Completed Drunk Kristen

Good. Good, to see her smile, even if it was framed in tears. The further one fell into a well of despond and despair, the more difficult it was to climb back out.

Kristen smiled back. Said, "I have on a few occasions been so lucky as to have Maseno as company. The Academy is not worthy of him, admirable soul that he is. I think you would do well—very well—to stay close to him. From such closeness, what gifts! Either you shall have a friendship without compare, or—should you and Maseno discover it to be so—something more."

Thraah

• Wonder
Reactions: Thraah
"Pfff, girl I hope so. Have you seen his arms? More like MAX-eno. Heh"
Thraah didn't want to force more laughter.
She was still sad but it had let go of her somewhat. With her hand she wiped her nose and sniffed.
"Yeah, he's too good for this whole rotten country."
Her arms reached out and pulled Kristen in again.
She let a pulse of heat radiate from her core.
"And so are you!"

Kristen Pirian

For feminine eyes there was at the Academy a veritable feast of sculpted arms, among other facets of the male form, available for one's viewing pleasure—Proctor Ebersol's, then Initiate Everleigh's, Punishment Game being particularly conducive for this (scandalously so). Such arduous training had the effect of irresistibly bringing to the fore the physical prime of every Initiate. Well...most every Initiate. There were the Ignatius-es of the Academy, too.

Thraah pulled her into another hug, and Kristen, highly given to such, went right along with it...even if Thraah's words stung. She meant it as a compliment, Kristen knew, but it came at the expense of her beloved homeland. Tipsy though she was, she at least had the acumen to let it go, not letting it spoil the moment.

"Ohhhh, such high praise," she said, "to rank me among Maseno's pristine example."

Then, after a moment, Kristen began to find resolve for the original subject of her heart's concern, and she voiced this aloud: "I need to tell him. I need to tell Alistair when next we meet!"

Thraah

• Dab
"So tell him, tell him when you see him..."
Thraah adjusted her arms around Kristen.
"...and tell him everyday after."
She felt tired and Kristen was so pleasant and good at hugging.
"I think I needs to sleep."

Kristen Pirian

• Yay
Reactions: Kristen Pirian
That fear! That fear of loss. It was keeping her from what she truly wanted with Alistair. Carter had found his own courage, and Thraah resolved to stay close with Maseno. How could she herself not be so emboldened? To finally say it, just say it, to Alistair? To take that final and greatest step of vulnerability? Tell him, Thraah said. Tell him and tell him everyday after. Here lay the true secret to joy!

"Rest well, Thraah," Kristen said. "As for myself, I...ahem, must locate the nearest privy."

Not the most elegant of parting words, but true ones nonetheless. How did the bladders of the most renowned drinkers not simply burst, what with the astonishing quantities they could imbibe?

Thraah

• Yay