Roleplay OOC Hit me with your best plot!

Peony

Faerie Godmother
Being a noob is hard. I have too many ideas and no idea who plays who or where they are yet. So....

I'm here to be shamelessly bribed into good plots. I'm open to playing almost anything, and would really like to start by getting established in a role that fills a need and also provides some structure while I get used to the site. I'll gladly pick up something you've already laid the groundwork for, or work with you to create someone that fits your needs. I'm not picky, and have about a dozen muses running wild.

So is there a character that you need for various plots, or a role that you need filled in a quest? Need a certain someone from your character's past or present to shake things up or stand ready at their side? Then I might just have a muse that can do that.

Have action? I'm ready. Need heals? I got'chu. Require romance? I'm your gal. Vague ideas, well-developed character backstory, and everything in between are welcome!

Full disclosure: I'm down for multiple characters. It's an addiction I know well.

Please hit me with those good plots! ♡

Peony

This character is a hardened old battle mage. His discipline, Empathy has a serious stigma attached to it these days on Arethil. However, it would be quite fun to teach it to a younger character.

Older wise my other character Aurra is just starting out as a street rat in Alliria. Something set in the city, or that requires her to leave it, would be fun.

Kyver has a traveling band of misfits that no one is playing.
  • Sinnata, an elven archer. Brings some mad DEEPS.
  • Abir, a burly tank of a man. Is a human pack mule and damage sponge.
  • Caran, a dark elf.
  • And a fourth member that hasn't been described yet.

Together, they form an awesome party that has been adventuring around for about 4 years. They've settled on doing jobs at and around Alliria of recent.

The party considers each other as close friends and works really well together when not drunk. They're also all blank canvases if someone was to abduct them as their own character.

• Yay
Reactions: Peony