Staff Discord Chat Moderator Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malachi

Staff
Character Biography
Link
Greetings, fellow Chroniclers,

With so much growth in the past four months since we started in membership and activity in the Discord Chat, Chronicles Staff has come to the conclusion that we need a little more help to manage the activity.

As such, we are searching for a member that might be interested in becoming a new Discord Mod for our Chronicles Discord Chat. If you would like to help out the community, we would love to have you! Duties will include the following:

Discord Moderator
Standard Duties of a Moderator
  • Welcome new members in the New Members forum and New Members discord.
  • Assist with moderating the Discord Chat to ensure the Discord Chat Policies Guidelines are adhered to.
  • Note all disputes between members both internal and external and bring them to Staff's attention.
  • Positively encourage writer growth and environment in the Discord Chat and Board.
  • Actively assist members that are looking for help in getting plugged into ChroniclesRP Roleplays or have questions regarding the board.
  • Discord Chat Accessibility and activity is mandatory for application of duties.
Please note, we expect the following Staff Conduct of all Moderators:

Staff Code of Conduct

The following applies to all situations conducted within the public eye of other Chronicles RP members, including the ChroncilesRP Discord Chat.

1. Don't be an asshat: While we have a very laid back attitude, please be sure to show common courtesy, civility, and respect. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. We also kindly request that every member, regardless of the ChroniclesRP Staff Member's history with them either here or on another board, will be shown the same level of the utmost respect.

2. Abuse and derogatory remarks: While we have a laid-back community, at no point in time will a Chronicles RP Staff Member issue an abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, racist, hateful or threatening remark towards another member of the Chronicles RP, or in the sight of a member of Chronicles RP.

3. Critiquing others: We love it when members provide ideas for the board. If they would like feedback, we simply request that when Chronicles RP Staff Members engage in the critiquing of others' ideas that it be done in a constructive, positive manner.

If you are interested in applying, please send a Private Board Message to all of the following Staff Members: Malachi Kasim Areth Raigryn Vayd, and Kyver. Please read everything and follow the directions in your application or they may be declined.

Discord Mod Application
  1. Your Chronicles’ Board Name (main account)
  2. Discord Name
  3. Why do you want to become a Discord Mod?
  4. Any previous examples of moderator work? (Not required, but we would like to know)

~Chronicles Staff

i know that this post is old and most likely no one will respond to this but i am applying for moderator because i want to help servers of large sizes like yours, my discord name is yummy_potato_goat my chronicles board name is the same. i want to become a moderator because i want to help out in discord server's because i'm not really a super chatty person so i want to find ways to enhance my discord experience while helping other people out. i have experience with a small discord server (about 20 members) and my own failed discord server (10 members) and theres nothing to help out with in those servers because barely anyone chats in it.

Hi YummyPotatoGoat

Thank you for your expression of interest but the new staff member position was filled back in 2019. Chronicles RP is meant to be an open and welcome writing community so you're helping out by writing, contributing, and welcoming new members.

All the best and have fun writing!

• Your Chronicles’ Board Name (main account): As you see it s Shaytan
  • Discord Name: " Shaytan. #8283
  • Why do you want to become a Discord Mod?: I really love discord and helping other people. I made so much online friends on discord. I have a little bit of experience and I m friendly.
  • Any previous examples of moderator work? (Not required, but we would like to know): Uhmm, on discord servers. I don t know if it is okay :))
(This post is old and I wanted to try if it still works. And sorry if my english is bad) :))

Hi Shaytan

Unfortunately, we're not currently looking for anyone but if that changes, an advert will be posted. Thanks for the expression of interest and have fun writing!

Status
Not open for further replies.