Open Chronicles A little luck never hurt anyone

A roleplay open for anyone to join
As the children were carrying Jax away one of the kids asked "should we trust to leave her in there alone? I mean we dont even know her." Jack explained.
"Jax brought her here so that means he trusts her, he wouldn't just bring anyone down here." Lilly claimed

As the box began to open and glow the sounds of wind filled the metal room which quickly subsided. Inside the box was an amulet about the size of an adult palm. It was a gold 4 leaf clover with glowing green fluid like appearance moving within, the same gem on the top was embedded in the center charm, and it was attached to a necklace made of gold as well. The inside of the box was a maroon felt with stitching that read "For those who seek what's at the end, an everlasting life is what they lend."

*The charm of luck was a rare ancient artifact that blessed those who wore it with eternal life, though they could never take it off, slowly causing them to go mad, and the only way to remove the charm is to give there life, causing their spirits to to reside inside the charm forever.*

Robin walked toward it.

“What do you think,nagoon?”

Useless to me

“What should I do with it?”

Leave it”

Robin obeyed and left the room to find one of the kids.
She walked up to one and asked. “Hey,is there a place I can sleep?”

Belise turns to Robin. And smiles big with a wave
"Hiyah miss! I'm Belise, I am 6 years old! I am getting very big and strong, atleast that's what Jax tells me, but yes! A room this way." Belise walks Robin to a door left of the fire place, "this is a spare room for you to use, bye!" She yells as she walks away.

Inside past the wooden door is a king sized bed swarmed with blankets and pillows, a wardrobe dresser across from it. The far end wall has a small table and w chairs with some gold pieces sitting ontop and a candle, there are 1 candle on each side of the bed head rest that give the room a comfortable feel, on the floor is a giant rug covering most of the flooring. There are also paintings hanging along the walls.

Robin under her cloak and took off her leather armor and simply fell into bed,she had pajamas but she was far to tired to change into them,no underwear would do. She got into the bed and fell asleep instantly.magic put a lot f strain in body,especially that arcane gate spell.

"Oohhh man my head, oww my back, damn what happened?" He moaned

"Hey no cursing!" Lilly yelled "I dont exactly know, all we know is you and that lady walked into the metal room, we heard a loud thump and here you are." She explained.

"You know I used Elisa's charm to heal you...I miss her Jax." As she starts to tear up.

Jax comforts her, " I know, i know, so do i, but she is gone now and she wouldn't want us just sitting here sulking." He explains
Jax sits up
"So how is Robin, did she leave after I got knocked out?" He asks rubbing his forehead

"Nope! Shes still her down in the spare room sleeping I'm guessing she looked kinda beat up. What did you do?!"
"Woah woah haha nothing I swear, she showed up like that, she looked like she has gone through some things." He states looking at the end of the room
"Anyways go put some things she may need outside her door and knock twice then leave."
"On it Jax!" She ran off.

Jax makes his way off the bed stretching hearing some bones crack slightly, then walks to the kitchen grabbing some tea and a kettle with an extra cup just in case. He sits down on one of the couches facing the fire place. "Ahhh, sometimes I wonder why I leave this spot."

Robin was out. When the knock came she didn’t hear it.her hair was mess on the pillow. Her for arm no longer floated by where the elbow would be but instead or just sat on the bedside table.

Jax sipped his tea staring at the fire and remembered the charm, he called over to Jack.

"Jack do me a favor and take care of the amulet for me, you know what to do."

Jack nods and goes off. As he enters the metal room the box lay open with the amulet inside, jack closes it and waves his hand in front of the box magically sealing it. No one knew he had powers even at the slightest. As he left the metal room and closed the door, he walked off toward an empty room from the hallway and placed the box on the pedestal leaving locking the door behind him.

"I do wonder what is the deal with Robin, I have never seen an arm like that before, it was pretty impressive, ah well maybe in due time." As he slowly fades to rest

At the start of the next day robin got up and got dressed back into her armor and cloak,after she was done she pointed her half an arm at the fore arm on the table,it flew and floated in its normal position. She walked out of her room to see everyone

Jax was just waking up on the couch.
" heh I must have dose off there." Looking up at Robin.
"Good morning! Not to sound impolite but I see you still look of yesterday, by your door is everything you will need plus a change of clothes for a bath and what not, might as well start the day fresh am I right? I actually will go freshen up myself, the door to the bathroom is to your right." He says walking away

Robin was already dress and saw no point to take them off again,so she simply washed her face and sat down on the couch and sighed, she then opened her book and began to read

Jax makes his way back down after getting cleaned up.

"Ah good morning, did you sleep good?"

He walks over to his cup of tea and takes a few sips.

" well I guess we figured out what was in the box, so might I ask what is with the metal arm, I dont mean to be rude I am just curious." He asks sitting down

Robin looked at her arm

“It’s a...contract signature? Yeah let’s put it like that”

(Sorry for late response)

He looks it over a bit, "hm, I have seen a lot in my time but nothing like that, but a contract you say?" He asks with a questioned look.

He stands up and walks over to Robin, and crouches in front of her. With a paper and pen he writes.

"Are you ok? Nod yes or no"

*sorry for my late response hah*

Robin lookes up at him confused and nodded a yes and rose her eyebrow

“Why are you asking?” She asked confused

He fumbles back to his paper, and writes,

"Is it controlling your thoughts and actions? In other words is it a curse you want removed?"

He shows her.

“He sees what I see,hears what I hear,and no I’m fine,he has given me great power” she said,rolling her eyes slightly

“So what’s today’s plan?” She asked

He catches the slight eye roll, "ooohh excuse me miss, sorry I tried to help you" he said rolling his eyes while laughing, as he got up he looked around, and back to Robin.
"So what brought you to me? I know I ask you to come over to my booth, but I got a.weird sense you were there for me to begin with." He asks staring at her quizzically

He pauses for a moment, looks at Robin then off in the distance. "Hmm, Idk if the rumors are true or not." He says pausing again turning his head back to her. "Some of the local thugs were talking about a vault under the city that holds not just money but a mysterious item, they are just rumors of course but, nah I'm sure you aren't interested." He states picking up his tea to sip

“What do the rumors say about this item?” She asked “and I chase rumors often,sometimes it turns out good”

He takes a sip of his tea and sets it down, "well I have heard of some pretty crazy things in my life but this tops it, apparently this item what ever it may be can be used as a time traveling device, crazy right?"

An interesting item to add to my power
I require it,use this foolish rouge to find and take it,then go to my temple with this object

One again the voice boomed in her head but she did not change in composure.

“Sounds interesting,lets go”

"I agree!, but we will need to find a way in there." He scratches his head for a moment thinking.
"There is a lady at the local library who might know where we can start our search."

He gathers his things and says goodbye to the kids and walk back to the main room, "oh before I forget, I dont know what we will be facing, but if you are need of some items, like weapons and potions and what not I have a room we can stop by if you would like." He asks

He went to say something as he was cut off from Robin getting up and walking away "uh..hm, well I guess you are ready." He says looking at you then the kids. They give a shrug and he goes to walk out, coming up to lily he crouched and gave her a hug, "your girlfriend is definitely not like you." She giggles giving him a hug back then turning towards the great room, all while Jax's eyes were wide and he was scramblscrafor something to say to her. "Be safe out there Jax, you kind of are a big deal to us! Plus well we all know you will miss me!." She laughs waving goodbye.

Jax gets up to his feet and walks out