Private Tales Coasting Along

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
A frustrated sigh left Acteon as he still attempted to swim up to Ana even with her choosing to play keep away. The woman was having too much fun being difficult and the man was getting tired. He still had an injured leg after all. But he also would not want her to be any other way. It was refreshing and she challenged him in ways he was not use to. Certainly made her entertaining to be around.

"Yes Ana I do want you to respect yourself, but making me wait too long is just cruel. My poor tender heart might not be able to withstand the absence of your love for so long." Acteon said to her with a feigned look of sorrow on his face. It shifted after a bit into his more natural mix of relaxed and serious look she would be familiar with by now.

"My my my Mistress. Your measurements are rather impressive. It makes this wait all the harder and my desire to strip the dress I get for you off you even greater." A predatory look came about him. "A shame I could not find them out for myself with my own two hands."

Acteon did not take long to get back into being serious. He began to swim back to the shore as he said, "Very well. Wait around here and I will get you those dresses. Try not to be too disappointed in what I pick out for you though."

As the Allirian got into water too shallow for him so he was forced to walk the limp he current had became obvious. The shark had done damage and even with his werewolf curse speeding up his recovery it was still going to take some time for him to be moving quickly again. He was just thankful he did not need a staff or cane to walk currently. He picked up their bags and began to head towards the town.

Andromeda Barbarossa

• Yay
Reactions: Andromeda
Thoughts of frills and ruffles did worry her a little as he told her not to be too disappointed with what he chose for her. A grimace. Perhaps this was not a good idea but she truly did not have much other choice. He would at least know the type of thing they wore in those circles whereas she did not. There were a few bits in her bag she could perhaps accessorise with if she was desperate and perhaps her trunk had arrived at the tavern she had been due to sing at, though she expected it had already been sent on.

When she lost sight of him she dived back beneath the waves and decided to take the time to explore the small cove they had found themselves in in more depth when grief didn't have her so strongly by the throat.

Ana wasn't entirely sure how long she had been gone but by the time she made her way back to the rock Acteon still wasn't back so she settled down to sunbathe. It wasn't long before she heard footsteps and rolled on to her stomach to peer over the edge of the rock to see who it was. When she noticed the form and the bags she sat up in excitement and waved.

• Yay
Reactions: Acteon Cass
It had taken Acteon some time to get the dresses and get back. The town thankfully had an actual tailor but there was no good looking clothing in Ana's measurements. The best he could find was clothing suited only for bar wenches or brothel workers and neither of those were acceptable for Ana. She certainly had the body to excel in either profession but she was far better than that. So he had to find clothing that was close enough and get them modified so they would actually fit her.

Arriving back to the beach after too much time had past in his opinion, Acteon was limping worse than before. The time spent on his injured leg had done a number on it. He would need to rest soon or he might just have it give out while he was walking. But he ignored that the moment he caught sight of Ana on her rock. An affectionate, happy smile crossed his lips and he waved at her before shifting it into a come here motion.

Acteon found a nice spot of grass with some higher bushes and lots of trees around it so that Ana could keep her modesty around him and any potential strangers. How he thought she would be able to stay modest given she would be naked from the waist down due to her breeches getting destroyed during her transformation was unclear. But he had at least taken the precaution.

When Ana arrived the Allirian would be sure to hold the dresses out for her to take and then would give her her privacy. What he had picked out for her would be rather surprising. The colors were vibrant blues, corals, and white. They all either matched with her natural pastels or stood out from them in a lovely contrast. There was no lace or frills but they still were built in the fashionable style of the area. Her travel dress was even modified so that it would be okay with her transformation between siren and human without being ruined.

"What do you think Ana? Disappointed already?"

Andromeda Barbarossa

• Yay
Andromeda had to say that she was impressed with what he had come back with. They were perhaps not what she had picked for herself but then what she would pick would most definitely not be the type of thing she would have worn to some minor nobles house. She wanted to try them all on but she also wanted to be clothed so she tugged on the travelling clothing first of all. Not only did Acteon apparently have taste but he had gotten her size spot on as well. She had never felt so prim and proper and she swished the skirts in amusement.

The style made it look like the dress was in fact a skirt and a shirt. There was a built in corset around the waist which meant she could cinch herself in or let it out as much as she needed to within reason. It was a rich blue which blended down into the skirt, whereas the top half of the dress looked almost like a blouse with billowy sleeves and smart buttons all the way to the neck. She left a few undone for now and stepped out from the forest undergrowth.

"I feel like I'm about to go to the library," Ana did a twirl for him in the sand before flopping down next to him. It was a lot more skirt than she was used to and she patted it slightly to stop it billowing. "I found something for your leg to help with the pain," she brought the bag around which he had also left with her and drew out the seaweed. Then she set about wrapping his leg in it.

• Yay
The Allirian was getting a bit impatient as he waited on Ana to get dressed. Part of his problem was the condition of his leg and how much pain it was in as he stood there. The other part of it was that he was still in that rather frisky mood from before. Between wishing to see her in the dress and trying to keep the thought of her half naked figure out his head he found himself in a rather scattered state. It did not help he could hear the swinging and crunching of fabric behind him signalling her various states of dress.

Acteon had finally given up and sat himself down not long before she was finished getting dressed. His legs were out in front of him and he held himself up with his hands behind him. When Ana showed up and did her little twirl she found his eyes fully captivated by how she looked. He was so focused on taking the sight of her in the dress in that he nearly did not hear what she had to say.

"If you did go to the library I have no doubt no one would be able to keep their eyes on their books with how you look in that dress." Acteon said with a smile. He pulled his pant legs up to reveal the nasty state his calf was in. While it was likely not an uncommon sight for a woman raised on a ship it was clear the shark was serious about taking the leg off of him when it struck. Thankfully though it would recover and not leave him with a permanent limp, if only because of his enhanced recovery.

Andromeda Barbarossa

• Yay
Ana snorted to his comment but a half smile lingered on her lips as she tucked a bit of hair behind her ears and focused on what she was doing to his leg. The seaweed was an old wives tale but the amount of times she had seen it work on injuries had convinced her it was one of the few with merit. The rich vitamins it contained were a poultice to infections. She applied as much of the stuff as she could to his leg and then built up the sand into a firm square and rested his foot on top of it to keep it elevated. Once she was done she flopped back down beside him and dusted her hands off.

"I could probably still go wrangle us a room at that Tavern, it's just coming up to evening and I can sing for them tonight," she hugged her knees to her chest as she spoke. She hadn't put the shoes on he had brought her yet, enjoying the feeling of her toes in the sand instead. "Your leg would probably be better after a night in a real bed."

• Yay
The Allirian just watched the siren go about wrapping up his leg with the seaweed with an affectionate look on his face. It had been all too short of a time they had spent together since she had wrecked his ship and it was strange how they had come from her trying to step on his throat to kill him while he was sleeping on the beach to now her trying to treat his leg after having saved his life. The woman was even talking about them as if they were a couple or partners. That thought alone made him feel better and more hopeful.

Once Ana had gotten herself sat down Acteon wrapped one arm around her waist as he kept himself up with the other. He smiled to her as he gave her a squeeze. "I will agree so long as we are sharing a bed. It is simply impractical to ask for two after all when you will obviously just crawl into mine with me. You have done so every single time since we met."

Acteon was just brimming with desire. What that desire was though was unclear to even him. It could be for the kind of naughty fun he was trying to have with her in her siren form or it could just be to wrap his arms around her and cuddle with her for hours. It might even be a mix of the two. But he did not know exactly what it was and likely would not know until he fully gave into it, which sadly was not an option at the moment.

"Ana. How are you feeling? If you need more time just let me know."

Andromeda Barbarossa

"Does your arrogance actually work on women?" Ana couldn't help but laugh as he joked and pulled her close. She allowed it though was careful of his leg and rested her head on his shoulder to watch the waves as they began to creep in. He presumed a lot that she would just crawl into bed with him after the past few days of lectures he had given her on the manner - even spurning her. "I guess you can sleep in my bed," she emphasised the fact it was hers, after all she was the one earning it.

"I'm ok," she answered the more pressing question after a lull in the conversation. "I want to sing to people who would have known them, I think it will help," it would be like saying goodbye. After another few moments she nodded to herself then stood and offered him a hand to his feet. "Come on, you look like you could do with a drink."

• Yay
Acteon smirked as he said, "It worked on you did it not?"

The man chuckled and would give her a light kiss. The strangeness of their time together was pleasant and this little back and forth was becoming rather calming. It made him feel as if he actually knew himself. Ana seemed to be doing well enough and he had to agree that singing might be the best way she could mourn for her lost family. He gave her a reassuring smile and a squeeze to know he agreed.

Acteon took her offer of her hand and got up onto his feet once more. He did not really need the help but the chance to hold her hand was worth taking. He dusted the sand off of himself and then got their bags, all of them. A smile was directed her way.

"Shall we be off then Beautiful? You have men to seduce and women to make jealous." Acteon said as he offered her his arm. It was something his father always did for women and was something he did when it seemed appropriate. Now was not the time as it was better for more formal and higher class situations but for him Ana was the highest class of woman possible.

"And know that I am okay with calling it our bed when we get to the tavern. Much more accurate do you not think?"

Andromeda Barbarossa

• Yay
Ana looped her arm through his and began the walk back up the beach though she shortened her pace a little for his injured leg. When they were off the sand she stopped, wiped her feet clean and then put the small ankle boots on before they continued. The siren seemed to get more quiet the closer into civilisation they got as she went into her own thoughts about the performance she was about to do. There wasn't even any question in her mind that she would be allowed to sing, nobody turned away Andromeda Barbarossa.

She led them down towards the docks again where Hawks ship amongst others were docked and one of the larger taverns was beginning to fill up. There were a few shouts from people and raised hands as they caught sight of her and she raised her hand in response.

"Try and be nice. These people are.... my family," Ana slipped her arm out of his and took his hand instead to give it a small squeeze. She didn't want to have to break up any fights tonight. She let go of his hand as a woman approached and swept Ana into a big hug when the pair got closer.

"I just heard, I'm sorry Ann," the woman murmured into her hair and held her tight. Ana returned the gesture before leaning back slightly and giving her a half smile.

"I needed some space, sorry I wasn't here for when I agre-"

"Don't be silly,"
the woman waved her hand and then looped her arm through Ana's to give Acteon the once over with a growing smile. "I'm more interested by the fact you arrived with someone I don't know. Who's this?" Ana couldn't help laugh.

"Louisa this is Acteon, Acteon this is Louisa she owns the tavern here. She likes to make it her job to know everyone and anything that happens around here."

• Yay
The shark related injury to Acteon's leg was not feeling much better as he and Ana traveled together to town. The seaweed was helping but the constant pressure shifts from walking just kept it feeling irritated while his sliced up muscles were having a hard time moving properly. But despite it all he thoroughly enjoyed having Ana on his arm. He understood the appeal of it now as well as why his father kept doing it with women he was interacting with.

Once they came to town Ana's behavior began to shift. She let go of his arm to be holding his hand to not doing either in an all too quick span of time. Was she ashamed and embarrassed by the thought of them being mistaken for a couple? It got a bit of a frown from Acteon. He settled on being nice as was requested of him though, but that thought of how she might view him still lingered in his head.

When the mystery woman arrived Acteon just watched in a bit of interest as well as confusion on the way she and Ana interacted. So Ana was fine with being in such intimate contact in front of others with her but not him. A pang of pain crept up into his chest. But instead of frowning the man slipped on his mask.

A friendly smile crossed Acteon's face as he was introduced to Louisa. A slight bow, as much as his leg would allow right now, was given to her and he held out his hand for her own. "As Mistress Ana said I am Acteon. It is a true pleasure Mistress Louisa to meet a beauty such as yourself so unexpectedly." If she gave him her hand Acteon would bring it up to his lips to kiss the back of her knuckles softly.

Andromeda Barbarossa

"Well ain't you a gentleman," Louisa purred. Ana quirked a brow but pressed her lips together to stop from laughing. She studied him like a merchant might a precious gem. "You would 'ave to be to be arriving on Ana's arm I guess." Ignoring the obvious jibe she motioned to the tavern.

"I was hoping I would be able to sing tonight instead. We've got another appointment tomorrow with Acteon's relatives but I won't take my normal payment for missing our contract." Louisa managed to pull her gaze away from him for a moment to turn to Ana and take her hands.

"Don't be stupid, I make more in a night you're here than I do in a month. I'll spread the word. When Hawk told us you might be heading this way I made your usual room vacant, get yourself freshened up and you're on at six," Ana gave her a half smile before moving past her and taking Acteon's hand to lead him inside. Louisa stopped him briefly with a hand on his arm. "If you ever get bored of Ana, you know where I am sweetheart."

Andromeda shook her head slightly as she lead him through the Tavern. It wasn't particularly crowded as of yet but a few people stopped them on the way to the stairs with a hello and condolences here and there. Finally however they made it to the bedroom and Ana moved over to the window to push it open and let in some air. The sound of the sea and the port came rushing in. Six meant she had about an hour to get herself ready.

"Do you want something to eat?" she sat on the window ledge and swung her legs back and forth.

As Acteon stood there with a smile on his face and keeping up the friendly and gentlemanly facade he began to feel a bit like a prized stud horse. It all had to do with the way this Louisa woman was studying him over. Certainly it was not the first time he had felt this kind of gaze and it likely would not be the last but the outright way she did it was new. Most others tried to have some sense of subtly about it.

The conversation went on between the two for a bit before an agreement was settled upon. They had a room now it seemed and Ana was still getting paid. Wonderful. Then Ana grabbed his hand again (now she was not embarrassed by being seen with him?) and the two began to walk inside. But his limping was stopped for a moment as Louisa propositioned him. This got a raised brow before Acteon said with a smile, "I think you mean if she gets bored with me Mistress."

The trip through the tavern to their room was rather busy. Ana had not lied about her reputation it seemed. Eventually they made it and when they did he found his way into a chair. His leg was hurting him again. His companion or partner or whatever she wished to call herself began to play with the window before suggesting food. It was astonishing to Acteon how he had not realized how starved he was until she had asked. A growl from his stomach answered her question for him.

"There is your answer Ana. Where shall we get our meal?" Acteon asked with a bit of an amused grin on his face. It felt a little strange putting on a mask in front of Ana even if it was for the strangers around them. This Louisa woman also might pose some trouble if she was rather tenacious with her offer from before. But he had a feeling she was not. Likely it was more of her teasing Ana than seriously seeking his attention.

After a short pause Acteon said, "Louisa, what is your relation with her? She seems friendly. Not certain how serious she was however." A bit of an odd thought crossed his mind and he blurted it out without really meaning to. "Do you suppose she was looking for the three of us to share a bed tonight?"

Andromeda Barbarossa

• Haha
Andromeda was restless now she was here even though she could smell the ocean. It was beginning. Even this soon after a swim it started like an itch and would only grow worse until she returned to it. Of course the feeling was only exemplified by the fact that she was stressed about singing tonight. She had no doubts that Louisa would be spreading the word about her performing tonight. The grumble and noise from his stomach did some what distract her from her own thoughts and she pushed herself off the window ledge and made for the door. The follow up question about Louisa had her footsteps slowing and then she stood entirely when he asked his final one.

She began to laugh.

"Gods No, Louisa doesn't like to share her toys," Ana wiped a small tear away from her eyes. "I would be careful around her if I were you. She is pretty good at leaving you when you say no but if you give her an inch she'll take a mile. She knows what she likes in a man and she is successful most of the time in getting the ones she wants," Ana shook her head slightly. It was only then she caught sight of herself in the mirror and blinked a little at just how prim and proper she looked in the outfit. Absentmindedly she held her hair up as if she were going to pin it into a bun, turned her head this way and that before letting it drop again. "I'll go grab us that food."

She wasn't gone long before she returned with some steaming bowls of stew and bread straight from the oven. Passing him his she sat down on the bed with him to play with her own food. She had never been nervous about a show before and it was unnerving her how nervous she was getting about this one.

• Yay
The Allirian frowned a bit as he listened to what Ana had to say to him in response to his question. So the woman was a bit of a hunter herself it sounded like, although a very tenacious one. That could be entertaining or frustrating depending on how the woman chose to behave. The main take away was that Ana found it all amusing. That was good at least.

While Acteon watched Ana playing around before the mirror he said, "So I should tell her I desire for the three of us to share a bed and she will back down. It seems you will have me all to yourself tonight yet again." The man smiled as he paused for a moment. Before she left the room he said, "You look absolutely lovely with your hair up in that dress Ana."

Acteon was not sure what to do with himself while Ana was gone. Normally this was when he would maintain his arms and armor, but he did not have to worry about any of that right now. If he was home or some place with them he would be reading a tome or book. He was in a tavern yet his leg was currently preventing him from socializing. There was not even some grand goal for him to be focusing on either. It was an entirely new situation. All he had right now was his desire to spend time with Ana yet without her here he was sort of lost....

The food Ana returned with would be greatly appreciated, which Acteon showed not through words but with how quickly and furiously he went at his food. Where she was hardly digging into her own meal he was nearly done with his own. This little detail did not escape his notice either. So when the last of the bread and stew was gone, he set them out of the way and got himself right next to Ana as close as physically possible.

One arm went around her waist and he took her bowl so he was holding it. With the other he took her spoon from her. He scooped up a bit of stew and held it so it could cool. While waiting he said to her, "I will feed you Ana. Since I am you can focus on telling me what is wrong."

Andromeda Barbarossa

• Yay
Ana watched him eat with quiet astonishment. She had never seen someone demolish food quite so quickly and she had lived with pirates all her life. Though, of course, they were usually more interested in alcohol than they were food. She managed about two spoonfuls of her own food before he seemed to get impatient with how long she was taking and took the spoon off her. Quietly she watched him as he pressed close to her. Since the moment she had met him he had had problems with person space and she had put it down to the full moon, now she was beginning to realise it was just who he was.

"I'm just not that hungry," she took one bite then picked up the bread roll and began ripping it up into smaller pieces. "Thinking about what songs to sing tonight," she admitted after a few moments. It had to be right. Singing drinking songs wasn't going to go with how she was feeling and the songs had to match her emotions. "I haven't ever been nervous about singing before," Ana confessed and pushed the hair behind her ears again.

• Yay
Ana seemed determined not to eat so Acteon just got the bowl of stew out of the way. His arm stayed around her waist however and his hand found a resting spot on her thigh. She was having a real problem. A singer not knowing what to sing was like a general not knowing how to siege the city he was about to attack. It would only end in disaster. So the man got to mulling over the problem with her.

Acteon grabbed one of Ana's hands with his free one and just interlocked their fingers. It was simple hand holding yet felt far more intimate that his hand on her thigh. He could not explain why. It was just another odd quirk he had discovered by being so close and connected with Ana....

The Allirian looked to the siren and said to her, "You should sing the songs your late family enjoyed listening to. A tribute to their lives and a way to keep their memory alive. Dedicate your performance to them as well. Perhaps it will make you feel better and you will not have to focus on anything but which songs remind you of them the most."

An affectionate smile was on Acteon's face as he just kept on staring at Ana. It was the only idea he could come up with and hoped it would work. He squeezed her hand to let her know he was still there, as if she could forget how close they were, and still by her side.

Andromeda Barbarossa

• Yay
Ana smiled faintly when he slid his arm around her and set the other hand on her thigh. Despite the chaos of her mind it brought her back to the present a little so she could think more clearly. When he interlaced the fingers after a moments hesitation she let out a breath and felt a little more calm. She examined their hands for a moment, turning them over and then back again. The absurd thought of how large his hands were drifted across her mind before he began talking and she looked up at him to give him her full attention.

His words resonated with her strong and she found herself smiling. It was a lovely idea and he was exactly right - it was the perfect way to honour them without the whole set being miserable. She begun to feel more confident with what she was going to do and she nodded. No it all made sense now. Her body loosened as some of the stress left her. With her free hand she gently cupped his face and smiled.

"Thank you Acteon."

• Yay
Her body betraying her thoughts, Acteon could tell that Ana was relaxing after his suggestion. It got a relieved sigh softly out of him to know she was not so stressed out by her upcoming performance. There was also a bit of hope she might find a chance to mourn and feel some closure for her lost crew. It was a sudden development for her after all and still so fresh on her mind.

Acteon could do nothing but smile back at Ana as she thanked him with her hand cupped against his cheek. "Anything for you Ana." He then leaned in to give her a kiss.

The woman was so special to him. The longer Acteon spent with her the more he came to realize this. Certainly he wanted to have sex with her, but that was because she was a beautiful woman with very seductive curves. He would have always wanted that from her or any stranger with similar features. It was just human, and male, behavior. What was more important was that he was far more interested in the little things with her. Talking about nothing. Holding hands. Cuddling. Sharing a drink. Sleeping together through the night. All of the intimate things that had nothing to do with sex. It was the emotional intimacy he craved with her and it was something he had never felt before.

Acteon began to massage Ana's thigh. How natural of an action it had become for him any time he had his hand on her. He was even rubbing the back of her hand with his finger tips as he continued to hold it. Any little act of closeness and intimacy was an instinct for him now with her. One he likely would have realized came from a place of deep desire to further both of those things with her if he even noticed he was doing them. But he had not and so did not. It likely would get him into trouble with her, again.

"I would ask you what you plan to sing but I also would like to be surprised. This will be the first time I listen to her perform if not actually sing." Acteon said before that impish smirk of his showed up. "How many proclamations of love do you think you will get and how many offers to fuck? How many of them do you think will come from women? If you wish to bring another woman with you to our bed though I do not mind."

Andromeda Barbarossa

• Haha
The siren smiled into the kiss as their lips met and she shut her eyes to enjoy the moment. It was a connection made, deepened by him helping her through such a difficult time even though he had no reason to. They had only known each other for such a short time that he had every right to have left her in her hour of need. This thing between them was still so new and fresh she hadn't been sure how to handle her emotions in front of him but he had accepted her need to be on her own whilst she dealt with them. Her hand fell from his cheek to rest on his knee instead and she watched as he rolled his thumb across her hand. Such an odd gesture that she would have allowed nobody else to do but right now it felt right. More natural than a tussle in the sheets.

"Well I hope I live up to my reputation tonight, it would be a lame send off for them if I wasn't at my best," Ana raised her gaze to his and then snorted at his questions and rolled her eyes. "Why? Are you worried you'll have competition tonight? Women I don't tend to get as much interest from, at least not as badly as men, so I'm afraid if you were hoping to have two pirate ladies in your bed tonight it won't be because of me," Ana chuckled.

• Yay
The man squeezed the siren with his arm around her waist as his smirk widened. Her words just made him want to play around with her even more. "Competition? Certainly not. We both know I am far superior at begging you to take pity and share your bed with me than any other man. What hope do they have?"

Acteon quickly kissed her before going on. "So you want me to find us our bed mate for the night then? Consider it done. How do you like your women Ana? Slender and flat as a board ready to be nailed? Plump and curvy as a ripe pear? Perhaps somewhere in between? You know I like my women to be like you. Curvy and hard to handle as the greatest of war bows." The man growled a bit at her with a lot of lust and desire mixed into it. "Oh how you both have enough impact to pierce deep into my heart and knock me completely off my feet...."

The Allirian went to kiss the siren again. It was passionate yet did not have that raw lust and desire his growl suggested he was feeling. It was far more affectionate and intimate. The kiss was not a means to an end but rather just a pure expression of his desire to feel close and intimate with her. The excitement of the kiss grew with each passing moment and along with it so to did how much his hand massaged her thigh.

This was what Acteon had not known he needed his whole life. She brought so many emotions out of him that he did not even know he could feel. Sadness, jealousy, joy, affection. Everything he felt from others before this all seemed so muted and dull now in comparison. Was there a name for how she was making him feel? He knew of none yet.

Andromeda Barbarossa

• Yay
Ana's brows drew down into a mock frown at his words about his prowess at making his way into her bed but before she could protest he stole the breath from her lungs with a kiss. Startled, she didn't have time before he launched into his descriptions of different types of women and her eyebrows only rose more and more with sheer incomprehension that he would even suggest such a thing. There were a myriad of responses formulating in her mind as her cheeks turned red, though whether it was from anger or the audacity of what he said she couldn't be sure. However, again she was robbed of a chance to say anything by his lips on hers once more.

There was a mumbled protest as he pulled her close to him but they were only half hearted. His words sent a thrill through her and after her anger ebbed away she sighed into the kiss and untangled her hands from his to run then up his arms and along his shoulders. Her fingers laced behind his neck to pull him closer still. It was so... different. With these emotions. It made things like this more than just an primal desire. Her cheeks were a little flushed when she finally pulled back a little.

"How's your leg doing?"

Acteon was sad when Ana eventually pulled away from their kiss. His now freed hand had found its way to her cheek as she had her's around his neck. How easily she could have just strangled him right there, and surely the thought of doing just that had crossed and would cross her mind again, yet she was only pulling her closer to her. The break from that vulnerable intimacy felt like he was coming down from a high and had to have another fix.

The question about his leg got Acteon's mind off of how best to pin Ana to the bed and pull her into cuddles to more of how he was actually doing himself. He glanced down to his leg as if that would tell him what the pain could not. The honest answer would be he had forgotten about it but that was not what she wanted to hear. He needed an actual answer to give her and so needed to figure that out quickly.

Looking back up to Ana, Acteon rubbed her flushed cheek gently. "It is about as before. Some pain but forgettable when sitting or laying down. I imagine it will hurt once again when we have to head down stairs." He chuckled a bit then rested his forehead against her own. "Is it sad that I wish we could just stay up here alone together forever?"

Andromeda Barbarossa

• Yay
Concern riddled her features as he spoke about his leg and she slowly detangled herself from him with the intention of looking at his leg herself. She had bound it but it could probably do with redoing by now, especially now she had water with which to clean it too. The situation was such a far cry from when they had met and she had contemplated killing him that she couldn't help the half smile. Getting off the bed she motioned for him to put his leg up properly on the bed as she went to the water basin and dipped a shallow bowl into it before bringing it back to him on the bed. She had a sponge and as she took off the seaweed she then began to wash the wounds clean.

"It is not sad to wish such a thing but this is something I have to do," she raised her gaze to meet his for a moment before returning to her work. She washed his wounds and then rummaged in the draw beside the bed - there was usually a first aid kit in every room. They were pirates after all, you never knew when you would have to patch yourself up after a bar brawl. After a quick rummage she pulled out the little tub of honey salve and smeared that over his wounds then bandaged them. He should begin to feel a soothing then numbing sensation.

"There."

• Yay
Ana getting up was the worst part of Acteon's day so far. He knew it was because of his leg but he wished she had stayed. No changing it now though so he got his leg up onto the bed so she could do whatever it was she wanted to. He pulled back his pants leg so it was exposed. The seaweed was still wrapped around it somehow so what it looked like under was still a mystery.

After Acteon removed the seaweed Ana returned with water. His leg looked like it was not as fresh as it truly was. Instead of an injury that had happened a little over a day ago it looked like it had several days of healing. He had kept his eyes on Ana once she was back at the bed with him and smiled when their gaze met. It was nice to have someone who could tend to his wound for him. Well someone who did without having to be paid to. The salve was a very much welcome addition to it all.

After a soft moan of relief escaped Acteon as the numbness kicked in. "Thank you Ana. But are you sure you want to tend to my leg? You will not be able to run away from me after it heals." Acteon smiled at her playfully. If she had wanted to run away from him she had plenty of chances until now. It was not as if he was holding her here and had no desire to hold her here.

"How much longer until you need to get ready for your performance? Is that the dress you will wear or are you going to change into your next one?" Acteon asked Ana as he had nothing else he could do. He was also genuinely interested in knowing how she went about her work. "You should have your hair up and show off that lovely neck. It will drive them crazy with desire or jealousy."

Andromeda Barbarossa