Infected with the Writing Bug - Approach with Caution

Artificer

The Loresplicer
Good evening everyone! I thought it would be appropriate to post a small blurb for an introduction to break the ice, so hello! I'm Artificer, and it's a pleasure making your acquaintance!

I've always loved fantasy as it is my favorite genre to both consume and create, but what I love more is creating stories with other writers. In the past, I've had the privilege of enjoying and writing narratives in roleplay with amazing people I look up to; although, it has been a while since I've last written. Now that I've recently acquired some more free time, I've been hit by that all-to-familiar writing bug, and I must write.

I'm a sucker for lore in all forms of media, but I also enjoy composing music, creating digital & traditional art, and diving into STEM topics (i.e. I'm a huge nerd).

This isn't my first time roleplaying on Chronicles; however, that was a few years back and my style of roleplay wasn't sustainable. I've been on other forums as well, but Chronicles is the only site currently with the depth of lore and active community I'm looking for.

If you will have me, I would love to write with you!

I'm currently working on some documentation for a new character, Alyrnn, but once I finish up his page, I'll be looking to dive into some stories.

Looking forward to meeting and writing with all of you!

Cheers,
Artificer

Welcome back! I write a couple of wolves myself (one lycan, one garou). Good to have you here. Happy writing!

Huzzah for STEM nerds! I hope your writing bug leads you to many happy roleplays here, and I hope you enjoy the character creation process!

Sounds like the same bug that lead me here :) Hello and welcome back; looking forward to writing with you too!