Hi! I'm new here!....obviously I guess...I feel dumb now...

Luna Slateforge

High Priestess Of Bastellen
Character Biography
Link
Well im new and such, but i really enjoy rp and if any one has any questions or wishes to rp I would love to! ummmm other than that...well Im not really good at things like this.

lol nahhh just giving fellow noob hard time. theres a couple of threads i joined that are really nice and accomidating if you want something slow to start with 0w0

• Yay
Reactions: Viv
lol nahhh just giving fellow noob hard time. theres a couple of threads i joined that are really nice and accomidating if you want something slow to start with 0w0
I'd really appreciate that haha, I'm trying to ease into things but it's a little intimidating! Everyone here seems so talentedddd

• Yay
Reactions: Luna Slateforge
Yeah, I am! I'm just saved as Viv [Zoasis D'velynr] I believe! What's your user?

my profile name lol and if you look at the looking for group chat yuki posted a link to a good rp. its a little slow, but the people are nice and since its a chronicle anyone can join. and once you do yuki should add you to the group pm on here and thatll be that. and make sure to watch threads when you post in them...i didnt know i needed to...most sites just auto watch when you post in a thread unless you opt out, but this one makes you opt in instead lol..

• Yay
Reactions: Viv
Ah, you're really kind!! I'll log into my sub-account in order to be part of it (i kinda made a mess jeje)