Roleplay OOC College of Elbion

Rhiannon

So the good Hollic and I have been talking about the College of Elbion and how quiet it has been. After the fiery attack and everything on the campus, things died down a lot and we really want to get stuff going for it.

Right now Hollic and I plan on having Nayden Kiers sort of experimented on for a few days to figure out the limits of his condition more. Which will involve bones being broken and healed a lot or something along those lines. Not fun for hopefully both parties.

But we want more with the College and we want to do more events with it and everything. So since there are a few new members to this site we thought its a good time to open up things again.

Of course lessons will still be happening etc. but if anyone has any other ideas for the college please let us know here or in dms :) we need to get this amazing organization rolling again!

Yes! The reason I kinda backed away from the college with my character is cause everyone was planning on burning it down and I didn't really want a part of it.
BUT! I would love to get back into the college, I miss the medieval highschool vibe and learning new things with my character!

• Yay
Reactions: Kara Orin
I'm wanting to come up with a reintroduction to the college for Selina. She had left to visit family in Alliria but didn't come back, especially when she learned through her divinations that it was attacked.

Now she knows a lot more magic, but she's wanting to finish her education at the college. I don't know if any of the teachers or college administration are still alive so I don't know what that will look like.

Then if there's any classes being taught or lectures being given Selina would jump at the chance to attend!

I want to L E A R N SOME RUNE MAGIC SHIT AND OTHER MAGICS SO LETS GOOOOOK
proxy.php

I think most if not all PC’s survived the attack. There was even a thread started about the rebuilding process at one point, so the college is very much recovered or in recovery from the attack.

I agree, it's been much too silent. I've been really busy with work and life in general this last few months, but I'm ready to get back into the college stuff.

• Yay
Reactions: Selina Della Altas