Private Tales Brothels and Broken Things

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
He grinned against her neck before she turned and his hands slid along the outside of her thighs to settle on her backside where he squeezed gently with a quiet, throaty groan as he looked up at her. He did try to suppress a laugh about her teenage wish to have a unicorn but he failed miserably and looked at her incredulously.. "You seem more the pet dragon type, lass.. Don't strike me as the unicorn sort." he mused.

"And I know tha' you want to, lass.. I jus' want you to know tha' I understand if you can't. Work comes first, I can't always have you all to myself an' I shouldn't have assumed you'd even have the time. But if they can handle it for a few days..then you deserve the break, Lex." he nodded at her.

• Love
Reactions: Lexi Quinzell
Lexi looked semi insulted as he criticised her dreams of a unicorn but as he continued to laugh she struggled not to join him in his mirth. It was infectious. As dangerous as those damned dimples. She nipped at his lower lip with a small whine as the laughter continued.

"Hey now, what could be cooler than a horse with a spear on its head?" she gave him a look that was as close to innocent as she could managed before she released his lip with a small kiss to ease the slight sting of teeth before running her hands into his hair with a soft hum.

"I err..." her cheeks were beginning to heat. "I am actually owed over a years worth of holiday. When I mentioned this trip to the Generals I nearly wasn't allowed back in here - they're scared I'm going to try and find an excuse to stay but," she kissed his forehead. "I don't think they quite grasped I needed a reason to leave."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Cassian
He squeezed her as she laughed. "Who knew you could be so fuckin' adorable?.." he grinned at that look of innocence which was quickly kiboshed as she captured his lower lip between his teeth and he groaned as it stoked a fire in him.

The kiss and fingers in his hair was met with another rumble and he squeezed a little tighter at her curves.. "A year??...Fuck, lass. Let's take it all.." he grinned up at her.. "It makes me happy that I'm your reason..." he made a smug face at her and bucked his hips with a playful growl .. "We're goin' to be so fuckin' free.." he let his head fall back. He'd spent most of his 'freedom' from Vel Anir in the bottom of a bottle and in every brothel he came across. There was no happiness or peace in it. Now he had both.

"Lucky bastard, Cass." he grumbled, clearly a little tipsy.

• Devil
"Adorable?" Lexi pouted. Actually pouted. She couldn't hold it for very long though and gently fisted her hand in his hair and tugged a little just to remind him that adorable was not a word to be associated with Alexandria Quinzell. Her reward was the gentle bucking of his hips which sent her sliding further down onto his lap and a sinful smile tugged at her lips.

"Let's start with a week and see if my city is still in one piece by the time I get back," she most definitely would not be able to handle a year from her calling but perhaps she would be able to take a longer vacation in the future... maybe even two weeks. The idea made her a little stressed just thinking about it. As his head fell back it afforded her the full expanse of his exposed throat and she planted tiny kisses along it.

"Free is not a word I would use to describe how you're going to be on this holiday," her hands gently encircled his wrists and she lifted a sultry brow.

• Love
Another guttural sound rattled from his chest as she tugged on his hair.. "Fuck, lass..Careful now, I'm liable to attack you." he grinned roguishly. His hands wandered and squeezed and fingers raked at her clothes as though desperate to get beneath them, his eyes closed as she kissed at his throat..

"Oh.." he bit on his lips and found her gaze as she gripped hold of his wrists. "You're fucking addictive, you know that, right?.." he growled. He'd moved from one addiction to another, only this one was much, much better. He sighed deeply, and winked at her as he pushed his hips up against her again..

• Devil
Lexi smirked as she felt his hips thrust against her and leaned down to plant a kiss on his nose in contrasting sweetness. Her fingers left his wrists and instead she trailed them down his body. Without much warning she gripped the fabric then tore it clean off. Her lips kicked up into a very feral smile as she ran her hands down the exposed skin then lifted one half of the shirt and lightly wound it about his wrists.

"Well... a good girlfriend should make you go cold turkey... but I did warn you I was a terrible.... terrible partner," her words grew husky and quiet before she claimed his lips with hers.

"F--" he huffed and looked down at his now exposed torso. It was becoming a bit of a running joke that his shirts were constantly ruined. This one had been Kain's, and the only one that he had in his possession. a shirtless stroll to town tomorrow it would be. He soon forgot about it as he watched her wrap the fabric around his wrists and his gaze slowly lifted to meet hers. Was she? Holy shit....

Her kiss smothered his grin at her words and he responded fervently and threw a needy groan against her lips. "I can... live.... with that.." he rumbled each time their lips parted for a brief moment.. "Gods, Lex." he whined, the woman was torture.

• Love
Lexi thoroughly enjoyed every squirm and cry and beg that came from him over the next few hours as she took her time delighting in his torture. When she was through with him they collapsed into the bed and slept the rest of the night away.

The next morning was a mad dash of packing - and sending Cassian to get more shirts. Plenty of shirts this time. Soon though the pair were ready and on their way to Oban, waved off by more than a few of the Generals and higher ranking officials who looked genuinely relieved their Commander had finally taken some time off.

It wasn't a particularly long journey in the saddle to Oban and it was spent in the way of two soldiers; periods of companionable silence and small talk about this or that. Lexi passed over a bit more information about her little brother but most had already been said, though she assured him he was most definitely more like her father than mother.

As they approached the city she slowed her horse a little to take it in.

"Welcome to Oban."

He felt good despite his bruises. He'd let her help him cut his hair and trim his beard and he was feeling like a fucking stallion in his new black shirt and breeches. Red was curled up in front of him, pawing at the horse's mane which was shaken in irritation every couple of minutes.

He had vague memories of the city, but even from where they slowed he could see a few griffins soaring above the keep and the massive sea gates opening. Those were what he'd remembered most.. "Aye.. Welcome back, lass." he smiled at her, and snapped the reins to quicken their pace again.

Slowly, the widow wood fell away and they entered through the city gates to a bustle of people busying around the market and merchants calling out their sales. His eyes settled on a small crowd of Anirian soldiers and he groaned quietly to himself and looked down. Perfect.

They didn't notice him as he passed, but he recognised a few of them, much to his dismay. Finding the stables he slid down from his horse and tapped his shoulder for Red who quickly jumped aboard.

"This place looks nice.." he arched a brow and gestured to the sandstone building with a jerk of his chin, it'd have a nice view of the sea, or the keep and it had a guard stationed outside the door. He untied his things from his horse, and offered to take Lexi's too, he was quite the fucking gentleman now it seemed.

• Bless
Lexi was enjoying the lightness she had in her shoulders. She had left her robes at home after packing them, unpacking them, packing them, and then finally having Farah rip them out of her bags and toss them back in to her closet. Holiday apparently meant holiday. She was glad of it though. Nobody here would know her unless they had met her before without the tell tale robes. She was so engrossed in simply enjoying the atmosphere she completely missed what had caused Cassian to groan.

She led them through the streets to the townhouse that belonged to her family and as the pair pulled up at the stables a groom appeared to deal with their mounts. Lexi tried to keep the smirk from her face when he offered to take her things too and after a slight hesitation, she let him. The man looked too cheerful to not let him do it. It also allowed her to go ahead and open up the house.

It was a large building with three stories, the top of which was just one large bedroom offering the best views over the sea and towards the seagate, whilst the ground floor consisted of the kitchen and dining area, and the middle floor the living area and library. It was spacious and airy even more Lexi went around opening all the windows to let in the sea breeze.

"I've not been here since I was 12 I think..." she mused.

• Bless
The house was huge, and he took it in as they climbed the floors. "Fuck me." he muttered as he climbed the last flight of stairs, and he dropped their things in the bedroom with a puff of air before joining her at the window, an arm snaking around her stomach as he looked out over the sea..

"Well I'm glad I'll never get to take you to my family's home. We were brought up in one room." he laughed and pressed a kiss to her neck.

"We should get your brother and find a place to eat.." he suggested, his stomach growling on cue.

• Sip
Lexi chuckled at his words and as she felt his arms come around her waist she leaned back into him with a content sigh. She had opened up the balcony doors so they could enjoy the full unobstructed view of the sea and giant sea gate. A griffin flew past with his rider and lifted a hand in a friendly wave that Lexi returned.

"This was just the holiday home, we grew up in the barracks with all the other families back home," it had been a simple life that Tahlia and Christopher had wanted for their children and not something extravagant like their parents had grown up in. She felt the rumble of his stomach and then turned in his arms to give him a playful smile. "He's meeting us at the restaurant in an hour, I wanted to bathe before we go," the grime from the road was still slick on her skin and she hadn't had time to get the sea salt water off her from their time on the boat.

Her hands smoothed over his nice new black shirt with a smile.

"I'm going to go and be a very stereotypical woman and take my time then make us late, ok?"

Cassian rumbled and crouched to pick her up by the thighs. “Lass, if you’re plannin’ on bathin’ then I’m afraid I might be a stereotypical guy an’ make us even later..” he grinned roguishly with a husky laugh and let his lips roam her face and neck as he carried her toward the tub.

He set her down and went about lighting the fire to heat water, and when the tub was full.. well. He enjoyed every second of stripping her.

• Haha
Lexi stifled a small yelp as he picked her up before laughing in between his kisses on her skin. She didn't think they entirely needed the heat of the water and she most certainly did not feel exactly clean and refreshed after their time in the tub. But at least she was deeply satisfied even if the floor was sodden by the time they were finished.

She did, however, then put her foot down and booted him unceremoniously out of the bedroom so that she could get ready herself. Lexi took her time in getting herself ready enjoying the change in tempo from hurriedly dragging a comb through her hair and dashing out of the door to do this or that. When she did finally appear she barely looked at all like the Commander of the White Ravens.

Her hair shone and was curled and twisted up into a neat bun that left the full sweep of her neck and shoulders bare. She hadn't bothered much with make-up except to add a little charcoal to under eyes and darken her lashes a little. But it was the change in outfits that was the most drastic. Gone were the breeches and shirts and in its place was an off the shoulder gown of the deepest emerald green. It looked corseted and the skirt skimmed her hips before coming to roughly knee height as was the fashion for Oban. The pair of smart heels she wore only accentuated just how long her legs were.

"Are you ready?" she asked, leaning in the doorway of the room he had retreated to.

• Love
Cassian decided he loved bathing. He doubted she'd ever get peace to bathe alone again..

He'd dressed in fresh clothes, a white shirt this time, and he was tucking lacing his boots over his breeches when she spoke and he looked up. Words escaped him, and for what seemed like an age he simply stared at her.

"Fuck...lass.. I.." he stood, and rubbed sheepishly at the back of his neck as his eyes continued to wander over her form. Pride, love, desire, an intoxicating mix of emotions rushed through him. She'd always been stunning, even with her unkempt hair and working clothes, but this was on another level.

He walked over to her and reached his hands to cup her face, smiling down at her with a look of absolute awe before pressing a fervent kiss to her lips.. His heart pounded in his chest, as though he'd seen her again for the first time. "You look incredible."

• Bless
Her cheeks coloured at his words. Lexi hadn't worn something like this in so long she had forgotten she could be feminine like other women. Even when she had been with other women in the past she had always preferred her breeches and shirts, but something about Cassian made her wanted to embrace a side of her she had left neglected for a long time. It was a nice stroke to the ego to see she hadn't quite lost touch with all of that part of her for now. His kiss only fuelled that fire.

"I don't seem to be the only one who actually scrubs up well," she smiled, taking him in now from head to toe, hands gliding over his chest to rest on his hips. "I think it is a testament to the fact we are both good soldiers that we are still some how miraculously on time. Are you ready to meet my baby brother?" amusement made her lips twitch into a subtle smirk. There was no doubt in her mind that the pair would get along after she had seen him with her parents, and it was the only member of family she actually wanted him to meet.

Cassian let out a deep sigh. "Aye.." he nodded and stepped back a little to look her over again, his hands sliding over her bare shoulders and down the fabric of her dress to her waist.. "But, I ent sure how I'm gonna be able to concentrate on anythin' else when you're lookin' like that, lass..." he frowned as though he was in some sort of physical pain. His mind wandered, and he tried desperately to pull it back.

"That dress would look super nice on the floor right about now..." he gave a breathy laugh, and had to adjust his collar.

"Let's go, before I ruin it.."

• Love
"Later," she leaned up and sealed her promise with a sweet kiss before guiding him back out the door.

It wasn't a long walk but it was a pleasant one along the seawall back into the city itself. The streets were cobbled and the houses leaned slightly in to one another but it gave it a sense of charm, especially with all the lanterns being lit to replace the fading light of the sun. The sounds of laughter and music drifted out of various establishments until they wound their way into a little courtyard. The tables were all set up outside under a wooden gazebo hung with lanterns, vines and beautiful purple hyacinths.

"Lexi!" Damien Quinzell clearly took more after his father than he did his mother and sister. His blonde hair was choppy and fell across his face giving it an innocent and babyish look. His eyes were a soft chocolate brown and he had a face that clearly laughed a lot. He was a good head taller than Lexi and despite his boyish charms the lad was built like a brick house. He waved them over to the table he had procured and once they got closer he picked his sister up with a giant grin and hugged her close.

"Damien," the love was clear in her voice as she stepped back once she was released and held him at arms length giving him the critical once over. Finally, her lips turned up into a smile. "I want you to meet Cassian. Cassian this is my brother Damien, Damien this is my partner, Cassian," Damien's eyebrows lifted briefly before he turned his warm gaze to Cassian.

"I guess if she's already calling you that we're moving straight to the awkward hug phase," the boy grinned and slapped the older man on the back in a surprisingly strong bear hug.

Aside the usual nervousness that came with meeting anyone close to Lexi, and the anxiety he held over running into old acquaintances from Vel Anir, Cass was feeling particularly relaxed as he walked hand in hand with her. She drew attention, but rather than feel irritated by it he felt smug and proud, and laughed to himself as a man earned a good slap from his wife as he double took a look at her.

Damien had not been what Cass had expected, he had expected something like Alec in his mind, but the lad was big for his age. He smiled and rubbed at his jaw as he watched the reunion, and glanced to Lexi as she introduced him as her partner. He smirked..

Cassian grinned at Damien's words and dipped his chin in a nod and returned the bear hug with a laugh "Good to meet you, lad." he gripped firmly at his shoulder and let him go.. "Lexi has told me a lot about you."

• Cheer
The lads smile faltered a little and he glanced towards Lexi with a scowl the likes only a sibling could bestow on one another.

"What have you told him?"
She held up her hands with a laugh.

"Nothing bad, Cass here wanted to be a Griffin rider too," Damien smiled and motioned for them to sit with him at the table to talk further. He had already ordered a bottle of wine for the group; when in Oban after all. They didn't tend to sell much else.

"Oh it's so much fun - intense though. We go through the final trials in a few months which is when the Griffins decide whether or not we become a rider," he looked nervous and he fiddled with the fork on the table.

"Well you look like you swallowed my better looking, muscular brother so the training must be doing something for you - I used to be able to wrap my hand around your arm when you left," she laughed, throwing a playful punch at his arm. It seemed to snap him out of his worries and he grinned sheepishly then glanced to Cassian.

"Enough about me, I want to learn about the man who got you into a dress. Alec told me he walked you through the streets at home naked," he smirked.

• Haha
Cassian pulled a chair out for Lexi and tucked it in after she sat down before sitting down himself and pouring the wine. How far he'd come from lying pissed on the street and treating women the way he had.. He poured their wine as the two spoke and listened with a small smirk on his lips.

He'd just taken a sip when Damien mentioned what Alec had told him and he choked on it and battered a fist against his chest.. "Why ... are people... such fuckin' ...snitches?!" he coughed and cleared his throat to compose himself.. "She wasn't naked, we'd been for a swim.." he explained and adjusted his collar before rubbing at his face, feeling the heat of his skin.

"Your sister bit my arse. He tell you that?.." his brow arched and he waved a hand in gesture toward Lexi.

• Haha
"Alec is the worst gossip, honestly how him and Peter even get women any more is beyond me," Damien chuckled but it turned into a full belly laugh when Cassian mentioned the biting. Unlike with her parents, Lexi didn't look at all embarrassed about the conversation and even smirked as if she were proud about the biting thing. "She's always been a biter," he shook his head in dismay. "Never fights fair either. I don't know how she ended up in charge in all honesty."

"Least I wasn't the snitch, you were just as bad as Alec and Peter - we used to call them the Three Amigos,"
her eyes flicked to Cassian with a smile before laying her hand over the top of his. "Shall we order I'm absolutely starving?"

"Definitely - if you've never been to Oban before Cass you should try some of their sea food, it's what they're famous food in the way of food - the wine too, obviously,"
he smiled and opened his own menu to peruse.

• Wonder
Cassian grimaced at Damien’s words and have Lexi a look as though to absolve him of any blame. He chose wisely to stay out of their bickering and hide his smirk against the rim of his cup as he sipped his wine. He wasn’t normally too keen on wine but he couldn’t help but be impressed by the stuff, it was about the only drink he’d tried without the intention of throwing it back quickly and instead he took his time with it.

“Aye.” He agreed, and ordered fish as Damien recommended.

“How is the trainin’ goin, lad? Has to be tough I expect.” He asked, his thumb trailing back and forth over Lexi’s knuckles. “Maybe not as tough as your sister’s trainin’ but...“

• Popcorn
Lexi and Damien both placed their orders and passed the menus back to the woman who was taking them before she disappeared back into the restaurant, though not before giving Damien a sly look. Lexi kicked her brothers shin under the table as he tracked the other woman with his eyes in a very open manner. He swore and rubbed his injured leg before turning his attention back to Cassian with an impish smile.

"It's going well - I never got on with the magic the White Ravens used, this is definitely more my speed. It's definitely made me fitter too. They get you to do this one bit of training where there's a sort of make shift griffin suspended in the air and you have to learn to crawl all over it without falling to your death, it's insane but so exciting. I can't say I miss being thrown around by my big sister - how are you finding it?"

• Thoughtful
Cassian listened with intrigue, but his question caused him to stutter and laugh as he looked to Lexi with a sheepish smirk and rubbed at the back of his neck.. "Well I.. Think I handle it pretty well?.." his brows lifted at her with a devilish glint in his eyes. He fucking loved it when she threw him around, but it was unlikely the sort of conversation her little brother wanted to hear.

Cassian glanced up as he recognised an Anirian soldier from earlier, Dedrick, brutish looking man and even more brutish by nature. He was standing in the street staring up at the griffins, following the pointed hand of the woman standing next to him. Cassian had been about to look away when he realised that he recognised the woman too. His face paled and he looked for a moment as though he might throw up on the table. He looked down and rubbed at his face without a word..

Fucking perfect..Alana was here.

• Wonder