Open Chronicles Book Three. Nosdyn Saga.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2578
  • Start date
A roleplay open for anyone to join
He observes her carefully studying her curious heat signature, her aura.

"I wish to know it all." He says to her, showing his own curiosity and hunger for knowledge.

Namidre represented the outside world for him...he'd long lived in a mine and had very little exposure to things outside of Cerak At'Thul. The Empire. So he wanted to learn as much as he could from her.

He was a student of knowledge...

I wish to know it all." He says to her, showing his own curiosity and hunger for knowledge.

“Okay. We’re a society focused almost entirely on academics. We do believe that everyone has their place in life but we don’t believe in superiority by birth. We very much love magic and the perfection of ourselves, so despite being largely mages our men still tend to be on the side of fitness. We worship the universe as the life-giving force and try to be as close to it as possible.”

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 2578
He listened to her lessons she gave him.

Deep in thought, he considered what he was hearing. They were not so different. His Blue Orc tribe had a strong affinity for nature and natural things. He'd retained some of that especially after Lady Velera had turned him. Her explanation was enlightening as she spoke about her people.

He listened to every word of it, paying deep attention to it.

"I was born in a Blue Orc village." He explained. "I was sold into slavery very early in my life and forced to work the mines. I know very little about my own heritage and people. Other than I am." He simply said to her. "We lead a rebellion in the mines. We gradually built Greywood Village and established this castle, Blackhold, as a safe haven." He continues. "Maybe our rebellion never stopped." He sighed. "I just want to be with my family always but the fighting never stopped for a while there."

• Cry
Reactions: Namidre Dhendizad
“I’m sorry that you’ve had such hardship.” She said sadly. “I hope that you and your family will find peace soon. But enough doom and gloom. I myself need to rest. My people may be nocturnal but most others are not.”

• Love
He nods towards the lady. "As you know I can't sleep anyway. I will remain here tonight and work on...research. Yeah we can call it that." He chuckles softly and looks at Lady Tia with a sly look, his expression is difficult to read because of his blindfold.

He looks to Lady Namidre. "Your quarters are yours to stay in for as long as you are here." He promised. "You are welcome to partake in anything in the castle." He smiles at that point. He bows towards her too.

"Make sure you sleep well."

• Yay
The next day...

Skotadi Strain Vampires were able to operate in the day time hours. But at a weakened state.

Nosdyn couldn't sleep anyway, so after that night's...adventures...he found himself back in his throne room deep in thought.

As he sat there he found himself thinking of Lady Namidre's lessons and her words to him. They were enlightening to him. He considered her teachings very carefully.

The only life he ever knew until his Vampirism was the life of a slave miner for Cerak At'Thul.

Their rebellion in the mines put him on the path he was currently on...

He had much on his mind that morning...he was able to operate as a DayWalker. But...not all of his people were able to so he made sure no natural sunlight ever touched the insides of Blackhold Castle.

He takes a pull of blood from a nearby harlot that had served such purpose. Their network of feeding donners had proven incredibly useful. He had a plan...

The following morning she woke up and came out of her borrowed room and came into the throne room to see him feeding from one of the women. She knew he was a vampire but it was still a little disconcerting. “Good morning my lord.”

He wipes his mouth carefully after he is done drinking...he never fully drains a donner.

He nods towards her with a soft smile on his face. "The thirst you know..." He sighs. "Can't have been easy to see that. My apologies." He kept the woman alive and she slept peacefully at his side. "How did you sleep?" He asks of her.

Sincerely he was curious of her. Again, the heat signature and her aura were there...she had power within.

But he knew her power yet slept within her.

He stands up at at that point and walks towards Lady Namidre and bows toward her.

Nosdyn lived with his state of Skotadi Strain, knowing that many would not understand his people and their ways...

• Yay
He nods towards her with a soft smile on his face. "The thirst you know..." He sighs. "Can't have been easy to see that. My apologies." He kept the woman alive and she slept peacefully at his side. "How did you sleep?" He asks of her.

“I slept well my lord. And it wasn’t necessarily disturbing, just a little odd.” She said reassuringly.”

• Love
The Vampire looks at her calmly.

She did not judge him...She is welcome here. Nosdyn thinks to himself. He nods in her general direction. Her heat signature and aura are there...he wishes he could see her face and her true emotions....that would be something.

The Vampire looked at her calmly. "I am glad you slept well." He tells her calmly. "I don't sleep. I just been keeping myself occupied in the mean time." He said to her. He helps the girl he had been feeding on get more comfortable by the throne area. He stands after that and walks over towards Namidre. "Medics could never figure out why I don't sleep...it just is that way." He explained. He was a large Blue Orc in the muscular sense. He was considerably shorter than most of them they tended to be much taller.

He was built incredibly well though.

"I trust you wish to return to the library?" He asks of her.