Open Chronicles Book Three. Nosdyn Saga.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2578
  • Start date
A roleplay open for anyone to join
“Thank you sir, I appreciate it.” She said, more than a little flustered by the ongoing activities surrounding her. It really was pretty in her face but not in an aggressive or threatening way, just a blunt honesty way. “I would like to know if there is anything I can do to make myself useful while I’m here? I hate to be a freeloader.”

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 2578
He nods at her request.

"Learn the library and the magic facilities here." He says to her. "Magic itself is beyond my personal skill set to comprehend...but some of my librarians, like the Lady Tia, are quite adept. Allow them to instruct you and you will learn from them." He says calmly as he observes. He notices her aura is quite interesting to his blind nature.

He nods to her. "There are any number of ways you can join our ranks in Castle Blackhold." He says to her. "Once you are situated you will find your path." He says to her calmly. He stands up at that point and kisses Namidre's hand in greeting. "Feel free to use facilities here as you need to." He explains to her. "Stay as long as you need to. You'll find quickly I cannot sleep so I am almost always around should the lady require anything."

• Yay
Reactions: Namidre Dhendizad
He nods at her request.

"Learn the library and the magic facilities here." He says to her. "Magic itself is beyond my personal skill set to comprehend...but some of my librarians, like the Lady Tia, are quite adept. Allow them to instruct you and you will learn from them." He says calmly as he observes. He notices her aura is quite interesting to his blind nature.

He nods to her. "There are any number of ways you can join our ranks in Castle Blackhold." He says to her. "Once you are situated you will find your path." He says to her calmly. He stands up at that point and kisses Namidre's hand in greeting. "Feel free to use facilities here as you need to." He explains to her. "Stay as long as you need to. You'll find quickly I cannot sleep so I am almost always around should the lady require anything."

"Many thanks my Lord." She said with a bow at the waist. "I owe you a great deal."

She looked at Tia. "Can you please guide me back to the library? I don't remember the way."

• Love
Lady Tia had a small smile on her face as she looks to Lady Namidre.

"You'll get use to the castle's layout in time." She smiles softly. "But I will gladly take you back to the library. Lot's of materials to research there. And there are many tasks to complete. I can show you how it all works." She says calmly after winking towards Nosdyn. She guides Lady Namidre towards the library.

As before, the shelves upon shelves of books and tomes and scrolls were present. Various librarians both male and female worked there peacefully. Researching various matters either on their own, or the master's orders. Lady Tia returns Lady Namidre to the same section of the library they were at before. "Is there any particular books you seek knowledge of tonight?" She asks of Namidre. Tia knew the location of every book and scroll in the library by that point.

Lady Tia nods calmly.

"Of course, you will get the hang of the castle's lay out in due time." She said calmly.

Lady Tia observes her calmly. "Don't mind the collars that's part of our connection to the Master, and Lady Anya." She explains. "They are not required though. But some of us don't mind wearing them actually." She beams at that point.

"Either way, feel free to read whatever works are your fancy." She says calmly. "The deeper part of the library contains our oldest books and you can research there at will." Lady Tia explains. "Master Nosdyn can't sleep so he often comes here when he needs to think. Also...don't mind the noise it can get a little loud in here at points." She grins.

Lady Tia observes her calmly. "Don't mind the collars that's part of our connection to the Master, and Lady Anya." She explains. "They are not required though. But some of us don't mind wearing them actually." She beams at that point.

“Wait, so they aren’t just a fashion choice?” She asked curiously. “What do they do?”

Either way, feel free to read whatever works are your fancy." She says calmly. "The deeper part of the library contains our oldest books and you can research there at will."

“Thank you.”

"Master Nosdyn can't sleep so he often comes here when he needs to think. Also...don't mind the noise it can get a little loud in here at points." She grins.

“Why?” She asked cautiously.

• Love
"They connect us to the Master on a mental level." She explains calmly. To Lady Namidre, in regards to the collars. "They are a form of binding you see."

"When The Master comes by...he often likes to partake of us His librarians. You don't have to partake of any of this...just letting you know that this goes on. His Blue Orc tribe allows for multiple mates. Concubines we call them here." She explains. "He takes good care of all of us. It can get loud because he has appetites." She explains.

She nods. "But enough about that, it will all come naturally to you in time Lady Namidre." She says calmly. She was looking at her the entire time with her curious eyes. Lady Tia had always been fascinated by Elf folks.

"They connect us to the Master on a mental level." She explains calmly. To Lady Namidre, in regards to the collars. "They are a form of binding you see."

When The Master comes by...he often likes to partake of us His librarians. You don't have to partake of any of this...just letting you know that this goes on. His Blue Orc tribe allows for multiple mates. Concubines we call them here." She explains. "He takes good care of all of us. It can get loud because has has appetites." She explains.

Her face was flush with embarrassment, “okay.”

She nods. "But enough about that, it will all come naturally to you in time Lady Namidre." She says calmly. She was looking at her the entire time with her curious eyes. Lady Tia had always been fascinated by Elf folks.

“Thanks again.”

• Love
Lady Tia stands by Lady Namidre's side the entire time.

She reads quietly various research material on the arcane principles of magic that The Master had no knowledge of. Pity.

She studied the tome by Namidre's side the entire time making sure she was not alone.

The Vampiress studied in silence various postulates that made sense to her mind.

She looks to Namidre periodically to make sure she doesn't need anything, drink, or, anything else.

At some point that night the festivities die down for the night and people and guests retire to their personal quarters.

Lord Nosdyn sits atop his throne for a long moment after he sees the last guest to their personal chamber. He considers the situation at hand, then, he goes to the Library where his librarians await. He mentally communes with Lady Tia through their bonding, and he is assured that Lady Namidre is well taken care of.

He ventures into the library that night once the last of group of guests are taken care of. He looks to Lady Tia and Lady Namidre with a warm expression on his face.

"I trust the library suits The Lady." He says to them both casually and other librarians nod towards Nosdyn.

Lady Tia hugs Nosdyn and kisses him deeply. He smiles at her. Then he looks towards Lady Namidre. "How does the night treat you?" He asks of Lady Namidre, holding Lady Tia close with one strong arm.

Lady Tia stands by Lady Namidre's side the entire time.

She reads quietly various research material on the arcane principles of magic that The Master had no knowledge of. Pity.

She studied the tome by Namidre's side the entire time making sure she was not alone.

The Vampiress studied in silence various postulates that made sense to her mind.

She looks to Namidre periodically to make sure she doesn't need anything, drink, or, anything else.

Namidre was perfectly fine there in the library. Reading tirelessly and content to do so.

"I trust the library suits The Lady." He says to them both casually and other librarians nod towards Nosdyn.

Lady Tia hugs Nosdyn and kisses him deeply. He smiles at her. Then he looks towards Lady Namidre. "How does the night treat you?" He asks of Lady Namidre, holding Lady Tia close with one strong arm.

“This place is amazing! Not as large as the libraries back home but it definitely has some knowledge my people don’t have. It is a privilege to learn such things.”

• Love
Nosdyn nods at that point.

He continues to hold Lady Tia close as he studies Lady Namidre there is a warm smile on his face.

"This archive existed long before I became it's Lord." Nosdyn explains. "You will find many tomes here to your liking." He continues. "I read of here often as well I can't sleep."

He decides to continue talking to Lady Namidre and Lady Tia. It was good to have company of that nature.

"As you must know by now...I can't make magics work. I am more of a physical combatant anyway." He tells her.

• Sip
Nosdyn nods at that point.

He continues to hold Lady Tia close as he studies Lady Namidre there is a warm smile on his face.

"This archive existed long before I became it's Lord." Nosdyn explains. "You will find many tomes here to your liking." He continues. "I read of here often as well I can't sleep."

He decides to continue talking to Lady Namidre and Lady Tia. It was good to have company of that nature.

"As you must know by now...I can't make magics work. I am more of a physical combatant anyway." He tells her.

“Aw. That’s okay. Magic isn’t for everyone anyway.” She said with a sympathetic smile.

“I myself am hopeless when it comes to fighting up close. My only real strength is in magic, and even that is limited.”

• Love
He kisses Lady Tia softly as she moves towards one of the nearby shelves to read this or that tome.

"Any skill set comes with time and training." He says calmly. "I prefer to mine myself. Started off my own adventures as just a miner." He says calmly to her.

"Here in time and with adequate training you will become powerful." He promises her. "This library has secrets and we have some magical facilities too." He nods at that point.

"I am glad that you are here. You will keep my librarians on their toes no doubt." He says.

He kisses Lady Tia softly as she moves towards one of the nearby shelves to read this or that tome.

"Any skill set comes with time and training." He says calmly. "I prefer to mine myself. Started off my own adventures as just a miner." He says calmly to her.

“An interesting beginning for someone of your station.” She said thoughtfully.

"Here in time and with adequate training you will become powerful." He promises her. "This library has secrets and we have some magical facilities too." He nods at that point.

"I am glad that you are here. You will keep my librarians on their toes no doubt." He says.

“Oh I have no intention of being a nuisance sir. There’s no need for them to be on their toes.” She said with a smile.

He nods at her at that point.

"It's all right." He says to her calmly. "I can stay here with you all a while and read as well." He tells her calmly. He sits at a nearby oak table and goes to where he is always researching this or that tome of Vampire history.

He has several tomes he is consistently reading from.

So he pretty much reads the same works to master the knowledge he is seeking.

He looks at Lady Tia who is sitting nearby as well. "When you're ready you can come sit with us at the table too." He says to Lady Namidre.

• Yay
He nods at her at that point.

"It's all right." He says to her calmly. "I can stay here with you all a while and read as well." He tells her calmly. He sits at a nearby oak table and goes to where he is always researching this or that tome of Vampire history.

He has several tomes he is consistently reading from.

So he pretty much reads the same works to master the knowledge he is seeking.

He looks at Lady Tia who is sitting nearby as well. "When you're ready you can come sit with us at the table too." He says to Lady Namidre.

“Thank you my lord.” She said with a smile. “I very much appreciate your offer of shelter. And your hospitality is most gracious.

• Love
"I was there..." He says to her quietly.

"I had to fight my way to get to where I am at now." He sighed at that point. "I just want there to be a peace between us and The Empire but that is likely not possible by now."

He shook his head. "Yeah, I just want to be strong for my family and for the people I love and want to protect and keep safe always." He says to Namidre. Nosdyn had a very friendly demeanor for a Vampire, likely a side effect of his own rebellious nature.

But always, he longed to return back to the mines of his youth...

• Yay
"I was there..." He says to her quietly.

"I had to fight my way to get to where I am at now." He sighed at that point. "I just want there to be a peace between us and The Empire but that is likely not possible by now."

He shook his head. "Yeah, I just want to be strong for my family and for the people I love and want to protect and keep safe always." He says to Namidre. Nosdyn had a very friendly demeanor for a Vampire, likely a side effect of his own rebellious nature.

But always, he longed to return back to the mines of his youth...

“I’m sorry to hear that you’ve had such a difficult life.”

• Love
He nods.

"It is my burden in life, it's okay. It hasn't been all bad." He says to her calmly. "Tell me about yourself and what types of things you've been through." He sincerely wants to know more about her.

He nods.

"It is my burden in life, it's okay. It hasn't been all bad." He says to her calmly. "Tell me about yourself and what types of things you've been through." He sincerely wants to know more about her.

She looked down. “I killed my brother.”

“We tried a spell that we weren’t ready for and it cost him his life. So I was exiled so that I might learn better.

• Love
He nods understanding her very much like he understood his two wives Lady Anya and Lady Velera.

They had also shared much tragedy together. He didn't judge Namidre ever. "Sometimes things happen beyond our control. They make us stronger in the end." He tells her.

He speaks from personal experiences and personal losses.

He nods at her once more and understands her more at that point.

"I am certain your brother watches over you." He says calmly to her.

They had also shared much tragedy together. He didn't judge Namidre ever. "Sometimes things happen beyond our control. They make us stronger in the end." He tells her.

He speaks from personal experiences and personal losses.

He nods at her once more and understands her more at that point.

"I am certain your brother watches over you." He says calmly to her.

“He’s definitely among the stars now.” She said sadly. “I appreciate your sympathy my lord. I’m actually here because of this. I’ve been exiled for one century, so until the next century comes around, I cannot return home. I will go back eventually though.”

• Love
He nods.

"You are welcome here for as long as it takes." He says to her with a warm smile.

He pauses a moment.

"As you know I can't sleep. So I will be here most of tonight keeping you company. I am enjoying our talk together so far. Tell me more of your people and I will tell you more of mine." He was a Blue Orc Vampire.