Come on in, I don’t bite...much.

Feralstryker

Usurper of the wilds
Hello to all, I see you have chosen to step into my lair for a bit.

Please, take a seat, share a drink, and do watch your step; injuries require far too much paperwork than I'm willing to give the time I'm afraid.

I suppose some information is in order...I am but a mere wandering soul who has become lost in the craving of the roleplay game and writing universe once more, that and to fill my rather busy schedule with a little more joy in socializing and sharing with likeminded creators and world builders like yourselves. In life I am an exotic veterinary technician with far too many hobbies to keep track of anymore...so what's one more to toss onto the unsteady table eh?

If the occupation wasn't obvious, very few things in life stand over my love and devotion to pets and animals alike, much so that any conversation to such a regard will have me barreling in guns blazing with photos of my own fur babies as ammunition. I will alway happily gush along with anyone else willing to share and exchange said topics, though you have been warned of my overwhelming adoration.

When I'm not slaving away at work or on projects, one may find me outdoors enjoying a nice day of shooting, hunting, fishing, camping, or Krav maga (one of my favorite past times), or just about any sort of crazy and dangerous shenanigans that comes to mind.

Much of that adventourous energy is greatly reflected towards what I look for and crave in a good roleplay:

Action and adventure
Fantasy
Sci-fi
Horror
Post appocolyptic

Such are often my favorite calling cards and what I see as fun investments during my stay here. I do, however, bear a open mind and am always willing to try new things once in a while should the need call do it, all you have to do is ask and maybe come to a fair compromise.

And to add to that, I certainly hope to find my place here amongst you lovely individuals and to begin crafting some beautful chaos of our own...or simply having a fun exchange of what has already been written into our own crazy lives.

I think that just about covers it, I look forward to sacri- i mean working with some of you in the near future! Take care, and do be careful to not let the wolves nip you on the way out.

Welcome to Chronicles! I hope that you have a great time here. You shouldn't have much trouble finding a roleplay with most of those genres you listed, although sci-fi might be a bit tough. Just get yourself a character sheet in the Wiki and then post an LFG thread and you should have a partner in no time!

Now then, I'll just see myself out. I wonder what that growling sound is...

Welcome to Chronicles! Similar to what Vii already mentioned, Chronicles is a medieval fantasy setting, so I'm afraid you won't find Sci-Fi or post-apocalyptic RP here. However, you will certainly find action and adventure and more than a few horror threads!

Welcome and salutations!
I can't wait to see what sort of characters you write, character creation is one of my passions so if you have any questions in that regard to hesitate to ask!

• Love
Reactions: GanuCandali
Hello and welcome, if you need any help getting settled please let us know!