Open Chronicles Book Three. Nosdyn Saga.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2578
  • Start date
A roleplay open for anyone to join
D

Deleted member 2578

(Social Thread Open to All)

The nocturnal kingdom was in pure festive swing.

They were a group of renegade Vampires...the Children of Skotadi.

Their night kingdom was a world of decadence and pleasure but they had a strict honour code.

One which was overseen by Vampire Lord Nosdyn and his inner circle.

Most notably, his cohorts were all women...women were at the center of his seat of power.

It was an open society that many would find alien or strange...difficult to accept.

But they ruled peacefully.

When the story all began that time, Nosdyn opens his nocturnal kingdom for many visitors to arrive and draw from the pleasures of the nocturnal world. Many would not understand them.

Nosdyn knew that would be the case.

The blind Vampire Lord wore purple ceremonial attire...customary for men who partook of the pleasures of the flesh.

His eyes narrowed as guests began to arrive....the party was an open invitation to any who would come to visit the night kingdom.

As long as his House's laws were respected.

The kingdom resided within The Empire's territory they were once at war with but the renegades fought for their freedom.

Nosdyn was approached by a vassal. "My lord. The guests are arriving." She said casually.

"Prepare the music and our finest chefs...we don't want to disappoint." He grinned with a toothy grin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Namidre didn’t know what to think. On one hand there was a kingdom of acceptance and of the night, much like her own, on the other hand, they were f**king vampires! But she also observed a few days and noticed that not all of them were vampires, only the ruling body. Seeing this she was a little reassured, but not by too much. But what choice didn’t she have?

She entered the city while the gates were open, and went in search of a place for work. She had been running from various things for a very long time and was running out of stamina. She had to hide or find someone who’d protect her. She was far from defenseless but she was unprepared to deal with what was sent after her.

So she came into the city, and she found herself among a group of guests who had come.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 2578
Some people were there from all over the kingdoms...some had traveled far to get there.

A female vassal named Lady Tia approached Namidre, other vassals were serving as attendants for their guests.

There was an almost systemic approach to the blind Vampire Lord's method.

Lady Tia bowed gently towards Namidre. "My Lady you can stay at a guest chamber while you are here, the main party is in the throne room and areas around there. But if you need rest you may rest first." She explained to Namidre.

"I can guide you to your chambers." Lady Tia said calmly.

• Bless
Reactions: Namidre Dhendizad
Isabella turned to the sound voices echoing through the halls. She walked quietly out of her chambers into the hall. She looks up and down the hall but sees no one. She was still in her dress from the night before and her hair was just as silky as yesterday. Although her hair had dried.

Lady Tia bowed gently towards Namidre. "My Lady you can stay at a guest chamber while you are here, the main party is in the throne room and areas around there. But if you need rest you may rest first." She explained to Namidre.

"I can guide you to your chambers." Lady Tia said calmly.

(Sorry for the late reply, I was waiting for more people.)

“Oh, thank you miss. But I’m not tired right now, I appreciate the offer though, I may ask to be guided later.” She replied bowing back, he long, loose cloak hiding everything but her head, which had light blue skin and long, deep blue hair speckled with silver spots almost as though they were stars. She was no human, and her physique and ears indicated that she was elven, but what kind of elf was anyone’s guess.

• Love
(Think its just us for now don't worry though hopefully more people do eventually join)

The party was in full swing.

Lots of concubine servants and vassals were present doing their own thing. Vampire Lord Nosdyn carefully observed the proceedings sitting on his dark throne.

The noises unique to his nocturnal kingdom filled his evolved ears. It pleased him.

He knew guests had arrived, there was the Lady Bella and a newcomer wandering about.

He whispered to a nearby vassal who was...entertaining herself. And he whispers to her. "Lady Bretha please make sure our guests are entertained." He says calmly to her. He observes calmly the entire proceedings.

Lady Tia guides the mysterious elf to an empty chamber. "You are welcome to stay here." She gestures towards the chamber. "Does the lady require company for the night?" She asks with a soft smile...notably Tia had a metal collar around her neck. Virtually all the female concubines had a collar fashioned of some sort.

As the Lady Bella wandered about, Lady Scylla walks up towards her with a soft smile. She was a newer concubine. She looked at the handsome woman and nodded towards her with a soft bow. "Would the Lady Bella require company tonight? Master Nos had told me so much about you." She said with a soft smile.

It was all done a deliberate way their kingdom was one of acceptance and of openness.

• Sip
Lady Tia guides the mysterious elf to an empty chamber. "You are welcome to stay here." She gestures towards the chamber. "Does the lady require company for the night?" She asks with a soft smile...notably Tia had a metal collar around her neck. Virtually all the female concubines had a collar fashioned of some sort.

“Company? Uh, sure. Why not.” She said a little confused. Someone to talk to was definitely a relief from her constant running. She looked around the empty bedchamber, it was simple but nicely furnished and cozy. She was actually quite oblivious to the nature of this party and didn’t understand what she meant by ‘company’. She wasn’t sure about the meaning of the metal collar around the woman’s neck, she’d noticed that most women had something of the sort, but waved it aside as a fashion choice.

“Are there any books? A library maybe?”

• Love
"Hmm, company would be most appreciated" Lady Isabella nodded her head to the beautiful woman stood in front of her. She had her own hair on her shoulder today and her dress was a bit messed up. not sitting correctly on her body. She walked a bit closer to the woman and looked around.

Lady Tia was impressed noticing her interest in the library. "Yes Master Nosdyn maintains a well stocks the master library really well." Lady Tia explains. "Master Nosdyn is an avid reader."

Bretha looks at Lady Bella and considers the situation.

She probably felt a little discomfort in the party with so many people around.

Bretha considered further and decided that Lady Bella smelled quite good. "Lord Nosdyn is in the throne tending to guests at the moment but we can spend some time to together I am sure."

Lady Tia smiles again at the interests of the woman Elf before her.

She'd seen a few of those daft Elf folks in the city she grew up in that had been started by Nosdyn and Lady Anya. Many of them were fiercely intelligent.

Lady Tia always liked the Elves.

She handed Namidre a clean goblet fill with this or that local ale.

Blood was given to the Vampire denizens...but not to other folks.

"I can fetch you some food too if you're hungry?" Lady Tia asks.

There is almost an ebb and flow to it.

Nosdyn can see the heat and energy that the denizens of his nocturnal kingdom give off. He mentally counts how many people are around. He is pleased. He keeps both large hands folded beneath his well chiseled jawline. His eyes are hidden behind the ceremonial blindfolds. That special cloth was coloured red and had symbols etched on it.

Nosdyn was a Blue Orc. Before Lady Velera turned him.

So his transformation into Vampirism had made him quite handsome.

He drank from phials of blood sometimes as the party proceeded and different noble folks were displaying their gifts and wares they had come with.

• Yay
(Sorry for small delay was a little busy today folks)

Lady Tia looked at the lovely Elf and nodded. "I can show you yes." She was a little surprised that the guest wanted to see the library so soon but she didn't mind it in the long run. Lady Tia looked at Lady Namidre and smiled. "Follow me." She says calmly.

It would be noticed that the corridors and hallways were filled with...activity. Vassals were busily enjoying the night party and doing various things.

Outsiders may find some of the sights difficult to accept but they largely were taking care of one another.

Lady Tia guided Namidre to the master library which was a very large chamber with a high ceiling.

There was a painting mural of various vampire history on the ceiling done in a really impressive art style all painted on the ceiling.

There were many shelves with various tomes and scrolls pertinent to the Vampire's history and personal study. The S style symbol of Skotadi was marked on each book shelf.

There were thousands of books. And several active librarians who were Vampire.

Lady Tia beamed. "The master's library." She said plainly.

(Scylla is a different NPC being used for other reasons so my bad about that)

Lady Bretha looks at Lady Bella calmly and they start immediately wandering about the large castle. She eagerly explains all of the chambers of the castle and their purposes. She finds immediately that Lady Bella is a very kind woman.

Nosdyn received a message from one of the vassals a few moments later. The party was in full swing and more guests were arriving. He stands up at that moment and walks towards a woman who had no partner to dance with. There was live music playing from a group of bards. Nosdyn proceeds to calmly dance with the woman showing his unnatural reflexes. He is also having a really good time and smiles while his guests are situating themselves.

• Yay
“It’s... amazing.” She said with wonder, she looked over the many bookshelves. Not as expansive as the library back home, but definitely a good source of knowledge, she grabbed a book titled the species of the world and began reading.

• Love
Lady Tia observes Namidre's reaction to the library and she beams.

She is glad that the elf had such a hungry thirst for knowledge as well. Lady Tia notices the tome she starts to read and takes a nearby book at random and starts to silently read alongside her. She knew she had won a friend in this fashion...given all the intense stuff that happened in the master's castle it was a welcome change.

She read alongside the elf.

As Bella and Lady Bretha wandered about, she was happy that Bella approved of the master's castle.

Lady Bretha explained each facility to Bella carefully, and explained the honour code that the master had.

It was lots of casual conversation between Bella and Bretha, but the guide did not mind it at all. They finally made their ways back to the master's throne room where Nosdyn mingled with various guests.

Lady Bretha bows towards the master. He bowed back and hugged his friend, he looked towards Lady Bella a moment later. "I trust you enjoying yourself?" He asks of her.

(I didn't forget about us was giving our partner a bit more time to respond but I guess tis just us for a while.)

Time flowed in the old library.

Lady Tia observed as her new friend read the books carefully there was a good stock of older books and tomes a section of the library was devoted to vampire history, primarily, Skotadi Strain.

Lady Tia read alongside Namidre the entire time, many thoughts pouring through her mind.

She knew the master would want to meet her at some point.

But for now, she enjoyed peace and quiet with her new friend...."The hour grows late do you need to get some rest? I can have you seek audience with Master Nosdyn tomorrow night, the festivities will go on for about a month anyway."

• Yay
But for now, she enjoyed peace and quiet with her new friend...."The hour grows late do you need to get some rest? I can have you seek audience with Master Nosdyn tomorrow night, the festivities will go on for about a month anyway."

“Late? Is it not early for you? I thought that you, just as I, were nocturnal. If the host should like to see me, I’d be happy to see him.”

• Love
Lady Tia nodded. "We are nocturnal yes." She confirmed. "However, so you understand some of us sleep in the day time hours though Master Nosdyn ensures no sunlight ever enters our kingdom through use of wards and other measures." She said to her calmly. She noted: "We can be up and about in the day time hours here safely because of this. I didn't want to assume you were also nocturnal is all." Lady Tia said with a soft smile.

"And yes we can meet him a bit later tonight." She said calmly. "He is tending to other guests as we speak and I wanted to make sure you had a good familiarity of the Castle Blackhold and it's grounds." She explained letting the one seeking asylum know things about their rules and ways of life...or unlife as it were.

• Sip
“I very much appreciate your kindness my lady. And I am most grateful to the Lord of this castle for providing me with shelter. I will follow your lead my lady, you know this place better than I.”

• Love
Lady Tia nods.

"Just so you know...Master Nosdyn can come off as a little eccentric." She chuckles. "But he is a good man at heart he will likely help your cause." She says to her as they venture towards the throne room.

"By the way my lady, there is no need to be shy or nervous with him. He can be direct please pardon that." Lady Tia was explaining everything Namidre needed to know.

The throne room was busy and had been modified heavily since Nosdyn took over the castle form Lady Velera and the former Lord Grendric.

Many people both high and low born were present and partaking of the Vampire...delicacies.

Everything was done deliberately in accordance to The Lord Nosdyn's will.

There was an almost artistic in your face quality of the events going on in the party.

Nosdyn spots Lady TIa and Lady Namidre...he is sitting atop his throne.

After whispering towards a vassal he waves for Lady Tia and Namidre to approach.

• Yay
Lady Tia nods.

"Just so you know...Master Nosdyn can come off as a little eccentric." She chuckles. "But he is a good man at heart he will likely help your cause." She says to her as they venture towards the throne room.

"By the way my lady, there is no need to be shy or nervous with him. He can be direct please pardon that." Lady Tia was explaining everything Namidre needed to know.

Well, that was some specific information. Eccentric, direct, don’t be shy? Why would she be saying these things. “What do you mean direct?”

• Love
Master Nosdyn nods at them as they approach. Lady Tia winks at Namidre and walks over towards her Lord and hugs him tightly. They kiss for a moment. And then Nosdyn addresses Namidre calmly. He folks his hands underneahta his large, well chiseled chin. He looks at her calmly. "Welcome to my house." He begins to tell her, he has a Greywood accent.

It is refined with a ruff miner's tone.

He looks at Namidre calmly. "You are the one who seeks audience are you not?" He asks of her gently, sizing her up. He is blind but he can see heat signatures and auras. He studied her heat signature...there was an interesting element to it. He smiled as he spoke, he was a Blue Orc Vampire, but he had a kind nature about himself. The leader of Clan Skotadi asks the next part of it. "What does the lady seek?"

• Yay
“Y-yes sir.” She said, looking away as he kissed her guide. “I want to ask for sanctuary. I’ve been chased by mercenaries for a long time. I just need a place to rest for some time, so I can recover. I won’t be here for too long. So I just want to ask you for a place to stay for a short time.

• Love
He listens to her plight very carefully, listening to undertone, voice...verbal usage.

He studies all of it.

After absorbing what she said, he nods in her direction and speaks once more. "You are free to stay as long as you wish. No harm shall come to you while you are in my house." He says to her calmly. "Should the enemy chasing attempt on our guards, or your life while you are here there will be open conflict until your enemy is dealt with." He says grimly.

"Welcome to castle Blackhold." He says calmly at the end. "This is my house. All I ask in exchange is to respect the rules of Skotadi Clan." He says calmly. "You will see things, and watch the ongoing events here. As long as you are okay with it, you are a welcome guest in my house." Notably, the ongoing events in the castle had an almost in-your-face quality and honesty about it. It would repulse some, and be welcome whole heartedly by others...

• Sip