Completed Honesty is a One-Way Gate to Hell

Henk did have a little bit of a competitive streak, though he rarely showed it. Everleigh was known for her skill at games of chance and luck, so winning even one round against her was something to be a smidge proud of, in his opinion. The secret he gave her in reward, however, was admittedly a tad more surprising to him than perhaps Everleigh would have thought.

"Really? Color me surprised." Almost immediately he realized that made it sound like he thought Ev to be of a certain type, and quickly he waved a hand and added. "I just mean... so many of the Initiates have had at least some experience in that regard. I thought maybe I was the only outlier in our class. Good to know that's not the case. I know how it works, at least."

Perhaps it would have been wise to save the fact he also hadn't been kissed as a secret he could wager on his own part, but it wasn't much of a secret. Who would want to kiss a pair of lips that looked like his anyway? Henk perhaps still had a few self-confidence issues in relation to his scarring... Accepting the dice. he cupped them tightly in his hand and shook them a bit. "I'm not too hard to please. That'll do just fine. I just hope I can come up with something if I come up unlucky..."

A toss of the dice and...

Six Two Two.

Taking away one of the twos, that left eight total. Not difficult to roll higher, but not impossible to roll lower. This one would be interesting...

Everleigh Ebersol

Everleigh tilted her head to the side, a brief moment of curiosity alight in her eyes. It was apparent now more than it had been before that her and Henk had a sort of kinship. How strange. She couldn’t say she was anything like Henk. He was soft in ways she could never be, and she was soft in ways he could never be.

If I sweat too much and stink I can kill people, Henk, you think someone wants to swap spit?” But there was a smile that swiftly appeared. “I bet you’ll kiss someone before I do. That ought to give you some hope.” She took the dice and then rolled, ready to continue the game and to hopefully not have to share anymore secrets.