Eyyyy~

Kong Jing Mao

Hello everyone!

I'm Kong, and I'm hoping to have some fun roleplaying with you all!

I'm 27, American and have been RPing on and off since Middle School.

I'm a big time fan of Wuxia (Chinese Martial Arts fantasy) and hope to bring a bit of that flavor with me into this forum!

In real life I'm a "black belt" (Kung fu doesn't really use belts) in Bajiquan and Baguazhang and have been training in Shuai Jiao, Ying Zhao Quan and Sanshou for the last few years. I've been into Chinese martial arts since Elementary School and have spent some time learning many other martial arts!

Welcome to Chronicles, I hope you enjoy your time here. Hop into Discord and say hi!

No idea what half those martial arts are but they sound like good craic, I did Tae Kwon Do myself for a good few years. Any questions you have about the site, just let us know :)

hey nice to meet you!! kinglionman is my username in the discord send me a MSG if you wanna start something with me. ive been looking for a semi regular rp at least a reply every other day or everyday if you can manage. if we coordinate on discord we could even have days were we are on at the same time and we can do multiple reply's in one day!! i hope to hear back from ya.

in case you wanted to know.

im from the northwest of usa!! 19 male.

not good at fighting at all lols

in case you want a brief sum of my character king lionman the great. or otherwise known as the warlord king of the west. is a brute force type character large in size hes a giant lion creature that specializes in hand to hand combat with an advantage of having a lot of strength and size (7ft 2in)

500 lbs

hes also skilled in two handed swords and carries a 6 foot long 3 foot wide blade.

you can look at my characters full info in my bio hope to RP-ING with ya!! srry watching a battle anime and im kinda typing like im pumped, well i am :) plus i like making friends!

proxy.php