Staff First Event!

The Herald

Chronicles RP
Staff
Hey guys!

This is our first week in operation and I'm happy to say we already have quite a few members! There are a ton of RP's already being thrown out and we love seeing it. To help with this and to help in engaging our early members we'll soon be starting out first event.

This will be a relatively small single thread thing where everyone is welcome and encouraged to join. More information coming soon!

I'm also happy to announce that we've added Netherworld to the staff team. She has been a great help with the creation of art for our board as well as quite a bit of the lore, we will she'll make a great addition and continue to help us in both these tasks.

So out of curiosity, is this event meant for individual characters or will it also have groups such as mercenaries or warbands? I personally would be up for it either way but with this being the first event it got me curious on the actual scope you are aiming for.

Interesting. This should be a lot of fun then, but I would suggest having some kind of hard cap on NPC groups coming in with a player. On Kingsmaker that wasn't done for 1 battle event and someone brought in a near comically large force to fight everyone else's 100 person strong bands.

thegraywatcher

We prefer not to create rules before they're ever necessary. If someone goes out of the bounds of realism we'll have a talk with them :)