happily anywhere with you" She grinned as she moved away with a flirty wink.

He hugged her back and when he heard her statement he couldn't withhold a smile. When she returned to her work, he returned to his.

He decided to leave the lone den alone. It would provide a good place for him and Seph to hide out for their "private exercises". The hunters returned with pieces of a troll, and he went with another to go help them with moving the monster.

A new den was built, and given to the females for their shelter until such time as they had enough send for everyone.

• Bless
For the time being, Seph hung the lavender in the female's den. She didn't ask, but she hoped she would not need to sleep in there with them until her and Baraek had a den, she would much prefer to sleep under the stars with him if nothing else.

She finished grinding all the herbs, walking all the females through how to grind them. When everything was ground, the females wandered off, leaving her to her own devices. She wandered quietly, finding a large, rounded rock and another with a sharp edge. She settled herself besides a rock and began grinding the rocks together, this would take quiet awhile and she knew it... but their lives would be much simpler with a mortar and pestle. She worked quietly, listening to the talking around her with a soft smile.

Noone had said anything yet about her disappearance last night, nor about the collar. She smiled faintly as she worked, thinking about it.
Uhfred

• Cthuulove
He spent treat of the day making sure all of his knowledge was up to date. Come evening he and the pack got their cooked meat. It seemed to be that their new pack was much like they had been, unaware of the concept of cooking, and the new flavour of meat had been quite the addition to their lives.

He found Seph and sat with her to eat.

• Popcorn
Seph smiled softly as he moved to sit besides her, bringing her some meat. She'd let the other females test their hands at the seasoning of the meat. She leaned against him lightly as they ate before grabbing a bag and offering him a few berries quietly, smirking as she watched him reaction to eating them.

"Blueberries...." She offered him a few small round, deep blue berries, smiling lightly before picking up the rock and beginning to grind away again to make a groove within the larger stone. She stopped for a moment, rubbing her head against his arm, scratching the top of her head slightly with an innocent grin.

Uhfred

• Bless
She leaned against him lightly as they ate before grabbing a bag and offering him a few berries quietly, smirking as she watched him reaction to eating them.

"Blueberries...." She offered him a few small round, deep blue berries, smiling lightl

He leaned into the half-embrace/cuddle. He was offered a blueberry and he figured why not. "Thanks."

He popped one into his mouth. He hummed at the taste. "Not bad. I like it."

• Popcorn
She nodded quietly, resting her head against his shoulder as she smiled, grinding the rocks silently before stopping and looking to him quietly.

"Will I be required to sleep in the den with the other females until our den is ready.... or can I sleep out here with you?" She asked softly, hoping the later of the two was an option.

Uhfred

• Thoughtful
"Will I be required to sleep in the den with the other females until our den is ready.... or can I sleep out here with you?"

He looked back down at her. "I'll leave that up to you. As my mate I want you sheltered, but who am I to deny you if you want to stay with me?"

• Cthuulove
"I'll leave that up to you. As my mate I want you sheltered, but who am I to deny you if you want to stay with me?"

She smiled softly and nodded. "Good... I would like to sleep by your side then. I will be fine without shelter, I have lived in the open for quiet a few years. A few more weeks won't kill me." She continued with her grinding, a slight dip beginning to be seen in the larger stone.

Uhfred