HeY TheRE DemONs It'S Me, yA BoI

TheCoRgiGaL

Meme Queen
Hey! So I guess what ya'll need to know about me it that first, I'm a pizza w/ pineapples addict. So FiGht mE! Second, I'm desperate to RP because there is a character I have that I really want to develop more, but I'm not exactly sure how far I can take her, so I need the help!

Also, I'm not sure whether I need to post my character first, or what. I tried reading about what I'm supposed to be doing but your girl is dumb. AAaanndd last but not least I am up for any kind of RP at least once! I'm hella flexible, and if ya'll wanna hmu with some suggestions or just want to talk about some random stuff I'm your girl! ;P

So basically what I'm saying is I'm DesPeRaTE!! HeLp!

Hello, welcome to the board. Basically, you post your character to the wiki and then start writing! I have a villainous, but affable half-giant warlord, a werewolf elf, a young mage, an ogre assassin, and a human knight. Let me know if any of those sound interesting for a thread.

Hey, I am new too. If you end up in Elbion shoot me a message. What is your character idea? Also information on how to make your character here.