Hi there!

Calcifer

Character Biography
Link
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and happy to be here! I haven’t had a chance to properly look around yet, but had a read through the basic lore and was really intrigued.
I’m 23 and used to play-by-post RP daily a few years back. I’ve since become a little rusty, but was looking for a new platform to RP on for days now, to reignite my love for the hobby! So please bare with me whilst I slowly get back into it. I’m looking forward to meet y’all and hopefully get to know you and your characters eventually.
Also wanted to add that this forum looks amazing; I had a look through the different themes and they’re all phenomenal.

-C

Welcome! Good to have you :) if you have any questions feel free to ask, you’ll find most of us on the discord too. Happy writing!

• Yay
Reactions: Calcifer
Hey! Welcome to the site, Calcifer! Love the name by the way,

No worries on the rust! It'll shake right off one you get into the swing of things. This is a lovely place to get into all sorts of storytelling hijinks! Make sure you check out the getting started section, as its full of helpful info to help get you comfy and acclimated to the site!

And don't worry about reading every single lore piece. So many awesome pieces have been added over the years that its kind of a lot to take in all at once! Best medicine tends to be taking things in bit by bit, and just getting into the mix of things with an idea you want to write, and learning as you go! Asking questions helps too.

Lookin forward to seeing you on site! Happy reading and posting. :)