Private Tales Coasting Along

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
When he didn't talk anymore Ana made a noise of contentment and allowed herself to fall back into the realms of sleep.

When she woke Acteon still seemed to be in the throws of sleep. The siren stretched like a cat in the sun and then rubbed the sleep from her eyes. It was still afternoon so she hadn't slept that long, perhaps an hour or two. Enough to feel rested and ready for the rest of the day. If they were staying here another night then she would probably be asked to sing again that evening. His arm was still clamped firmly around her but she had no intentions to move and instead quietly laid there and played her fingers over his skin as she thought about her next move.

This would be the part where she skipped out for most people. Occasionally if she were going to be in town for a few days and it bad been a good night she wouldn't so that the fun could continue, but she always knew she would leave. He thought she had made her decision but in truth Ana was torn. Carefully she moved in his arms to lean instead on her own elbow and watch him sleep, her fingers brushing a bit of hair from his eyes where it had fallen. Could you stay with one person for the rest of her life? Provide him with the children he apparently needed? Would she lose who she was? A frown marred her brow; she didn't think that would be the case with Acteon but.... but in truth she didn't know him that well.

Not really.

When he began to stir and slowly open his eyes she pushed the thoughts to the back of her mind for now and placed a kiss to the underside of his jaw then his lips.

"Hey sleepy."

• Yay
Reactions: Acteon Cass
The kisses were welcomed and made Acteon pull Ana in close once again without even thinking about it. A smile was on his face and his eyes and mind focused. He looked at her laying there for a moment before responding. "Are you Alliria because I'm looking at a goddess." The worst pick up line in Alliria had been said and yet Acteon did not care.

The Allirian kissed her on the lips once more then let out a content sigh. His body and mind were still tired but his heart felt so light and renewed. That weird dream about his mother was slowly fading back into the void of his memory as well. "So what do you think eat, drink, and do it all again before we leave tomorrow?"

Acteon had meant for that to be playful words designed to tease Ana but he knew how serious he actually was. They might have denied each other before but now he would never say no to being with her again. It was just another aspect of life he wanted her to be a part of. If his mind was still not so fatigued he might have even questioned if it was even possible for him to accept marriage with anyone else now. But he could not pull those thoughts together and just lived in the pleasant moment with her.

His hands were not idle as he waited on her reply. They roamed across her skin as if the discover what they surely already knew once again. His eyes focused on her eyes as he just bathed in her beauty. He truly did feel content.

Andromeda Barbarossa

• Yay
Reactions: Andromeda
A warm laugh as he pulled her down to him but she went willingly. The joke, however, did win him a soft groan against his neck where she had buried her face. Ana had heard a lot of pick up lines in her time but that definitely took the biscuit as one of the worst.

"I can ask," she nodded too in answer to his question on what they should do, though part of her was concerned he had already taken a long time to get to his relatives home. They probably wondered what had happened to him. But, it would at least give his leg more time to heal, not that it had seemed that sore a few hours ago. "Louisa would be glad of me singing another night I'm sure," the woman had been particularly pleased with her haul from last night, would no doubt welcome another of the same kind.

"I can swim tomorrow morning before we go - is it far from here?" Far from the ocean?

• Yay
The Allirian knew the two of them were going to have to get up soon even before his pirate beauty answered him. The thought of leaving the bed discouraged him greatly. But life had to go on. They could not just simply laze around like he might wish. So he was going to have to settle on stalling for time by giving her the answers she desired, or simply had just asked for.

"Yes, sing. Make your coin while I make mine. There was some betting going on and I intend to be a part of it this time around." Acteon said before kissing her. A smile formed. "My relatives technically rule this town and are just a ways in land along the river. Shouldn't be very far from the ocean so taking a swim before we leave might be wise. If we hire a carriage it should only take us a couple of hours to get there."

How much time had it been since his first ship was suppose to have arrived? Not that many. Perhaps a day or two. Enough to justify a delay for any ship on the ocean. But he should provide a letter to inform them of his arrival. Many of the upper society expected letters informing them of every little thing. Had to give them time to show off and prepare after all. It made sense but they already knew he was on his way so a short delay meant nothing when it involved sea travel.

Acteon sighed. "I suppose I should write that letter soon. Best I inform them of my delay, my arrival, and my companion." A smirk crossed his face. "My plump assed companion." Then he smacked her behind.

Andromeda Barbarossa

"Betting?" Ana raised one sceptical brow before he kissed her and erased the expression from her face. She nodded to his suggestion - in truth she didn't care how they got there. She usually swam most places so left the inland methods of travel and the nitty gritty to him to figure out; she was much more interested in what was going on in this room. Talking was dull. As he seemed to turn in to himself thinking over the logistics Ana pushed herself up and them, shifting the covers around her, moved so that she were laying on top of him instead, her hands running through his hair as she dotted his jaw and neck with light kisses.

"Mmm," was her only response to his other words but the smack haltered her activities and she raised her eyes to his with a look that was equal parts disbelief and amusement. "It's rude to comment on a woman's backside," Ana murmured against his lips before casting all thoughts of preparations from her mind and sought to to the same with his.

A few hours later Ana finally rolled out of bed and stretched. It was late afternoon now, nearly evening and she needed to check with Louisa if she wanted her to sing. It took a lot of effort to actually get out of the bed though - to leave him in it. Now that they had ripped the lid off this stage of their ... whatever this was it was hard to put the stopper back in. She began to shimmy back into a blue and white striped skirt and corset.

"You coming with me downstairs? I need to talk to Louisa and I am starving," she asked as she turned and finished off lacing up her corset.

• Yay
It certainly did not take much for Ana to cast all thoughts from Acteon's mind. She left him with only his desire to connect and his lust for her body. Two opposing ideals that so often found themselves together at once. And they were together for him when it came to Ana. He held nothing back from her, not anymore. Not his thoughts. Not his emotions. Not his desires. All of it was given to her.

And after another few hours Acteon lay exhausted once again. He wondered if she was still trying to kill him like she had when they first met on the beach. Only she had changed her mind from stepping on his throat to seeing him die from fatigue.

Ana got up, reluctantly from what he could tell, and he followed. He got his clothes back on as well but stopped with just his pants. He moved over to the siren as she spoke and took over getting her corset laced up for her. "Why would I not follow that plump ass wherever it goes? I am but a simple man of desires after all."

Acteon gave her an impish smirk then smacked her behind. He had finished up with her corset so went back to getting his own shirt on. As he did he went on, "What are you craving Ana? I want meat. Lots of it. Fish, pork, fowl, beef. Does not matter so long as it was once alive and bloody."

Andromeda Barbarossa

• Yay
"Erm, excuse me," Ana scolded again at the firm slap on the behind and ran her hands over it once he had left her to go and find his own clothes, smoothing out her skirts in the process. "We just had the conversation about how rude it was to do that," a raised eyebrow. Probably not the best way to chastise a man to sleep with him again but he had seemed pretty complying about it. Plus, it had been better than other conversations. The man did like to talk. As she was dressed she stood in front of the mirror instead and worked on her hair which looked like a birds nest. The thick long white waves were matted and she roughly ran a silver comb through them until they obeyed and shone again.

"Louisa cooks a good seafood paella," even as she said it her mouth was beginning to water. "But there is usually always some sort of meat roasting in the kitchen, c'mon," she had finished fussing with her hair which she had decided to leave loose, and led the way downstairs. There were a few people already settling down for the evening; it seemed Louisa had already made the decision for her about singing.

The tension had clearly drained from Ana as she sidled up to the bar where her friend was polishing glasses.

"I see you two worked out your stresses," there was laughter in her words and it was clear from her face what exactly she was talking about. Ana leaned over the bar and stole a peanut from the pot and cracked it then put it in her mouth. Grinned.

"I see you put me up for sale without askin' again," she waved to the crowd. Louisa paused.

"Fair. Ya hungry? We got a pig roasting back here with some bread and potatoes, or, which I made special for ya, the paella. Take a seat I'll bring it over."

• Yay
Acteon found himself scolded again for the comment and the smack. Certainly it was not a gentlemanly thing to do but he did not fancy himself one the way his father did. They were not nobles even if they came from an ancient family that had at times behaved in ways similar to nobles. He looked over at Ana as she dealt with her hair and said, "Yes but can you blame me for being so focused on an image of perfection?"

The Allirian had gotten his answer on what kinds of foods the tavern had and so he thought it over as they headed down stairs. He was starving. It felt as if he had hardly eaten in days, which was somewhat true. His meals had been sparse and often lean. Meanwhile he had been so active on his own end. It would not be good for him to miss out on more meals or he could start to suffer from it.

At the bar Acteon sat down with Ana near Louisa and listened as the two women had their chat. As expected the owner was already aware of their activities. Not much of a surprise as he at least had not worried about keeping quiet. The discussion of the siren singing again also did not happen. Louisa was far too perceptive on things. If she were involved with politics she would certainly be a threat to her opponents. Instead he stayed quiet and took in a deep breath of air. The smell of pork and the paella caught his attention and made his stomach growl.

"Mistress Louisa, can I have some of that paella as well as the pork and potatoes? A certain someone has me famished after working me thrice over twice. And I am a man with a big appetite to begin with." Acteon said to her as she left. If she was going to get it for him or not he did not know.

The man instead offered Ana his arm so that they could walk together to a table with some privacy. She was going to be the center of attention soon enough anyways so she might as well get to enjoy being away from it for a bit longer. An affectionate smile was on his face. "Care to grace me with your beauty for dinner?"

Andromeda Barbarossa

Ana shot her friend a look of daggers once she had turned away but it was done in a playful jest and soon Acteon was taking her arm and guiding her to the table. It felt so... posh. To be offered an arm and led towards something. It was the type of sight one saw on a boulevade of a nice estate or two people in pretty clothes doing. Not someone with a pirate and she certainly looked like one right now with her hooped golden earrings and nautical ensemble.

She sat down in the booth and rolled her eyes at him but still she smiled and pulled him down with her into the worn cushions of the bench.

"You know you are incredibly posh, I suspect if you weren't with me you'd 'ave been mugged by now," she winked. It didn't take long for Louisa to come out with the food and set the two plates in front of Acteon and one in front of Ana along with a couple of ciders. Then she was off shouting at someone in the kitchen about something.

"Your relatives are going to think you've picked up some common street rat," she joked but there was a thread of worry in her voice as she began to eat her food.

• Yay
There was no chair to pull out so Acteon could not continue his gentlemanly activities by doing so. Ana did seem to enjoy the whole experience as it was and made a playful comment. He just grinned to her as he took his own seat next to her. "If they had tried to mug me they would have found themselves with broken bones, down a dagger, and their own coin pouch forfeit instead. It is only proper after all that the victor take the spoils."

The food smelled better than Ana did to Acteon right now, although only barely, as his stomach growled out in response. He was starving and just did not know how much until it was in front of him. Ana took his attention away from his meal however when she made what she intended to be a joke but did not come across that way to him. His eyes went over to her and he placed a hand on her thigh. "They will think what they will but they will call you what you are: a proper lady. Perhaps not one of their court but still one of your own. I will offer them once chance to correct themselves as well or they will find their nose bleeding while their backs are on the floor. You are a wonderful woman who I will not allow any disrespect towards."

With that said the man squeezed gently then got into sating his ever growing hunger. It was not an idle threat he was making either. That was his plans on how to handle anyone, even those here in the tavern, for showing her anything but the respect she deserved. Hopefully the betting table did not get too hectic or Louisa might have to ruin a few rags because drunks could not hold their tongues

Andromeda Barbarossa

• Yay
Ana mulled over what he said as she made her way through her food and in the end decided to push it entirely from her mind. He was right; what would be would be. She couldn't change the way people thought. But still it niggled at her because it was a concern that would affect her decision on his question for she had no doubts he would ask again in Alliria, maybe even before the end of this trip. What if she just didn't fit into that kind of life. Well it wasn't even a matter of what if really, she knew she wouldn't.

The siren was clearly a much slower eater than he was though that might in part have been due to the fact she was watching different people as they entered the establishment, making notes in her mind if she knew them. As one point the fork hovered near her mouth for a good few minutes before she remembered she was supposed to be eating. When she was done she pushed the plate back then took a sip of the cider.

"I don't think I've ever seen someone eat so much."

The woman was watchful. Very watchful. She was slow to eat as well, which was a sign of someone who felt no need to be in a hurry or worry about not being able to eat for awhile. It reminded Acteon of his own father. Where Acteon had to get use to irregular meals and not having the time for everything due to his time as a guard and sellsword his father was a wealthy merchant until recently. He had time and meals generally were for more than just eating, especially if he was around others. The man was more focused on his papers or on those around him when he ate than his actual food. Ana seemed to be the same way. It did and did not bother him to notice this little similarity.

But the Allirian was devouring the food like a near feral beast right now. His hunger was worse off than he thought and his body demanded more. It was a quirk of his current state. His body just demanded more than it ever had before. Why that was happening was something the scholars of the colleges could sort out though. He just knew he had to sate the demand or the more instinctive parts would bubble up even without the full moon close by.

Acteon would finish the bite in his mouth at Ana's comment and then smile to her. "It is just part of my change. I eat a lot of food now, especially after I have extremely active or I am injured like I am right now. I would say both those things have happened to me multiple times since we met yet I have not had a real chance to properly eat or sleep." The smile became a smirk and he squeezed her leg. "I wonder why."

The Allirian leaned over to try and give the siren a quick kiss.

Andromeda Barbarossa

• Yay
Ana offered him a returning smile when he squeezed her leg and she stretched it out then leaned it against his leg in an intimate gesture. When he leaned in for a kiss she didn't protest like usual, merely settled back against the booth when it was done and returned her attention once more to people watching as she finished off her cider.

"I'm sure the chef will take great pleasure in trying to be the person who is able to fill the void of a stomach you have," she murmured, her eyes moving back to him with a sly smile before returning to the crowds. "I'm due on in a moment," she announced after a while and set down her empty mug. The room was heaving - busier than it had been the night before now more people had heard about Ana being in residence. She slid from the booth and placed a kiss to his cheek.

"See you after,"
she smiled and headed for the stage.

• Yay
Acteon was a little surprised when Ana allowed the kiss so easily. He figured she would give him a bit of her difficult behavior she liked to give him so much either just to tease him or because she was worried about her image in the tavern. He did stand out as not a pirate or sailor or even from their part of the world after all. Was it a good sign?

The Allirian just enjoyed their intimate touching and time together until the siren told him it was time. His food was gone by this point and his own mug empty. An affectionate smile crossed his lips as her kiss graced his cheek. "Try not to seduce them as much as you have me. I do not think they can handle your affections as well as I have."

And then she was off. The man idly studied the room for a bit and found what he was looking for: the gambling table. Men with dice were placing bets, drinking, and conversing. So he got himself out of the booth and walked over to the counter. He found Louisa there and did his best to get her attention as subtly as possible. When she did show up he would pull her in and kiss her cheek.

Next to her ear now Acteon whispered to her, "Mind breaking a gold coin for me? You can have whatever price and tip you desire for it."

With that done the Allirian just gave her a smirk as he waited for her response. After a moment he added, "Oh and another pint. I find myself feeling rather thirsty tonight."

Andromeda Barbarossa

• Yay
Louisa raised a brow but took the gold coin subtly and disappeared back behind the bar. When she came back it was a small purse full minus a few silvers for the trouble. She dumped it back into his hand then patted him on the arse before disappearing off to another table to collect empty mugs or refill them.

Again when Ana took to the stage there was a general cheering and then a hushed silence as most people settled in to listen, noisier patrons in the back. Unlike the night before tonight she was a lot more cheerful with her choice of songs, taking the crowd through more classic anthems and shanties that more than often resulted in the whole bar joining in with the chorus.

By the end of her set a few hours later the crowd were in good spirits as she stepped from the stage and beelined for the bar to soothe her throat. She plopped herself down on the stall and grinned at Louisa.

"Alright, that is the last night I promise this time."

• Yay
With coins and mug in hand, Acteon let Louisa have her pat with nothing more than an wolfish smirk. It was a bit flirty but the woman had earned it. Also he figured she knew that she would never get him into her bed unless the woman on the stage allowed it. Ana certainly was the one in power here if she was aware of it or not.

Limping up to the betting table Acteon found himself welcomed fairly quickly. Those already gathered saw him as fresh meat to stuff their quickly depleting bellies full of coin. But as things moved on they began to find themselves as the meal. The Allirian was more experienced at the game being played. Not the game of dice but rather at the game of people. He knew how to read them but they never could read him. His mask was in full effect and he often used Ana's singing as a way to calm them down when they were losing. Last thing he wanted was for them to pull out a knife after all or rightfully get a claim to his cheating to see his gains lost.

When those at the table had less coin than they started with when Acteon walked over and him with more, the man excused himself. Ana had finished singing and went over to the bar. He planned on joining them. They were more than willing to let him go. None of them wanted to start anything as the games had seen as much cheating from them as this newcomer. Last thing they all wanted was to be called out after calling him out.

Shortly after Acteon had gotten up and began to head to the bar however a woman in clothing that left next to nothing to the imagination stepped in front of him. A hand came to rest on his chest as a warm, lusty smile crossed her plump and painted lips.

"Hello there. You are a winner. I like winners. How about we go somewhere private and you can win even more?"

Acteon smiled to the woman and picked up her hand off his chest. As he did she just wrapped her fingers around his own. He said to her as her other hand found its way to his hip far too close to a certain place and her chest was puffed out, "You are lovely, but I have plans already."

A bit of a twist obscured the corners of her lips, but the woman did not ease up. She just moved in even closer then said, "You do. Your plan is to join me in my room for the night." She kissed his cheek then said right next to his ear, "Let's go."

Andromeda Barbarossa

Ana was too busy engaged in her own conversation to have really looked to try and find Acteon; he was a grown man and he could take care of himself.

"You always make me so much money, Ana, is there a way I can get you to just... live here?" Louisa smirked and polished a glass. Ana laughed and sipped at her drink.

"Sorry sugar, I'm in high demand. And, as much as I love you, your tavern doesn't make me the most money. Speaking of," she wriggled her fingers. Louisa sighed a little theatrically but passed over the bag of coins which Ana tucked down the front of her corset and winked.

"So... What's the deal exactly with Mr Tall Dark and Draped in Whore at the moment?" Ana raised an eyebrow then turned to see Acteon and another woman behind her. An amused smile played across her face before half looking back to Louisa.

"I'm not entirely sure, in truth,"
Louisa whistled low.

"Well that's the highest praise I've heard you give a man."

• Yay
This woman was getting on Acteon's nerves. His focus was on Ana. The woman had his heart and her body was far superior to the woman looking for a winner here. How sad. She was losing so much she had given up on winning herself and trying to gain a win through bedding a winner. He felt bad for her truly. That was a lie. He felt nothing for her. He felt nothing for anyone here aside from the siren and a bit for the tavern owner that was the friend or sister or perhaps former lover of the siren. He did not know the details on their relationship and likely would never be told if he asked.

With a smile Acteon pushed the woman away from him. He leaned in a bit after and said, "Your filthy, lumpy bed does not interest me at all. You will never find yourself a winner. The moment they agree to follow you they are a loser."

The woman's face did not drop the smile. She was in far too much shock to drop it. The man had just insulted her but it had gone over her drunken head a bit on exactly how and was trying to sort that out. And this reaction bought Acteon the time and room he needed to unclinge the woman from him and push her further away from him.

"I will now go be the biggest winner by spending time with the most beautiful woman here." Acteon said with a smile in an utterly serious tone of voice.

This comment did register for the woman as him calling her ugly, or at least in her own twisting of his meaning way. She scowled and slapped him hard across the face. The man moved his jaw a bit and noticed she had managed to break his lower lip a bit. When she went to slap him again he grabbed her wrist and said in a far too calm voice, "You got one. Hit me again and the way I penetrate you will not be in the way you wanted."

The Allirian let go of the woman's wrist and she quickly took off into the crowd of people in the tavern. Many eyes were on him but he ignored it. Any interest in the drama also faded as swiftly as it had arrived as the fight they hoped for did not break out. He just headed over to the bar where both Ana and Louisa were gathered. He smiled to them both and said in a way that it could be meant for either or both of them, "It is a pleasure to see you again Beautiful. Did you miss me?"

Andromeda Barbarossa

• Yay
The slap drew Louisa and Ana's attention from their conversation to what was happening between Acteon and the woman. They shared a look and then Ana held out a hand. Louisa muttered and put a silver coin into her palm which quickly vanished before the siren blew her friend a kiss. The barkeep looked less than pleased but amused even so.

Louisa poured him an ale and set it on the bar when he sat down with them and both women looked at him with a look that said what on earth was that about?

"You shouldn't call me that when your girl is sitting right there, she might claw my eyes out," Louisa said in a sing-song way and Ana giggled before turning back towards the bar properly and her attention once more to the rum in front of her.

"Looks like someone's already clawed you," Ana gently cupped his cheek then ran a finger over his busted lip. "My Da used to give me a slap if I ran to him and told him someone else had given me a clout, said I must have done something to deserve it. So Acteon, did you deserve it?" she was struggling not to laugh.

• Yay
"Ana seems more like the rip my heart out kind of woman." Acteon said to Louisa. Then his gaze shifted over to Ana along with a smirk. "Or do you not want my heart in your hand?"

Then Ana began to touch where he had been smacked. His expression filled with affection as she joked with him about her father. It was good to see she could find some enjoyment in mentioning him considering everything that had happened. He placed a hand over her hand. It felt warm and not because of the deeply red flesh of his face.

"Most definitely. She was looking for a winner and I told her I had plans already. She got pushy so I stopped being nice. Seemed she did not enjoy being told I would be the biggest winner by getting to spend time with the most beautiful woman here, which was not her." Acteon said to Ana in a voice so clearly feigned shame it sounded like something a terrible actor would say in a poorly written play. "I should really be nicer to clingy whores. It is not their fault your beauty makes them all seem ugly."

Acteon turned his attention back to Louisa. "I threatened the whore. Does she have a idiotic brute to go cry to when someone is mean to her? I would rather avoid troubling your tavern because she can not take no for an answer nor handle the truth in her appearance."

Andromeda Barbarossa

Louisa only snorted at his comment about Ana being the type of woman to rip your heart out - she couldn't debate the matter. Ana merely laughed and sipped on her drink, letting her hand drop from his face to rest on his knee instead.

"She's still a woman - never nice to be told you're not pretty," Ana tutted and shook her head though there was clear amusement in her tone. She wouldn't lose any sleep over the thing - after all she had made a move on a man at this moment in time she considered very much hers - but she still liked to treat them with a little bit of respect. It often wasn't their fault they had fallen into that life.

"Nah she works the docks, she'll be fine I'm sure. You've just wounded her pride a little," Louisa shrugged. "I have muscle in the room if it gets into a big issue," she polished away at her glass then set it on the shelf behind her and picked up another.

"So, how'd your game go?" Andromeda turned her gaze towards Acteon once more, guiding the conversation away from the subject of whores.

• Yay
Acteon feigned feeling guilty when Ana scolded him on not being nice. The both of them knew how the other felt and the woman had been pushy even after Acteon had said no. She could have easily moved on but had not. It was only natural things would escalate although he had escalated them further than she likely expected. In his defense however she had gotten between him and Ana. For him that was a crime on the level of treason.

Louisa's comment got Acteon's attention and he looked over at her. It was good to know she had some people that could handle any trouble and that trouble was unlikely. She had been good to him and was close with Ana. He would hate for anything bad to happen to her establishment because of him.

With a smirk Acteon did say to the woman in response, "Well I would certainly feel safer tonight if you joined us in our room Louisa. What about you Ana?" He knew the answer from both women already and was mostly just teasing the siren now. It was just a simple continuation from his teasing the day before.

Ana's question about how his game went was met with a grin and him plopping down his sack of coins. It was fat and jingled. "Started off with nearly a gold piece in coins. I did not bother to count it out. I just kept on winning." He motioned towards it as his attention went to Louisa again. "Care for a large tip?"

Andromeda Barbarossa

"First you ask me to join you in ya bed then you offer me money," Louisa shook her head with a series of tuts before setting the glass she had been polishing back on the shelf and taking up another. "Girls are going to start to think you are in the market to pay for someone to warm your bed," Ana began to giggled at her friends words. She was enjoying the atmosphere of just... joking and laughing with friends again. And Acteon. Whatever he was. She finished her rum and slid the glass back to Louisa for a refill which she did without even looking at it before sliding it back across the bar.

"How'd you think I feel? One night with me and he's already bored and looking for someone else," a theatrical sigh as she wound a piece of hair about her finger. "I must be losing my touch," despite her words a smile played about her lips before her eyes turned to the purse that sat on the bar. a few coins fell out it was so full.

"Looks like it was a good game for you at the least."

• Yay
A wolfish smirk crossed Acteon's face after Louisa responded to him. "There is not enough gold in Alliria to afford a single night of passion with you my dear." He gave her a bit of a wink to follow it up.

When Ana made her comment his eyes glided over to her and he rested a hand on her to squeeze her gently. There was no real need for words. Ana knew her touch did all kinds of things to him. They had already proven that multiple times over. She commented on the coins and he just smiled to her as he said, "And all the more clothes I can buy for you now to strip off of you later. Truly a winning deal."

The Allirian was enjoying himself. He was a bit tipsy and it was loosening him up enough for it. That and it was hard for him to feel tense around a certain siren of late. All of it just seemed to be gone once their big conversation was finally had. Exhaustion lead into exhaustion and then rest. Hopefully the both of them were feeling recharged now after all these events.

A bit of time had past then the man remembered something he did not have time to do earlier. Acteon turned his attention to Louisa once again. "I keep meaning to ask you. What do you know of the members of House Vari? I would rather not walk into meeting them so ignorant tomorrow."

Andromeda Barbarossa

• Yay
The promise of more dresses got a grin out of Ana and, content, she returned to her drink and conversation with Louisa. The two were beginning to discuss what kind of dresses they would be spending said money on when Acteon interjected with his question. For a moment both looked a little confused then it began to dawn on Ana that these must be the relatives. Her gaze slid to Louisa.

"We're heading there tomorrow for a gig," she said smoothly and Louisa nodded slightly, seeming to buy the half truth. Ana wasn't entirely sure if Acteon would want Louisa to know he was related to them, but she was also certain the woman wouldn't give them her honest opinion if she did know.

"Well, I don't know much," Louisa started, frowning a little bit. "We don't exactly run in the same circles," she motioned a little to her Tavern with a smirk. "But they seem alright, the usual stick up the arse kinda thing in the market but they ain't ever nasty or anything to no-one. Seem to just go about their business," she offered half a shrug.

• Yay