Hello hello!

Riposte

I have a lot to read, but what I've read already is quite exciting! Can't wait to make a character.

Funny story, I was actually considering making a website like this a while ago and was going through possible site addresses. This one was one I tried to see was available and obviously wasn't. Never thought to look up who got the domain name. Was just googling "rp forums" on google and saw this site and remembered. Glad I clicked! Definitely way better than anything I would have put together. I love the concept and layout and everything.

In current times, I've found myself with a lot more free time and not a lot of creative outlets to get my fix.

I used to be super heavy into forum RP for about 5 years on various other sites. I enjoyed a lot of the aspects of sandbox type sites as the typical RP forum tended to not have the same level of dedication and lasting RP. I tend to enjoy plotting and crafting stories that involve character development.

Looking forward to RPing with you all!

Welcome! Please let us know if you have any questions or need help getting settled in. I also recommend jumping onto our Discord chat - a good majority of our members are there and love to spend time plotting with one another.